• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'll determine that after her fight is over :D

But Ikkaku is the best, or was the best to me but he decided to be ultra gay and not take out his bankai the other day which pissed me off a lil.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I wrote a blog about a new tourney side event i came up with. its time consuming i know but one of you brainers can come up with something around it.

New Tournament Side Event
posted to the public at 1:11 PM on Monday Jun 8, 2009
I was bored so i thought of a new tournament side event.

Slot Tourneys.

Everyone that enters has two slots in the brackets. example is ksizzle 1 and ksizzle 2 BUT they wont be called that. This method is dedicated to a player using one character and only that one till the end. so the bracket would say on one side ksizzle meta knight and on the other ksizzle ice climbers. if you fight yourself, you get to choose who goes on. you wont fight urself first round though

you enter, say ur name, ur two characters, and u have 4 chances with losers bracket.

i really like this idea. and hosts around the country should do it. the only thing is it might be super time consuming but it can be worked out.

slot examples are

Kai's sonic vs Inui's snake
Cable's DK vs Atomsk's Ice Climbers
ksizzle's MK vs Izumi's Toon link
M2K's mk vs Inui's ganondorf (LOL)

so what do u guys think? leave feedback. tll be appreciate it.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I wrote a blog about a new tourney side event i came up with. its time consuming i know but one of you brainers can come up with something around it.

Slot Tourneys.

Everyone that enters has two slots in the brackets. example is ksizzle 1 and ksizzle 2 BUT they wont be called that. This method is dedicated to a player using one character and only that one till the end. so the bracket would say on one side ksizzle meta knight and on the other ksizzle ice climbers. if you fight yourself, you get to choose who goes on. you wont fight urself first round though

you enter, say ur name, ur two characters, and u have 4 chances with losers bracket.

i really like this idea. and hosts around the country should do it. the only thing is it might be super time consuming but it can be worked out.

slot examples are

yo, this sounds amazing. also depending on the amount of entrants, it doesn't necessarily have to be limited to two slots

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
For you anime fans:

There's going to be an event called AnimeNext in Somerset, NJ. Apparently, it's one of the best anime conventions that the tri state has to offer. It lasts from this Friday until Sunday.

For more info, go here: http://www.animenext.org/

There's a Brawl tournament listed as one of the events for Friday. Pretty sure it be will be nooby, but eh.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Slot Tourneys.

slot examples are

That would let me be able to use Jigglypuff in singles tournaments then.

And lol at M2k's mk vs Inui's Ganon. I think we all know how that would turn out.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
OMFG STARk RELeASED! argh *** **** ******* ***** ljkzxbfoaisfbnoibniabsal

Edit: my sig will now finally be complete

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I've got to make up for my ****ty performance at the last tourney.

Time to **** at U.N Owen was Jigglypuff

Thanks to ADHD all of Enemy controller knows how to fight Diddy T_T

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Meh, it doesn't matter if we know how to fight the character. Wyatt skill is amazing.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I place high in everything XD

Btw, i actually got summer skool so i cant rep NJ at genesis.

Get ***** kelvin.

so only wyatt will rep nj at genesis?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Oh crap whats happening to NJ's top players?!?!

Isn't M2k moving out of NJ soon or something?

3 players in the rankings are not even part of the state anymore lol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'm afraid I have to agree with Anti. Even though Lucas and Trevor prefer MD/VA, they are still NJ. We need SOME good people XD

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
HMMM....

...I got nothing xD

...maybe once more people quit NJ will wake up xD be happy for now til then :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
what are you stupid?

you're expecting brawl players to see patterns and trends and act upon them? that would be the logical thing to do.

quit thinking like a reasonable person. it scares and confuses them.
I'll now proceed to laugh my *** off, and then worship your post :D

Top Bottom