• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DJ rushed over to me before my match with Mango to give me DJs. It tasted awesome, but I didn't do any better against him than I should have. I call shenanigans!

na jk, DJ's are too good

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Inui you are moving in with Dave? Eww what a vile sausage fest that basements gonna be...... Flies.... 3 month old shakes.....Non showering.... >_< Sorry Dave, can't ever let you go for that utter nonsense.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui you are moving in with Dave? Eww what a vile sausage fest that basements gonna be...... Flies.... 3 month old shakes.....Non showering.... >_< Sorry Dave, can't ever let you go for that utter nonsense.
Dave's adorable and neither of us are slobs. His room at his parent's house was always clean when I was there.

It's gonna be fun.

It could be worse......you could get kicked out of your place and be staying with them lol

Get on aim later when you can. I need to talk to you

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It was recorded. I wonder if it'll ever get on the internet. :laugh:

Tonight was too fun. Fun at Hooters with all my college buddies. It was Katie b-day party.

IZUMI WAS THERE.

But you probably assume that since we're practically attached to each other...

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:
Inui kissed a cute guy? I will be the judge of this "cute guy.." Get it on the Internet.

Oh and Kai and doom are officially retarted.

Their excuse for not putting Bowser in low tiers is that Vex and NL will have a better shot at winning yet they are allowing IKE which just hands over another tournament to M2K. Dumb as hell. I was going to go until I found out this. I am not paying M2K anymore.
What the **** are you talking about??

I wanted Bowser in low tiers you *******, but Doom mentioned that bowser could be played at a high level using them as an example. I thought it over and still wanted him in due to others that possibly enter using their chars at the same level. Get your facts right before trying to make me look bad.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
What the **** are you talking about??

I wanted Bowser in low tiers you *******, but Doom mentioned that bowser could be played at a high level using them as an example. I thought it over and still wanted him in due to others that possibly enter using their chars at the same level. Get your facts right before trying to make me look bad.
!Ay Corumba! Don't have a cow man.

Io non ci vengo ad un torneo che permette a M2K di vincere di nuovo. Specialmente ad un torneo low tier dove si puo' avere le regole che non da l'avvantaggio ad un giocatore che ovviamente è meglio di tutti. La communita' Smash è ridicola. Io ho finito con queste sciochezze.

!Ay Corumba! Don't have a cow man.
Eat my shorts!

So far the only commentary about my list(in EC thread) is that I should....

Yes!- Take out sonic, bowser, ike, squirtle/charizard, and jiggs

Doom- Take out bowser, keep ike

Pride- take out Ike

I consider none of this useful commentary. It normally wouldnt be so bad(except yes') but the arguements for bowser and ike not being in that pride and doom presented isnt good enough

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I said to take them out for a LOW TIER tournament. If you want to keep them in, call it a MID TIER tournament :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Are you telling me that Squirtle, Charizard, Bowser, and Ike suck? I've seen what Vex, NL and DJ nintendo can do with bowser (drink DJs!). Squirtle is high tier and Charizard is borderline mid/high. Allowing Ike is giving mew2king 60% of the pot.

Yoshi has a positive matchup vs most low tiers and has a gay grab release CG on most of the low tiers.

As far as jiggs goes, "jiggs is gay, jiggs should be banned"~sensei. Jiggs is the only one who could stay in "low tiers" imo.

Most people say sonic is mid tier; that's all I can say in regards to him.

That's my opinion. If you want to ridicule me, go for it, I don't give a **** since I'm not entering.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Following your logic,

C Tier
Pikachu 10.34
Kirby 10.16
Donkey Kong 10.06
Ice Climbers 9.59

D Tier
Zero Suit Samus 8.88
Toon Link 8.47
Pit 8.44
Peach 8.16
Wolf 7.91

E Tier
Luigi 7.41
Zelda 7.03
Fox 6.66
Sheik 6.44

These characters don't win tournies left and right either. They should be allowed in your Not Tourney Winning Character tournament. Add these to your list of great and wise Kai.

Nope they don't but most of them are clearly better than the lower characters that are allowed for this event. Giving Ike, Bowser and a few other bad but not horrible characters a chance to win in low tiers isnt that big of a deal. I know you're on your endless journey to be right all the time but at least think before posting to me. I didn't think I needed to point everything out for you.

Giving a tournament a name like, "mostly low tier characters with some in mid tier, and some characters without some specials like olimars pikmin" is dumb. People get the idea that low tiers basically bans most of the characters and then they check to see whos allowed. Simple as that

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think you should try to get your point across without attacking me personally. Whatever, I'm done. Have fun cutting off friendships with everyone who has a differing point of view.

Nick and I disagree constantly, we're still friends. Max and I disagree, we're still friends. Same with Kelvin and alex but we get over ****.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Allowing Ike in this tourn is giving M2K yet another free tourney win. Don't give me that bull crap that its not his main etc when he CLEARY has not lost yet in a low tier tourn using IKE. Not to mention that NOONE considers IKE low tier. I don't know what pos tier list you are using but IKE is not low tier. >_<

Just because you are cocky as hell and think you can take on M2K using IKE doesn't mean the rest of the TRUE low tier char mains want to. ME ME ME ME

I'm not cocky but I still can't see why Ike is that big of a deal. M2k is the only one you're worried about. He has skill. If you don't want to enter bc of m2k thats one thing, but not allowing many people access to a character just bc of jason is just something I don't agree with. Guess thats why I'm not pro ban for mk :laugh:

Top Bottom