• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just make a post with multiple lines, Kelvin.

There's a character or line limit on it. I dunno, they changed it, it's weird.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol yeahh one shouldnt take that much time to validate an account on their email address lol.

pretty weeeyurdd.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
id love to make it to paradigm to get my plus on, but my tourney attendance rly wont change, philly is still closer to me than central/north nj lol. i live down south next to atlantic city. not to mention i still have college in philly and im commuting there each week day. however im getting a train pass to get to philly each day, and if that train pass also gets me on other nj transit trains for no extra $, then that will help me get to inui tourneys more often.

the only way my attendance will change is getting the rest of ToS south jersey to be active, and especially since its the summer. a couple of em have cars so il see what i can do. im sure mexi has a thirst for b+ now so il see if i can get him to paradigm.

but yea my tourney schedule for the next bit is packed anyway
june 6th - national pokemon tourney
june 14th - sats2
june 20th - smashed in smashfield
june 27th - un owens - thats nj!
july 4th - the calm before the storm
july 11th - genesis

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
smash in smashfield....why not just go to viridian?

anyways I got great news for nyc I am on the case to make a power ranking Plus I got a venue in NYC so uh...hype?

XD

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Imo, someone that's more active as a player needs to help Alex with the NY rankings. Since he's mainly a TO, his judgment of people's skill won't be entirely accurate.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NJ sucks.

Not skillwise. NJ's the best skillwise for sure.

yes2good9487 (8:41:30 PM): welcome to the I Hate the Smash Scene of My Own State Club
Sesshomaru010101 (8:42:18 PM): i hate NJ
yes2good9487 (8:43:18 PM): you're not the only one lol
Sesshomaru010101 (8:44:18 PM): haha
yes2good9487 (8:45:26 PM): it's funny
yes2good9487 (8:45:46 PM): most NJ threads for me now consist of:
this message is hidden becaues ___ is on your ignore list
Sesshomaru010101 (8:47:04 PM): lmao
Sesshomaru010101 (8:47:05 PM): good ****
yes2good9487 (8:47:33 PM): i feel bad though
yes2good9487 (8:47:43 PM): you tried to bring nj together and this is how they repay you
Sesshomaru010101 (8:48:44 PM): yup. treacherous ppl that just suddenly ditch the stronger crew that actually hosts events all the time, and they always leave for dumb reasons imo. i don't think im unapproachable. i was always really super nice to kelvin and wyatt, but they left anyways.
I should stop hosting events and just travel to MD/VA all the time instead. What will NJ do then? Nothing but VC up north and that's all.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Just because people leave your crew doesn't mean you have to hate your state..

Yes has a kinda-legit reason for hating NJ.

idk about you lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
smash in smashfield....why not just go to viridian?

anyways I got great news for nyc I am on the case to make a power ranking Plus I got a venue in NYC so uh...hype?

XD
its my week break in college and i have the opportunity to travel so i might as well go for it lol.

i wanna see a ny power ranking. should be cool.

NJ was like one crew, now its like 4? lol
inui should just take a summer break from hosting... then everyone could just go to SatSs and VCs instead for a couple months lol

Top Bottom