• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
dont try to find active ppl to finish out a top 15 in nj. since its getting tough finding ppl, u might as well make it exclusive and have a top 10. that way it also takes more work to be recognized on PR. being on PR should be something special
who asked you?

also, you said it takes work to be recognized on a PR? then why does PA have a ranking list?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
dont try to find active ppl to finish out a top 15 in nj. since its getting tough finding ppl, u might as well make it exclusive and have a top 10. that way it also takes more work to be recognized on PR. being on PR should be something special
But Chibo! My name has to be on a list somewhere or my ego will never survive!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
who asked you?

also, you said it takes work to be recognized on a PR? then why does PA have a ranking list?
If you read the post again, it didn't say it takes work to be recognized on a PR. He was just giving an idea saying that if you cut the list down to 10 it WOULD take more work to get on it, which makes sense. So there was really no need to be an *** and try and make fun of his state imo. It was just a suggestion. Either take it or leave it, simple as that.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
who asked you?

lol, such harshness in your posts :p

Anyways, I originally agreed with not having M2K on the NJ power rankings because he was barely active in NJ before he moved then he moved early July. This barely proves why he shouldn't be ranked but I find it dumb to have new rankings put up with him on it when he left the state already.

To conclude this logically, we have a format of how many tournaments that are needed in order to be ranked in NJ. I don't remember if we changed it but it was originally 2 tourneys in NJ and at least 1 OOS tourney that could be replaced instead with an instate tourney (as in 3 NJ tourneys to be ranked)

M2K did attend 2 NJ tourneys and at least 1 OOS to be ranked but us panelists should decide what we wanna do about this soon.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If you read the post again, it didn't say it takes work to be recognized on a PR. He was just giving an idea saying that if you cut the list down to 10 it WOULD take more work to get on it, which makes sense. So there was really no need to be an *** and try and make fun of his state imo. It was just a suggestion. Either take it or leave it, simple as that.
he insulted nj the other day. i didnt take kindly to that. btw, like i told him,

who asked you?

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I'm gonna add an "upcoming events" section to the 1st page. Anyone who is holding a tourney or smashfest, post it here with a link to the thread and we'll add it. I'm just trying to make it easier for everyone in NJ to be able to find out what's going on in NJ or any surrounding areas without searching too hard.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6811

This is a great idea, good **** Chibo

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Kelvin, you've become so much more of an *** as you've gotten better.

It's kinda depressing.
This has happened with a lot of people not just Kelvin.. Mi ricorda di una persona chiamata "Ombra" in inglese.... scherzo ombra.. o forse no?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so i insulted nj by saying nj blows...

you guys cant even take a joke. everything blows. lol
also, it was pretty warranted after the outcry from the new nj admin stuff

but yea geeez chill out everyone.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
he insulted nj the other day. i didnt take kindly to that. btw, like i told him,

who asked you?
Haha.

It's kinda depressing.
I think it's wonderful, as long as he doesn't try to tangle with me...

tournies should so be on sundays...
No.

so i insulted nj by saying nj blows...

you guys cant even take a joke. everything blows. lol
also, it was pretty warranted after the outcry from the new nj admin stuff

but yea geeez chill out everyone.
Outcry?

The only "outcry" was from an inactive never-was.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
This is a great idea, good **** Chibo
sucks that hes not a panelist right?

It's kinda depressing.
:laugh:

Someone doesn't need to ask me anything to make a post. Anymore questions?
Seriously, who asked you?

Yeah Ksizzle you need to relax. Your posts sound harsh for no reason.
<3 and yea no prob for the iceys practice.

i only heard it while making this post. wtf are they saying LOL

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Seriously, who asked you?
You act like I really give a f*ck if anyone asked me anything so you can seriously shut the f*ck up as well as inui. Go back to being a stupid looking Icarly fanboy, you were better that way. You guys go around acting like pure *******s without reason and then wonders why ppl say NJ blows, its not like its far from the truth.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
You act like I really give a f*ck if anyone asked me anything so you can seriously shut the f*ck up as well as inui. Go back to being a stupid looking Icarly fanboy, you were better that way. You guys go around acting like pure *******s without reason and then wonders why ppl say NJ blows, its not like its far from the truth.
i love this guy now^^.lol happen to me too, over an opinion.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
You spelled people wrong and the i in iCarly is always lower cased. I dont know what you said after pure but the definition of pure iirc is having no faults; sinless so that shouldn't be bad right? Also, you said wonders. It was supposed to be wonder.

Don't worry man. Soon you too will meet Hornswoggle and all your wildest dreams will come true.

I love you sneak

100% Juice
Yea were pretty awesome arent we

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
You spelled people wrong and the i in iCarly is always lower cased. I dont know what you said after pure but the definition of pure iirc is having no faults; sinless so that shouldn't be bad right? Also, you said wonders. It was supposed to be wonder.

Don't worry man. Soon you too will meet Hornswoggle and all your wildest dreams will come true.

Yea were pretty awesome arent we
You understood what I said so I honestly don't give a sh*t about how i spelled anything. Just try not to be such a d*ck and there wouldn't be anything negative to say about NJ in the 1st place

Allied

Smash Master
Soo.........

who else thinks Bleachigo deserves the top spot

raise your hand

M2k Out, Bleachigo In

Top Bottom