• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Hello my NJ people, what's going on?

Bleachigo your **** good, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Just keep practicing and I think you could possibly make money someday. Happens to all good people eventually if they keep at it.

I don't find Falco fun at all anymore so I'm going to start playing this game for my enjoyment and will be most likely playing a slew of mad random characters that I've been playing with in friendlies, lol!!

Bleachigo, take over the FALCO FOR ME PLEASE!!

Edit: I wanna see my bed buddies dmbrandon, Inui, Yes, and others soon. I need to go to a **** tournament.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
D3 is still 3rd best imo. tournament results reflect it too. that was an unexpected move moving him so low. warios top 5 but i wouldnt put him at 3rd best. falcos overrated and diddy is fine in the 4th or 5th spot. Outside of A tier i dont care

Im curious to see what you helped changed

Inui

Banned via Warnings
D3 is still 3rd best imo. tournament results reflect it too. that was an unexpected move moving him so low. warios top 5 but i wouldnt put him at 3rd best. falcos overrated and diddy is fine in the 4th or 5th spot. Outside of A tier i dont care

Im curious to see what you helped changed
They wanted Dedede in A tier. That's how bad they think he is. I basically pioneered the movement to keep him up high and posted tons of stats and match-up info and crap to keep from being moved that low.

I tried to get the Ice Climbers up where they should be, but not enough people listened. People with 0 IC experience, said "oh but just don't get grabbed, you're not good enough at it yet" as their "evidence" to say ICs shouldn't be that high.

Also, I agree that Falco's overrated.

I was very vocal during a lot of the discussions, so I guess they're taking it out on me by putting me at bottom of F tier as a joke.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

I was very vocal during a lot of the discussions, so I guess they're taking it out on me by putting me at bottom of F tier as a joke.
Yea I'm also surprised Falco made it as high as he was.
That whole putting u in the bottom tier thing was pretty stupid though... i had no idea about it

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
They wanted Dedede in A tier. That's how bad they think he is. I basically pioneered the movement to keep him up high and posted tons of stats and match-up info and crap to keep from being moved that low.

I tried to get the Ice Climbers up where they should be, but not enough people listened. People with 0 IC experience, said "oh but just don't get grabbed, you're not good enough at it yet" as their "evidence" to say ICs shouldn't be that high.

*sigh* get me back there. theres not enough EC representation anyway

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
"This is Snake...Colonel! What's my match-up ratio against Sadaharu Inui?!?! JOHHNNNNNNNNNSSSSS...I'm done here..."

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hello my NJ people, what's going on?

Bleachigo your **** good, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Just keep practicing and I think you could possibly make money someday. Happens to all good people eventually if they keep at it.

I don't find Falco fun at all anymore so I'm going to start playing this game for my enjoyment and will be most likely playing a slew of mad random characters that I've been playing with in friendlies, lol!!

Bleachigo, take over the FALCO FOR ME PLEASE!!

:bee::bee::bee:
Thanks and I will gladly take over Falco for you.

But, now I have to wait for a next possible event.
Antone want to come over my house next this Saturday? I have food.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Jiggly coulda done better. At least she moved up 1 spot but in the end she hasn't gone anywhere since the first tier list.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
INB4SPAMSAYINGLOLATSKILLINBRAWL :)
*fixed*

Also, fa
ggot, I only say that when people are discussing the competitive qualities of the game in threads I look at. You can have fun playing Barbie Horse Adventures: Mystery Ride, just don't try and say it's a good competitive game(but I will definetely make fun of you if you say you have fun playing that.)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

*fixed*

Also, fa
ggot, I only say that when people are discussing the competitive qualities of the game in threads I look at. You can have fun playing Barbie Horse Adventures: Mystery Ride, just don't try and say it's a good competitive game(but I will definetely make fun of you if you say you have fun playing that.)

LOL. this made me laugh XD. i realize it was supposed to be "in brawl" ... i just copied what inui said though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
INB4SPAMSAYINGLOLATSKILLATBRAWL :)

no reason to get so hostile lucas. i was merely stating that i didn't know he looked into brawl's competitive game that much... because he doesn't try too hard at it in tourney.
I'm being hostile? :confused:

I just said he might know more about Brawl than you and many other top players. Have you seen some of his posts about Luigi stuff, Brawl+ stuff, etc.? He's a genius. He just doesn't care about trying in tournaments. :p

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
name: ?
*** I need to find a play4er or two to train with somewhere in manahawkin or barnegat, maybe toms river, etc... c'mon people im bored here with no smash so please respond

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea i saw that last week. they animated it really good and showed some things that are interesting and might happen in the future. <3 soifon

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
<3 the 69 guy. That episode of him was too awesome.

I don't know if you've watch this show, but if you like Bleach then you should try watching Hajime No Ippo.

Chen "the guy who makes the funny vids" and I both agree it's better than Bleach :( but only cause Bleach can be a lil inconsistent while Ippo never stops giving!!

Top Bottom