• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Ryan-K

Smash Master
malcolm was so sad afterwards jason :(

like if you grab sonic on the ground out of his spinning shenanigans(the b button with a direction on the ground shenanigans) apparently he loses his second jump? hahahahhaha

TBH I have no idea what he meant, I assumed it was johns though. I hope everything is going well Pride, I intend to make those amusement park plans happen this summer

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Age jokes? C'mon Puff! You're supposed to retaliate with jokes about me being 11 years old or something. But I guess I'll lay off.

PRiDE status is correcting everything on Smashboards.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Age jokes? C'mon Puff! You're supposed to retaliate with jokes about me being 11 years old or something. But I guess I'll lay off.

PRiDE status is correcting everything on Smashboards.
I thought you were 12...I was gonna say...dayum my car's older than doom...

<3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Personally,i think dmbrandom is 3rd..
brandon is a great player but he's very inconsistent and normally doesn't place too high. He could definitely take that spot if he stepped it up and did consistently well, but right now he doesn't deserve to be ranked that high.
we might see a change in his placings now that he has decided to take singles seriously again though :bee:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It looks like 4th will be heavily contested between me, ksizzle, Pierce7d, and dmbrandon this season. Should be exciting. The first two events of the season, I had very unfortunate circumstances cripple my ability to play, and I hope the other panelists understand that.

dmbrandon can't be third... Atomsk, Mew2King, and ADHD are too far above the rest of us.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
It looks like 4th will be heavily contested between me, ksizzle, Pierce7d, and dmbrandon this season. Should be exciting. The first two events of the season, I had very unfortunate circumstances cripple my ability to play, and I hope the other panelists understand that.

dmbrandon can't be third... Atomsk, Mew2King, and ADHD are too far above the rest of us.
****, relax, the season just started.

Also I'm aiming to crack top ten, believe it!

Top Bottom