• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Chibo and Sneak, do you two literally dislike every smasher in NJ? You seem to label the whole state in your speeches. As far I can recall, I'm on good terms with both of you, but instead of simply dealing with the people you dislike in particular, you label the whole state instead. You can go about your business however you guys like, but let me know if I am included in your comments. I'm not going to conitinue to be friendly to people who dislike me. I don't need a long drawn out answer, but I would like to know.

Edit- Sneak answered me. what about you cheebs?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There's so much drama going on :( we should all play Sheik and fair a lot. That always brings everyone together.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You enjoy wrestling. Man, my respect for you has plummeted.

I mean, you can say 'no homo' all day after watching that stuff and you'll still be mostly gay.
Have we met? :confused:

Also, you forget 75 percent of NJ is like gay. Your gonna get hit by an angry mob.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Also, you forget 75 percent of NJ is like gay. Your gonna get hit by an angry mob.
Holy crap!! I can't believe I've never thought of this!!

I've honestly been thinking "Man, I always want to participate in these mindless debates and drama over nothing, but I'm not active enough to hate anybody!" But this totally works! Dang. Gay people? Dude they're weird...

Discuss!

EDIT: I also found out today that Wayne, NJ will be home of the most shopping malls in a town on the east coast in 2010!

PS: I live in Wayne!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kelvin, you've become so much more of an *** as you've gotten better.

It's kinda depressing.

I think it's wonderful, as long as he doesn't try to tangle with me...
If you're truly applauding someone for becoming more of a ****, that's awful.

This is a great idea, good **** Chibo
sucks that hes not a panelist right?
I'm not sure if by this you mean you wish I was a panelist or being stuck up saying that it doesn't matter what I say because I'm not one.

Chibo and Sneak, do you two literally dislike every smasher in NJ? You seem to label the whole state in your speeches. As far I can recall, I'm on good terms with both of you, but instead of simply dealing with the people you dislike in particular, you label the whole state instead. You can go about your business however you guys like, but let me know if I am included in your comments. I'm not going to conitinue to be friendly to people who dislike me. I don't need a long drawn out answer, but I would like to know.

Edit- Sneak answered me. what about you cheebs?
I don't dislike every smasher in NJ. My permanent address is in NJ. Half of my crew is in NJ. NJ Melee is awesome. There are some other people I suppose like you, you're cool. I don't see what's the big deal with me saying "NJ Blows." Obviously I wasn't openly hating every single person in the state :/ It was a joke. I can label out specific people if you want, but why would I want to start specific flame wars with people. That leads to nothing good. It's obvious to see though the ones I'm discontent with.

But yea as Sneak says, it's really not hard to see why I would say things like NJ Blows, even jokingly considering some of the people in here act like complete *******s for no apparent reason.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't dislike every smasher in NJ. My permanent address is in NJ. Half of my crew is in NJ. NJ Melee is awesome. There are some other people I suppose like you, you're cool. I don't see what's the big deal with me saying "NJ Blows." Obviously I wasn't openly hating every single person in the state :/ It was a joke. I can label out specific people if you want, but why would I want to start specific flame wars with people. That leads to nothing good. It's obvious to see though the ones I'm discontent with.

But yea as Sneak says, it's really not hard to see why I would say things like NJ Blows, even jokingly considering some of the people in here act like complete *******s for no apparent reason.
Yeah, I can see how it is much easier to label an entire area than to simply deal with the people you have issues with. It's a method of avoiding direct conflict and dealing with the specific retaliation of one or two people, or as you said a flame war. At the same time, when you attribute a negative statement to a large area, which also consists of people you like(or at least get along with) its seems like you are asking for just that, a flame war. This time however someone is more likely to defend the region, or attack your region, instead of you directly. I can see how that seems like a better option to get your point across and avoid a possible offense from someone else.

I am not trying to preach to you, change your view, or argue with you. I do however want to be clear. That is why I asked in the first place and I am glad that both you and sneak(aim) responded to it.

GOTM

Smash Champion
LMAO. saying something blows means completely nothing. mark just didn't express that from the beginning. chibo blows and so does NJ. you know who else blows? scar, and hes gonna name search and find this, and i hate him, cuz he blows.

you know what else blows? nj, i hate that place. i live there. it blows.

inui doesn't blow, hes just a flat out ******

plus inui, i think its like absolutely hilarious that no matter what you say to people on the boards, whether its an insult or not, people still hate you. like honestly i would just give up, lmao. i could literally sit here and post blank posts to everything you say, and people would still like me more than you, and probably agree. LOL so funny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If you're truly applauding someone for becoming more of a ****, that's awful.

What of it?

inui doesn't blow, hes just a flat out ******

plus inui, i think its like absolutely hilarious that no matter what you say to people on the boards, whether its an insult or not, people still hate you. like honestly i would just give up, lmao. i could literally sit here and post blank posts to everything you say, and people would still like me more than you, and probably agree. LOL so funny.

You know nothing about my life or my relationships with people, fool. Even if I'm not popular, you're not even known enough to have anyone like or dislike you. Everyone knows my name. I have power. I have influence. I have talent. You are nothing.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
*Generic nice guy enters the room

Umm, guyzes . . . uh . . . I just wanted to say, that I don't think NJ blows, and you all should stop arguing, because you're not really arguing about anything.

Also, Kelvin, I'm not on your PR, but I don't mind, lmao. I suck anyway.

Scar

#HarveyDent
you know who else blows? scar, and hes gonna name search and find this, and i hate him, cuz he blows.
you blow
You know nothing about my life or my relationships with people, fool. Even if I'm not popular, you're not even known enough to have anyone like or dislike you. Everyone knows my name. I have power. I have influence. I have talent. You are nothing.
lololololol

this is exactly what dm brandon used to say except he wasn't even as lame about it

homewrecker go pay off someone else to team with you

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wtf saying nj blows was a joke
i dont get why ppl are so worked up over it. knowing me kai u should have def knew i wasnt serious from the get go.
but its the ******* attitude of half the people here mixed with such defensive standings that does make this state blow lol. im not even sure if im joking anymore. but if im not, who cares.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
dan i swore i looked up every single tourney and you only had 2 events. it wasnt that u suck wtf u beat shadow and almost diem this season but i think u only entered terrabite and genesis. please correct me so i can change my list.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
If anyone has anymore smashfests or tournies that they know about that I might have missed and they want them on the 1st page please let me know and I'll try to put them up there.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
wtf saying nj blows was a joke
i dont get why ppl are so worked up over it. knowing me kai u should have def knew i wasnt serious from the get go.
but its the ******* attitude of half the people here mixed with such defensive standings that does make this state blow lol. im not even sure if im joking anymore. but if im not, who cares.
I did assume from the start that you were kidding, but knowing how many people actually share your stated view, kidding or not, I couldn't be sure. Keep in mind that since our usual dialogue is tournies only, it is limited.

Both you and Sneak have addressed my question. We could go on all day about the comments you made and the intentions behind them. It means nothing in regards to me. I won't ask about them again now that we're clear.

Nick, you haven't gotten mean since you've gotten better(or rather recognized more imo). I really can't think of anyone who has. If anyone thinks Kelvin, he addressed a negative comment in a negative way and it went on for a few posts. I'd hardly say that has to do with brawl skill.

Zucco

Smash Master
Forum Name: PK Zucco
preferred name: Zucco
Which game you play actively: Brawl
County: Middlesex
City: Old Bridge
Contact Info: zdude623(probably going to change it soon though)
Brawl FCs: lol
Crew: 100% Juice

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lololololol

this is exactly what dm brandon used to say except he wasn't even as lame about it

homewrecker go pay off someone else to team with you
I may be lame about it, but it's all the truth.

Pay off someone to team with me? What are you talking about? Anyone would want to team with me because it's guaranteed money.

JFox

Smash Hero
Whoever came up with the upcoming events idea, its a great idea but it already exists :) please look down about 2 inches on the screen and you will find that there is a clickable link called tournament finder which is very outdated and desparately in need of an update. Take everything in the upcoming events and cut and paste it into that section. (I like clicky finders, it is way more organized that having a big mess of a first post.) Also, see what you guys can do about updating the other finders too. Crew finder, college finder, etc etc.

Keep up the great work guys :)

Top Bottom