• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
EmuKiller-

I live 30 minutes from you, or less. Call me up some time if you need to Smash. 973-513-3794

I'm free essentially all the time.

noodles

Smash Champion
i can usually only practice on wifi >__<. sucks that no one lives near me. though swift seems to wanna play brawl a bit.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
do you make sigs? if u ever bored or anything wanna use a final fantasy char ( cloud, seph, kadaj) or kingdom hearts char ( roxas, riku, axel)

then could u make me one with my name (seph) thanks bro take ur time no rush whenever u got free time or w.e let me know
You where a bit vague as to what you wanted but I guess this fits the requirements

If you look closely in the Middle of the Sig you can see sephiroths eyes in the background.
Also I put birdies in the tag SEPH.

Let me know if you want me to change anything and i'll get on it quickish

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
omgg JG thats mad hot =D, idk what to change ill see what i can add to the empty space in the middle right area

thanks again

edit :
actually i wont be able to do it. could u make the eyes in the background a bit easier to see, my name bigger and sephiroth stand out? lol thankssss JG <3

Max Ketchum

I did better than Inui did vs. Cable, therefore I am indisputably the better player and will be assuming his rankings position of 4th this season.

:D

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
omgg JG thats mad hot =D, idk what to change ill see what i can add to the empty space in the middle right area

thanks again

edit :
actually i wont be able to do it. could u make the eyes in the background a bit easier to see, my name bigger and sephiroth stand out? lol thankssss JG <3

Bigger name :D lol too lazy to do that other stuff, sowwy :)

Max Ketchum

Just because a character has better "arieal" mobility doesn't mean that you're gonna be able to run the clock on a significantly better player and character. <_<

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I've decided im gonna clock out dapuffster for any time i play him. i hate his jiggz posts since its so annoying. i mean even some like iCarly and i dont even talk about it much. no one likes jiggz

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I love how encourage NJ players are to each other :)

JigglyMa if you think Jiggs will work vs Plank's planking, go for it, and good luck to you.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Just because a character has better "arieal" mobility doesn't mean that you're gonna be able to run the clock on a significantly better player and character. <_<
You think hes better than me? I 2 stocked him the first match and then lost because of the last hit on the second round.

Your not calling me better than Atomsk because he picked a bad cp like Rc and lost. I picked a bad cp also and that game itself was only a 20% difference.

I've been running the clock out on many players on the ladder now with Jiggs.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Puff, your Jiggs is nothing to brag about and it will have no affect at tournies so I don't see the point, or bringing up wifi for that matter. Other than that, your JP obsession isn't something thats a big deal, but I certainly hope you don't mind hearing criticism about it. When you post something like a stadium regarding such a ridiculous character you should expect some negative feedback.

I don't know whos better between plank and yourself but who cares anyway? If you have to play again then try to do better, but as for now its not a big deal

JG, :006:>Ty

Top Bottom