• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
LMAO AT THE MOST RECENT COMMENT

"As an 11/12 year old kid I came to associate this song with success in general, to the point that, over the years, having a feeling of success triggered my memory of this song. The first time I proved my mother wrong in an argument, the first time I got payed for real work, the first time I had sex, and even when I first went to Japan (en route) and China last semester. This is THE victory song in my head!"

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I learned how to fight you while in Texas. You're not untouchable for me anymore.
You used to berate people for posting things like this. Like Snakeee, when he resolved to someday compete evenly with/beat M2K. You didn't hesitate to state to him that it was impossible/M2K is untouchable/etc.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
if people want spam to stop calling people stupid maybe they should prove him wrong and beat him if you're so smart

:|
Been there, done that, in both Smash games. It doesn't change anything. ~_~

You used to berate people for posting things like this. Like Snakeee, when he resolved to someday compete evenly with/beat M2K. You didn't hesitate to state to him that it was impossible/M2K is untouchable/etc.
I'm talking about doubles, where skill differences tend to narrow.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti/M2K should team.... :(

TO ANYONE WHO WENT TO JG'S SMASHFEST how was it?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Been there, done that, in both Smash games. It doesn't change anything. ~_~
Really now? When's the last time you beat me in a set in Melee? 2005? When's the last time you beat me without dumb **** happening in Brawl? Oh yeah...never. Obviously you barely winning once by luck and getting massively ***** the set before even saying "You beat me harder than Jason" when you proclaimed that Jason was unbeatable negates the fact that you're worse than me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Really now? When's the last time you beat me in a set in Melee? 2005? When's the last time you beat me without dumb **** happening in Brawl? Oh yeah...never. Obviously you barely winning once by luck and getting massively ***** the set before even saying "You beat me harder than Jason" when you proclaimed that Jason was unbeatable negates the fact that you're worse than me.

I'm pretty sure I beat you in Melee in 2007.

Dear God you are defensive as hell. The fact of the matter is, I have beaten you many times, and I can beat you. Denying that would mean denying reality.

Get over it. You're not some supreme being that resides on a throne far above me like you seem to imply you are. You were a lonely kid with 0 friends that sat alone in the library playing his GBA before I said "hey I'll be your friend, let's go do stuff." And you're still terrible at being a nice person and you're still just as arrogant as me without the humor at least existing on the side. I don't even act like this towards my enemies, let alone someone that's supposed to be a friend.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Get over it. You're not some supreme being that resides on a throne far above me like you seem to imply you are. You were a lonely kid with 0 friends that sat alone in the library playing his GBA before I said "hey I'll be your friend, let's go do stuff." And you're still terrible at being a nice person and you're still just as arrogant as me without the humor at least existing on the side. I don't even act like this towards my enemies, let alone someone that's supposed to be a friend.
You know, for a friend, you sure do like to get personal over these things. :x

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You have no idea how much of a jerk Kashif is to me on Smashboards. I'm going too easy on him, imo. I don't deserve him acting like this towards me at all.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I beat you in Melee in 2007.
Nope. I was wrong too though, last Palmer Inn was 2006.

Dear God you are defensive as hell. The fact of the matter is, I have beaten you many times, and I can beat you. Denying that would mean denying reality.
You mean...two or three times when I first started playing Melee? Compared to many times of beating you in it since? If you're so confident you can beat me, I'll MM every character you play in Melee with numerous characters.

You beat me in a total of two sets in Brawl. The first there was a top 4 split so I didn't really care. You still almost lost and I went Jiggs for 3/4 of the set. The other time I played with my brain turned off and fell for dumb stuff like fully charged fsmash. This is compared to you losing six sets. If that's your idea of winning many times, you're delusional. I'll MM you in MK ditto, MK vs Snake, and Wario vs Snake bo5 each. If you lose 0-3 in all of them you have to admit you suck.

Get over it. You're not some supreme being that resides on a throne far above me like you seem to imply you are.

Yes I am peon :bee:.

random nonsense
And you're still terrible at being a nice person and you're still just as arrogant as me without the humor at least existing on the side. I don't even act like this towards my enemies, let alone someone that's supposed to be a friend.
el oh el. You sure about that?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I see Kashif as a nice guy, Lucas. He's fun to talk to online and offline where as conversations with you somehow...change from offline to online. Plus he ***** in a game he doesnt play and is pretty funny when talking about you :)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
kashif is mad fun to talk to , i don't remember him ever not being nice. first time we talked he even agreed to do wifi, who the **** does that?

bajisci

Smash Ace
kashif is very nice and fun to talk to, trained me on wifi, and convinced me to watch an awesome anime

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Dear God you are defensive as hell.
That's why he's the best in brawl that there will ever be :bee: .

The fact of the matter is, I have beaten you many times, and I can beat you. Denying that would mean denying reality.
If you've beaten him 10 times it wouldn't matter if he's beaten you 50 n_n;

Also you can't "deny" reality. You deny beliefs or accusations. AFAIK reality is neither a belief or accusation. It's around you all the time like meta knight.
Get over it. You're not some supreme being that resides on a throne far above me like you seem to imply you are.

How many bestsellers do YOU have?

random nonsense from like high school or some **** that's totally irrelevant who takes high school seriously like honestly lol
Due to this high school nonsense about kashif beasting on gameboys I propose he gets dropped to 18th spot. All in favor? The evidence is infallible quite frankly and anyone who feels otherwise should get thrown into a pit of lions and brawl players.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lol people need to stop being *******es

Stop trying to get involved in things that don't involve you

Simple fact is, Kashif is a ****. No one who posted their opinion of him has known him longer then me and Lucas(at least to my knowledge so don't flame me if i'm wrong)

fkacyan

Smash Hero

Simple fact is, Kashif is a ****. No one who posted their opinion of him has known him longer then me and Lucas(at least to my knowledge so don't flame me if i'm wrong)
Which clearly makes our opinions invalid, right? I think your opinion is useless then; we should get Spam's family to post here, clearly they've known him longer and have the only correct views!

I've had far more problems interacting with many others of the NJ smash community than I have with Spam. Strangely enough, most of the people I've had the best times with seem to be quitting the scene.

Maybe they're smarter than I am in getting out while it's not a complete cluster****.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

>_>
well you're a stupid head! :p

i can't find a new avatar now >_< i don't want this flower because clearly it isn't doing anything, but i can't find another good one =/

Top Bottom