• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
bleachigo, you and keit have to mm me and dan!
Double marth vs double falco lol should be interesting!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
MAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYBEEE vex. Id rather friendly you a bunch, because I'm sure I will get caught a bunch of times in bowser shenanigans the first time we play the match.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
So there is a true doubles god on the loose, reigns from NY and it ain't me!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
NJ is horrible at doubles.

noooooooob lets argue about it.

actually no im getting sleepy

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I think I'm gunna take everyone's advice and use my sheik vs snake more in tournament. I def need more exp in the matchup tho so any snakes that wanna mm please let me know. Inui, I'm sure you'd be down, but I don't know of anyone else.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Eazy, we could do serious friendlies if you want. Gauntlet, SNES, Viridian, my house, anything. I'm down for it.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Iight nice, thanks bro. I didn't even know you played snake lol I'm just going to assume you play every single character in this game from now on.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think I'm gunna take everyone's advice and use my sheik vs snake more in tournament. I def need more exp in the matchup tho so any snakes that wanna mm please let me know. Inui, I'm sure you'd be down, but I don't know of anyone else.
I got ya Erik. We can do Snake vs Sheik training whenever/wherever.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
And thus begins your reign with Sheik, GL

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Iight nice, thanks bro. I didn't even know you played snake lol I'm just going to assume you play every single character in this game from now on.
Lol, yeah. I play almost everyone. Snake is one of my better characters, though.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You know what, I wouldn't mind doing $1 MMs against Snake myself (using ZSS). Anyone up for it at Gauntlet/Viridian?
MMs using a character that loses in a matchup?

You're either overestimating your ability or don't know that matchup.

Zucco

Smash Master
Remind me to never accept mms when Im on 3 hours of sleep. If I'm gonna lose I rather lose when I'm at 100%. O well whats done is done but ill be smarter from now on.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
^^ yea, and then you realize you are playing like complete ****, but are obligated 2 finish the mm. Its one of the worst situations to be in smashwise imo.

Top Bottom