• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Nah, I thought it was intentional. I was making a joke about you only needing the four things you could see, lol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
soooooooooo like....

I think im gonna drop wario for awhile....@ least until the next ranking ...so i doubt ill make the rankings now. the hedgehog needs me. its all sonic for awhile.
Good for you sir(if you're serious). I'll make sure I bring a notebook when I watch your matches from now on :laugh:.

Does this mean I can say what you always say when you see someone using a bad char? "You're the best with a non tourny viable character. Good for you" :laugh: Always makes me lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wes, MalcolmM, Kai, and Blue (lol) should fight to the death to see who's the best Sonic in this region.
I've said for a while that the dittos are dumb. Not that I needed more proof but anybody who did got it when Blue beat Malcolm in dittos at airman. Does anyone still need convincing?:laugh:

Speaking of Blue I just talked to him the other day for the first time in months. He's back into Yugioh now so I doubt brawl will be a big deal to him but we'll see.

"I think my Sonic's better than Malcolms." " I have the best Sonic in the nation".......god I'm gonna miss that :laugh:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
If it's a fight to the death, Wes will win. Big black dude > small white/black/half-black-half-white dudes.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you said you were going somewhere when i asked you on AIM

:(
Ok, I'm home now... :)

Also, other panelists:

I beat ksizzle in an MK ditto MM 3-2 today. Mad close, no johns for either of us, we're super even.

I lost 2-3 to ADHD in one and I'm really sure I would have won the set if I didn't SD at 27% on Castle Seige in game three. It would have forced game five to be on Brinstar, where I twostocked him in game four. Oh well, better luck next time.

Me and Atomsk kinda ***** Anti and ADHD in a teams MM. I beat Rhyme in a low tier MM with Ike/Ganondorf. I beat Gunblade in a Snake ditto MM.

Basically, I'm not losing my 4th rank. I'm going to keep up that level of play. I had a finger injury at Apex and entered TerraBite really sick. I hope such misfortune is done for this season.

Oh, I lost to Cable in an MM, but w/e, lol... He's mad good and just outsmarted me. I'll get him next time. :)

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Ok, I'm home now... :)

Also, other panelists:

I beat ksizzle in an MK ditto MM 3-2 today. Mad close, no johns for either of us, we're super even.

I lost 2-3 to ADHD in one and I'm really sure I would have won the set if I didn't SD at 27% on Castle Seige in game three. It would have forced game five to be on Brinstar, where I twostocked him in game four. Oh well, better luck next time.

Me and Atomsk kinda ***** Anti and ADHD in a teams MM. I beat Rhyme in a low tier MM with Ike/Ganondorf. I beat Gunblade in a Snake ditto MM.

Basically, I'm not losing my 4th rank. I'm going to keep up that level of play. I had a finger injury at Apex and entered TerraBite really sick. I hope such misfortune is done for this season.

Oh, I lost to Cable in an MM, but w/e, lol... He's mad good and just outsmarted me. I'll get him next time. :)
Not sure if this was discussed between the panelists, but when it comes to MMs, there should be at Least 2 or 3 witnesses, because people could easily make up deals with each other to help boost their spot on the rankings.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, well, I personally don't plan on doing that and have a reputation of being really honest, so it shouldn't be expected of me. I'm sure there were plenty of witnesses for all of my MMs today. :p

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
Yeah, well, I personally don't plan on doing that and have a reputation of being really honest, so it shouldn't be expected of me. I'm sure there were plenty of witnesses for all of my MMs today. :p

Your MMs today where Legit.

But I was just saying for future reference a.k.a starting now there should be witnesses, and I wasn't accusing you of lying but just to be fair every MM should have witnesses. Less Drama that way.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk and I just got done training all night. I think I can fight Ice Climbers now and he perhaps overcame his weaknesses to Ganondorf and Ike. :laugh:

Top Bottom