• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

dmbrandon

Smash Master

Years before your voice of opinion was nearly never included because people thought your opinion was bull****. Need proof? Just ask ANYONE ANYWHERE FOREVER.
Fixed. That'll be 9.95.

Edit: inb4topplayer,fireemblem******ry,respectedmemberofthecommunity.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I hate argueing over this ****. I was so close to saying nothing but don't want Blue to outrank Atomsk due to low tier doubles results :urg:

Edit: Emblem Lord would tear some *** on this subject.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, this will be jolly good fun! I was hoping for this.

Lmao!! You lead the panel?? You wouldn't even have access to the NJ Finder account if it wasn't for me giving it to you, which I shouldn't have because I was told never to do so by panelists in the past. That's why I took forever to give it to you and I only gave it to you cause I was too lazy to make updates.
I don't need access to be considered the leader of the panel. That has nothing to do with it. I am widely considered the leader of NJ, and I tend to start and control the discussions regarding the rankings. I've been a panelist since before you even played Smash. You're not in charge. I am.

Years before your voice of opinion was nearly never included because people thought your opinion was bull****. Need proof? Just ask any of the NJ panelists from the Melee days to the begining of Brawl. Your inclusion of the panel being more significant now is becasue original panelists stopped giving half a ****.
Wrong. It doesn't matter if they say my opinion wasn't wanted. When it comes down to actions and what happened, I was included in the discussions and my opinions strongly influenced every list, and continue to influence the Brawl lists more than anyone else's.

Stop saying doubles was included without getting opinions from the other panelists. As far as I know, they HAVE NEVER BEEN INCLUDED!! THEY ALSO WERE NEVER INCLUDED IN MELEE....ALONG WITH YOUR OPINION FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF OF THE MELEE RANKINGS CAUSE YOUR OPINION WAS UNWANTED!!!!
But it was, especially in my own list, which was basically used again with very minor changes as opposed to absolutely no changes like last time.

It's funny how you can spout off this nonsense, but actions and facts directly contradict your empty words. Fool.

I hope I don't have to repeat that paragraph again. Nevermind, I know I will.
Perhaps you should give up having this debate with me then? You lose it every time.

Ksizzle outplaced DM cause of singles wins and DM outplaced Pierce cause of singles wins. I never thought those spot were debatable.
ksizzle was supposed to be 5th, so that's fine.

How do you explain ksizzle being below me when our records were the same?

Doubles, low tiers, etc.

Pierce was not tied or ahead of DM. DM beat more significant people than Pierce, that's at least how I decided my opinion of the list in the end. We need to discuss this stuff more accurately if we are confused at why people are getting ranked whatever they are in the future. This rankings stuff is beggining to get more and more sloppily done everytime :/
Perhaps you should consult the results again, because dmbrandon had an extremely rough two months of the season and only pulled off a few decent wins in the end of it. Pierce was good the whole time.

I don't think it's sloppy. I think it's done really well, even with you clashing with me (and get wrecked) in public all the time.

Because, after all of this empty talk and your foolish words, I will win in the end when the list is discussed privately. Like always.

lol, I hate argueing over this ****. I was so close to saying nothing but don't want Blue to outrank Atomsk due to low tier doubles results :urg:
You're being ridiculous. Teams, low tiers, etc. would only come into account when ties or extremely close calls are debated, which has always been the case.

But, no, you seem to think I'm implying that doubles and low tiers count as much as singles towards singles rankings. Fool. Stop being an idiot.

Edit: Emblem Lord would tear some *** on this subject.
That man can't debate anymore.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
So.... how about updating that tourney finder, or doing something productive with the 1st page instead of b1tching and arguing. It would really help if the NJ Finder would show smashfest/tourneys/etc that are upcoming in NJ on the 1st page. You guys have enough time to write an essay about **** that doesn't matter so i know it wouldn't be too much of a problem for you admins to do so

dmbrandon

Smash Master
So.... how about updating that tourney finder, or doing something productive with the 1st page instead of b1tching and arguing. It would really help if the NJ Finder would show smashfest/tourneys/etc that are upcoming in NJ on the 1st page. You guys have enough time to write an essay about **** that doesn't matter so i know it wouldn't be too much of a problem for you admins to do so
Wow, get ***** you two. :D

Get to work, leader ***s.
But he might have Athlete's Foot or something.
Inui doesn't have an Athlete's ANYTHING.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
The answer to this one is simple: Nobody's ego is linked to the tourney finder.

Diem plays WoW again, btw?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm trying to roll a new Alliance Druid but the **** patch uploader keeps crashing! Yeah, he has an 80 Rogue.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm trying to roll a new Alliance Druid but the **** patch uploader keeps crashing! Yeah, he has an 80 Rogue.
Awesome, I just got back into my rogue.

I have an 80 DK but my guild burned out right as we reached Yogg'saron, and the DK was a Nelf anyways.

I'd tell you to play on my server but most of the people here seem to be mentally challenged; "DO NOT stand in the fire" always gets across but with the "DO NOT" part omitted.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Who wants to help me at UN OWEN was Jigglypuff?

My entire crew isn't coming and this is just my first tournament lol. And like a lot of people are coming.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Puff, pro tip:

Don't host a tournament that you're hyping up to be regional level when you don't even know how to run it. <_<

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Sup everyone. I see not much changes no matter how long ya go without checking this thread.

Max Ketchum

Hey Eazy. You should come around more. Hanging out at Terrabite was fun, especially that Marth ditto where I got that ridiculous gimp. LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Cyan - wow...i mean just wow that was ****...beyond ****.

the cap tipped in my avatar is to you for the LOW BLOW

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
puff i'd help but I am going to MD/VA

I hope others really step up and help puff you should not shun anyone cause of who they are/what crew they are in.

Max Ketchum

Everyone still is going to help him. I'm not going to hesitate to help run things, but I stand by what I said.

JFox

Smash Hero
Actually, Inui, JFOX leads the panel.
Apparently I lead some sort of panel? LOL

Keitaro is right, doubles has never ever ever been a part of, nor should it ever be considered when ranking people. If you want to use doubles results, you would have to make a whole separate list just dedicated to doubles, because it really is a different game entirely and shouldnt be mixed in with singles. By mixing the two you are saying "doubles is valuable, but not NEARLY as valuable as singles so it counts for a minuscule amount" when really you should be saying "they are two separate games and you cant combine them. this is a ranking which only takes singles results into account"

when close calls come up, you deal with em. don't take something arbitrary and try to use it to settle a dispute, that doesnt even make sense.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well I wasn't really hosting the tournament. I had just found a very good venue for us to hold the tournament in.

But since TOS can't make it its not going to be TOS: Presents anymore its going to be Jigglymaster Presents.

What day is your tourney again? I completely forgot about it :confused:
Its Saturday June 27th. The week after this Saturday.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I wasn't really hosting the tournament. I had just found a very good venue for us to hold the tournament in.

But since TOS can't make it its not going to be TOS: Presents anymore its going to be Jigglymaster Presents.

Its Saturday June 27th. The week after this Saturday.

no offense that is really dumb...why would they just ditch you?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
no offense that is really dumb...why would they just ditch you?
They don't have a car or ride here.

Train and Buses to get from philly to here were a $50 round trip and took about 4 hours.

If anybody that is coming and is either passing or in Philadelphia it would be really nice is some1 could give them a ride.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Well I could sit through 3 pages of flaming, or I could just make a suggestion and leave.

Who has the NJPlayerFinder account... JFox? I think *NEW* should be replaced with a date. That way people know when new rankings come out. End of April isn't exactly "new". Also, I second everything Sneak says. I second it tenfold. So I guess I twenty it. We're talking JACKSONS, son.

PS: Thiocyanide should be placed about Jigglymaster, Vex, and whatever other PoS... uhhh... I mean ToS members managed to make some form of ranking. Pure ****.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well I could sit through 3 pages of flaming, or I could just make a suggestion and leave.

Who has the NJPlayerFinder account... JFox? I think *NEW* should be replaced with a date. That way people know when new rankings come out. End of April isn't exactly "new". Also, I second everything Sneak says. I second it tenfold. So I guess I twenty it. We're talking JACKSONS, son.

PS: Thiocyanide should be placed about Jigglymaster, Vex, and whatever other PoS... uhhh... I mean ToS members managed to make some form of ranking. Pure ****.
Vex is ranked 1st in PA though lol. But then again thats not saying much.

Top Bottom