• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Allowing Ike in this tourn is giving M2K yet another free tourney win. Don't give me that bull crap that its not his main etc when he CLEARY has not lost yet in a low tier tourn using IKE. Not to mention that NOONE considers IKE low tier. I don't know what pos tier list you are using but IKE is not low tier. >_<

Just because you are cocky as hell and think you can take on M2K using IKE doesn't mean the rest of the TRUE low tier char mains want to. ME ME ME ME
If you can't deal with Ike in low tiers, how did you expect to deal with actual viable characters in regular tournaments all this time?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'm not worried about M2k's Ike anymore. I've shapend my Jigglypuff enough so it can beat Prides Yoshi and M2k's Ike.

I even beat Renegade TX2000's Ike online with Jigglypuff recently.

Though I didn't win the set cause he cp'd with Snake and my jiggly couldn't beat that.

Infact I WANT Ike to be in low tiers so I don't have to fight as many Sonics and Yoshis.

Btw which tournament are we even talking about?

I'm not worried about M2k's Ike anymore. I've shapend my Jigglypuff enough so it can beat Prides Yoshi and M2k's Ike.

I even beat Renegade TX2000's Ike online with Jigglypuff recently.

Though I didn't win the set cause he cp'd with Snake and my jiggly couldn't beat that.

Infact I WANT Ike to be in low tiers so I don't have to fight as many Sonics and Yoshis.

Btw which tournament are we even talking about?
We're discussing the low tier tournament at apex which may/may not happen.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Bowser and Ike should be in

Vex NL and DJ playing him at high level not an excuse for not allowing a bad character in a bad character tourny

Charizard sucks

Koskinator plays ganon at high level too.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i dont think they are bad characters... i think they're characters with an under developed meta game because everyone would rather play meta knight

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ganon sucks though XD

I kinda think Olimar needs to be taken further

SO I'MMA USE HIM AGAIN :D

Either way, they are in and staying. If people don't like it, they don't have to spend their money on it and can lose to M2k's MK in regular singles, or not go at all. It doesn't affect me either way. People should be much more worried about Malcolm and Boss than Ike(no offense jason)

No need to discuss it any further people. It might not even happen :laugh:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Either way, they are in and staying. If people don't like it, they don't have to spend their money on it and can lose to M2k's MK in regular singles, or not go at all. It doesn't affect me either way. People should be much more worried about Malcolm and Boss than Ike(no offense jason)

Btw Kai my jiggs was sandbagging online when I played you. I was in a crappy and losing streak mood atm.

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Inui you are rubbing off on to many people. O well, JG's low tier tourn char list was fine, this one blows. One less Yoshi to worry about puffster. Not that it matters. M2k will win anyway.

Inui has nothing to do with me. I'm sick of people crying. You don't wanna lose pride? Then step your **** up and win. You wanna cry? Then don't come.

Ok puff, i was sandbagging too. Who uses sonic seriously?:laugh:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
BIGGER ****ING AVATARS!!!!

Anyways, sorry I haven't responded to you early Jigglymaster. My comp battery charger doesn't work so I haven't been on a computer in days.

Xzax is uber spankalicious and won't answer his phone but I called for the first time today. He told me before he's not sure if he can come to Apex but I'm not sure if it was for mother's day only or for both days.

ANSWER PHONE NOW XZAX!!!! :bee:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
BIGGER ****ING AVATARS!!!!

Anyways, sorry I haven't responded to you early Jigglymaster. My comp battery charger doesn't work so I haven't been on a computer in days.

Xzax is uber spankalicious and won't answer his phone but I called for the first time today. He told me before he's not sure if he can come to Apex but I'm not sure if it was for mother's day only or for both days.

ANSWER PHONE NOW XZAX!!!! :bee:
Xzax is here atm

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ChiboFest-4

Try asking him there.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
IMO, low tiers should be:

Yoshi
Jigglypuff
Ike
Sonic
Ness
Lucas
Mario
Link
Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
Single Ice Climber
Nolimar
Pokemon Trainer
Samus

Bowser is debatable, I guess. I still think he's too good for low tiers, but not enough players have taken him to that level. Once he is, though, (as shown by DJ/Vex/NL) he's really good.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to take out Mew2King in Ike dittos. :)

Patrick, Ike sucks. He is 100% hopeless in a normal tournament because he sucks. You're just scared that better players (Mew2King and I) are going to **** you with Ike. That's so dumb.

Yoshi is better than Ike, imo, because he's better against every single character that matters besides Snake. Yoshi is better against MK, Falco, Olimar, Marth, Dedede, etc.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Bowser is higher than Fox on the SBR tier list for some reason.

E Tier
Luigi 7.41
Zelda 7.03
Bowser 6.91
Fox 6.66
Sheik 6.44
Ike 5.91

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
just an FYI

i barely beat malcom last set, both games i won were very close, and the game he won he 2 stocked me

altho i did **** the person he lost to, but he said he was just playing bad after that

i dont think i shoulda beat malcom last set i even played with him

and GTFO, sonic and PT and bowser are all better than ike, but I would be pleased if all of these characters are allowed including ike it is more fun that way.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
And he used Sonic against you? I really, really, really want to see that set. Or at least a description of what he did in the matches.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Sonic is amazingly sexy. I too want to see mootookang vs malcolm. Will someone please tell me why Snake isn't allowed in low tiers? :(

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Sonic is amazingly sexy. I too want to see mootookang vs malcolm. Will someone please tell me why Snake isn't allowed in low tiers? :(
Snake haxs too much cause he the only one in the game that gets a his own box. :(

Like, he can use it to edge guard. Seriously its an even better projectile than diddy's nanners.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
just an FYI

i barely beat malcom last set, both games i won were very close, and the game he won he 2 stocked me

altho i did **** the person he lost to, but he said he was just playing bad after that

i dont think i shoulda beat malcom last set i even played with him

and GTFO, sonic and PT and bowser are all better than ike, but I would be pleased if all of these characters are allowed including ike it is more fun that way.
where was this at? also, who did malcolm lose to besides you?
curious :confused:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
...And you said you're 17?

Oh my.
I'm not sure what was wrong with my post lol. Snakes Taunt is just cheap is what I said.

Do I need to hold up the sarcasm sign?

When I hold up the sarcasm sign it also means that I purposely spelled things wrong to make it sound dumber.

Like Sonics "Your Too Slow!"

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I dunno, man. I've seen worse when you WEREN'T being sarcastic.

But I'll leave it at that to avoid PRiDE status, LOL.

Top Bottom