• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I went to go update those people, but it was already done.

So I updated some old info while I saw it, removing Xzax and taking Titans of Smash off of Lol Master lol.

And for real, this state blows. You guys shouldnt be arguing considering when NJ was in control of this, **** didn't get done. PA had to be called in lol.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
lol so since there's new management let's see if this goes up this time ;p

Forum Name: Smash Phoenix
Preffered Name: J.G. WentWorth
Which game you play actively?: Brawl and Melee
County: Passaic County
City: Clifton
Contact Info: AIM = JGsmashThat
Crew: 100% JUICE
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?: lol yea like once
Ever been in a car wreck?: I wouldn't call it a wreck but yea i guess so.
Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?: Teachers are bangin yo
Have you ever peed in public?: Yea i almost blew up
Coke or Pepsi?: umm Pepsi
Beer, wine or hard liquor?: That Juice babyy
Do you like horror or comedy?: Comedy
Have you ever been arrested?: Oncee

lol j i love ya bro but i can only put the necessary stuff

Lmao yea I know i just did it for cuz i was bored for 5 minutes lol
that sig is beast.
If that's at me then thanks <3 lol and if it's not then..............
lol it's a win win situation.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I went to go update those people, but it was already done.

So I updated some old info while I saw it, removing Xzax and taking Titans of Smash off of Lol Master lol.

And for real, this state blows. You guys shouldnt be arguing considering when NJ was in control of this, **** didn't get done. PA had to be called in lol.
The Chibs is in control. I approve :bee:.

Not the entire state though, don't generalize chibs. I could've easily done it had it been my responsibility.

Hmmm the correct spelling is Cheebs I think. You get it though

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
chibo dont say the state blows. i dont recall the whole state saying you blow (not knowing if its literally true or not LOL) but some of us dont know whats going on here...like myself. im just a rankigns panelist. i dont have access to some "password" or whatever. just dont insult nj and if ur gonna reply saying "inui insults PA ALLL the time" then insult him plz.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Forum Name - theDoom
Preferred name - Doom/Max
Which game you play actively - Brawl
County - Passaic (most of the time)/Bergen (occasionally)
City - West Milford/Rochelle Park
AIM - doomsong123
Crew - 100% Juice

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I can post 4 times more freely than you. Well 3 actually...

P.S.
I can't till Saturday. I'm going to beat some amazing people :):) (At your smashfest)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Inui just because I work weekends and don't go to tourneys doesn't mean I'm an extremely inactive player. I go to smashfest all the time and I'm still involved with the game. Just try not to be such a d*ck sometimes, its getting pretty old now.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui just because I work weekends and don't go to tourneys doesn't mean I'm an extremely inactive player. I go to smashfest all the time and I'm still involved with the game. Just try not to be such a d*ck sometimes, its getting pretty old now.
You almost never attend events, including Smashfests, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

You've been registered for over three years and only have 733 posts as of this post.

That's like...factually inactive.

I have nothing against you personally, but you're inactive.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Bleachigo you and I should form a crew called "People who are moderately active but don't really get recognized for it but that's okay too Affiliates"

PWAMABDRGRFIBTOTA. Okay. So maybe not that name cause the acronym sucks. But TRUST ME I'm not dropping this idea.

Would could be T.I. And just "Team Inactive" too. That's pretty simple. Or "TMI" for "Team Moderately Inactive". Dude... this idea is going places.

Actually in hindsight we shouldn't be "Team Moderately Inactive" cause that's saying the glass is half empty. We're "Team Moderately Active". Also, this way we don't share an ancronym with "Too much information". Although maybe we should so that it's easy to remember?

Whatever. I'm adding you to my AIM buddy list. We'll have an official TMI/TMA online meeting tonight. Dress Casually.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
actually i wanted to discuss the rankings with the panelist.

iirc there arent even 15 active people in the nj smash scene. so bleachigo you might get ranked and so will doom maybe. im gonna start checking right now for people that are active but it doesnt look like alot.

cable will be off this one.

i also still say mew2king should be on the list. ive prepared for this :)

M2k was in the wc for 3 weeks of the 4 for june. and he did enter the last tourney of that month. he entered apex in may and didnt go to anything else that month and moved in the begining of july. now, i know the requirements for being ranked are 2 nj tourneys and one oos or 3 nj's whatever. but he left. there isnt a point imo in putting him on. itll just be pretty for us if hes 1 on the list but for serious matters to show other states how our up to date rankings are, he should not be on the list

ill post again later with the people that are active this season.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
You almost never attend events, including Smashfests, so I don't know what you're talking about there.

You've been registered for over three years and only have 733 posts as of this post.

Some people do stuff besides post on these forums all day.

Also, if all you did was post in BCTR, you'd get no post count.

Post Count =/= Activity

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chibo dont say the state blows. i dont recall the whole state saying you blow (not knowing if its literally true or not LOL) but some of us dont know whats going on here...like myself. im just a rankigns panelist. i dont have access to some "password" or whatever. just dont insult nj and if ur gonna reply saying "inui insults PA ALLL the time" then insult him plz.
taking things a lil too serious mirite? lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
haha did i just read that someone wants to take m2k off the power rankings

especially under the reasoning that he's been playing barlw on a national level in other places

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

especially under the reasoning that he's been playing barlw on a national level in other places
why dont you go back and read the post again instead of posting ignorance?

anyways

list so far,

adhd
atomsk
ksizzle
dmbrandon
inui
kai
zucco
keitaro
izumi
eazy
orion
seth
puffster

2 more spots left. and only 3 people left. doom, malcolm, and bleachigo that are active in nj.

is malcolm nj or ny?

also that list is my opinionated list. obviously not the final one so dont get ideas people.

Allied

Smash Master

Go back under the bridge troll

that seems like a fair list kelvin and malcom is NJ i had to drop him off once XD

Sneak8288

Smash Champion

I've been to a decent amount of smashfests since the summer started and just because your not there doesn't mean it doesn't count. and because i have 733 posts? How stupid do you like making yourself look? I choose to make posts when i feel i need to and i don't go around spamming nonsense on and on from thread to thread to up my post count... So saying "that's like... factually inactive.." is factually false. And once again, I work weekends and most tournies are on weekends. I know my skill level and i know i wouldn't be able to make money off of a tourney so why should i waste my time paying whoever is gonna win when i can work my usual 8hr shift and be garunteed money. Like I also stated before, I DO PLAY BRAWL and played with allied, doom, seph and keitaro recently as well as brawl+ and I played melee with copycat, tech0, and sensei recently. So me choosing not to waste money on tournies doesn't mean I'm inactive because like I've been saying, I DO PLAY

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna add an "upcoming events" section to the 1st page. Anyone who is holding a tourney or smashfest, post it here with a link to the thread and we'll add it. I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone in NJ to be able to find out what's going on in NJ or any surrounding areas without searching too hard.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
dont try to find active ppl to finish out a top 15 in nj. since its getting tough finding ppl, u might as well make it exclusive and have a top 10. that way it also takes more work to be recognized on PR. being on PR should be something special

Top Bottom