• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Ksizzle is a Bleachigo:

Bleachigo
Someone who is overly obsessed with the anime or manga Bleach, they will claim that Bleach is the best anime ever, a lot of Bleachigos are converted Narutards who have switched from one set of beliefs that rejects everything to another.

However Bleachigos do not always go to the same extremes as a narutard as they may watch other anime or read other mangas, they will still say that Bleach is far superior to other anime though.

Also a common traight is for the main character of Bleach, Ichigo to be their favourite and they will go to quite a length to defend the character and his abilities
"I love Bleach, Ichigo is the best"
"God, your such a Bleachigo"

"What you reading?"
"Bleach"
"Thats all you ever read, your such a Bleachigo"

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wtf i hate ichigo and bleach is good...naruto is better...their both better than simpsons...icarly beats them all....soifons hot

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
wtf i hate ichigo and bleach is good...naruto is better...their both better than simpsons...icarly beats them all....soifons hot
I'm gonna pull a Nick and correct something that I normally wouldn't. "They're*" :laugh:

Wrong good sir. I'm afraid every show you have mentioned is bad, except The Simpsons.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think I'm going to make an honest attempt to retain my rank now. I gave up recently, but I'm feeling better about singles now. I still think it's boring, but oh well.

Look out, Kelvin! All's I have to do is tie you or do very slightly worse, and then doubles and low tiers puts me ahead.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I think I'm going to make an honest attempt to retain my rank now. I gave up recently, but I'm feeling better about singles now. I still think it's boring, but oh well.

Look out, Kelvin! All's I have to do is tie you or do very slightly worse, and then doubles and low tiers puts me ahead.
Your ganon must face the falcon. No jonathans.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

lol f that ****. i wont let it tie up. ill be on top of my game and hopefully u will too so no johns for next time. Bankai :p

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Doubles has never counted lol! And low tiers!? Lol next thing i know crew battles will count.

Just to make things clear none of these factors are originally supposed to count cause it causes biasedness to increase dramatically.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Doubles has never counted lol! And low tiers!? Lol next thing i know crew battles will count.

Just to make things clear none of these factors are originally supposed to count cause it causes biasedness to increase dramatically.
If they do count, I want slot 5. Now. :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

It's Inui, he'll try to use anything XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
singles sucks
qft

obama sucks
qft

lol f that ****. i wont let it tie up. ill be on top of my game and hopefully u will too so no johns for next time. Bankai :p
Sounds fun.

Stop pretending you lead the panel. You don't. I do.

This has been discussed to deeeeaaaath.

In the events of ties or extremely close calls, doubles and other Brawl events are used to determine who gets ranked higher.

'Tis been the case since before you were ever a panelist, Keitaro. I was a panelist since the first NJ Melee list.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Yes, this makes perfect sense!

I certainly hope you wouldn't object to doubles counting, since that's what made you go above Pierce on the current list. ;)
I would say my better placings and win record over him would have. If doubles REALLY counted, I'd have been above Kelvin. >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I would say my better placings and win record over him would have. If doubles REALLY counted, I'd have been above Kelvin. >_>
According to actual singles results, Pierce was tied or very slightly ahead of you. :bee:

Nah, because Kelvin's singles gap was pretty big with you for most of the season.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Stop pretending you lead the panel. You don't. I do.

This has been discussed to deeeeaaaath.

In the events of ties or extremely close calls, doubles and other Brawl events are used to determine who gets ranked higher.

'Tis been the case since before you were ever a panelist, Keitaro. I was a panelist since the first NJ Melee list.
Lmao!! You lead the panel?? You wouldn't even have access to the NJ Finder account if it wasn't for me giving it to you, which I shouldn't have because I was told never to do so by panelists in the past. That's why I took forever to give it to you and I only gave it to you cause I was too lazy to make updates.

Years before your voice of opinion was nearly never included because people thought your opinion was bull****. Need proof? Just ask any of the NJ panelists from the Melee days to the begining of Brawl. Your inclusion of the panel being more significant now is becasue original panelists stopped giving half a ****.

Stop saying doubles was included without getting opinions from the other panelists. As far as I know, they HAVE NEVER BEEN INCLUDED!! THEY ALSO WERE NEVER INCLUDED IN MELEE....ALONG WITH YOUR OPINION FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF OF THE MELEE RANKINGS CAUSE YOUR OPINION WAS UNWANTED!!!!

I hope I don't have to repeat that paragraph again. Nevermind, I know I will.

Ksizzle outplaced DM cause of singles wins and DM outplaced Pierce cause of singles wins. I never thought those spot were debatable.

According to actual singles results, Pierce was tied or very slightly ahead of you. :bee:

Nah, because Kelvin's singles gap was pretty big with you for most of the season.
Pierce was not tied or ahead of DM. DM beat more significant people than Pierce, that's at least how I decided my opinion of the list in the end. We need to discuss this stuff more accurately if we are confused at why people are getting ranked whatever they are in the future. This rankings stuff is beggining to get more and more sloppily done everytime :/

Top Bottom