• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Uh, so IMO we should stop listing Ryoko as inactive. It's pretty beyond inactive at this point. He's been "inactive" for more than 3 consecutive seasons, and not only does he not attend tourneys in this state, but he doesn't even post in the boards (unless he's just really a stupidly amazing ninja). Spam is still "inactive" because he's clearly still a a member of the community. Half of the players today don't even know who Ryoko is. It's like listing random ex-melee player as "inactive"

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
We also should remove BlackWaltz from that list as well (considering you know... he's NY and all). And I also think the "talented players not ranked" what not shouldn't be as large as it is unless it's someone like spam who would be in the top 5 but isn't because it's <1 tournament a season.

... I was about to say "less than three", but that'd definitely be misinterpreted.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
BlackWaltz should be removed because he's now ranked in NY. If he wasn't ranked, I'd say that he should still be on our honorable mentions list. Which brings me to my next point...

Rhyme should be listed on honorable mentions. New Jersey is essentially his backyard, though his residence is technically in New York. Nearly every single tournament he attends is in NJ, and he's definitely active within the state. Anti, the one person in charge of New York's rankings, didn't even know who he was until a few weeks ago...he's getting no recognition from his own state, and clearly deserves some. If we had BlackWaltz there, Rhyme should be.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh, so IMO we should stop listing Ryoko as inactive. It's pretty beyond inactive at this point. He's been "inactive" for more than 3 consecutive seasons, and not only does he not attend tourneys in this state, but he doesn't even post in the boards (unless he's just really a stupidly amazing ninja). Spam is still "inactive" because he's clearly still a a member of the community. Half of the players today don't even know who Ryoko is. It's like listing random ex-melee player as "inactive"
Ryoko...is legendary.

Ryoko for permanent inactive. dude is legendary
^^^

BlackWaltz should be removed because he's now ranked in NY. If he wasn't ranked, I'd say that he should still be on our honorable mentions list. Which brings me to my next point...
Wasn't he already removed? If not, my bad.

Rhyme should be listed on honorable mentions. New Jersey is essentially his backyard, though his residence is technically in New York. Nearly every single tournament he attends is in NJ, and he's definitely active within the state. Anti, the one person in charge of New York's rankings, didn't even know who he was until a few weeks ago...he's getting no recognition from his own state, and clearly deserves some. If we had BlackWaltz there, Rhyme should be.
As I told you already, this is a maybe.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Ryoko is still around alot actually. He plays and helps make brawl+ and still is beast in regular brawl and would probably be somewhere pretty high on the list if he went to tourneys. I definitely think he should stay on there

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Magus plays with Ryoko occassionally so I know he's around. He's just not that active in this part of Smashboards right now. He's a legend and would make these rankings easily if he played.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry, I'm talking about in the entire nation. As in...Kashif is better than everyone in the nation besides Jason and Ally.
:bee:

I play with him about twice a week so hopefully I'll be enough practice for him to at least stay at the level he's still at and possibly get better.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, but then he'll just be good against Falco and your silly shenanigans. Get him to play with other people. It's really important that he gets experience against Snake and Meta Knight.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
New rankings should be out sometime this week.

Inform us of any $5+ money matches that matter if you want them to count towards your rank.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
THIS LIST WAS ONLY AGREED UPON BY INUI AND KSIZZLE SO FAR, BUT WE DOUBT ANYONE WILL DISAGREE. HERE IS THE LIST FOR PEOPLE TO REVIEW, NAMELY THE OTHER PANELISTS (KAI, KEITARO, PIERCE).

Singles:
1. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
- 2. Atomsk (Dedede, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Luigi)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, Lucario)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Inui (Meta Knight, Snake, Ike)
- 6. Zucco (Lucario)
7. Keitaro (Falco, Snake, Pokemon Trainer)
8. Kai (Sonic, Diddy Kong)
- 9. Eazy (Marth, Meta Knight)
10. Izumi (Meta Knight, Toon Link)
11. Orion (Meta Knight, Falco)
- 12. Seph (Meta Knight, Snake)
13. DaPuffster (Diddy Kong, Jigglypuff)
- 14. Doom (Meta Knight, Game and Watch, Dedede)
- 15. Bleachigo (Falco, Snake)

Doubles:
1. Inui (Meta Knight, Snake, Wario)
2. Atomsk (Dedede, Meta Knight, Wario)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Ether (Snake)
6. Doom (Meta Knight)
7. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
8. Zucco (Lucario)
9. Izumi (Meta Knight, Toon Link)
10. Kai (Sonic, Diddy Kong)