• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ATTN: This group of people:
Inui
Eazy
Keitaro
Pierce7d
ksizzle

We need to make the next list now. I guess the little Gaming World event today can be the last event we count.

I hope you've all been paying attention to results and who beat who.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Id just like to say that wow, making this list is going to be really tough. Everyone who makes it onto this top 15 list should be really proud because wow....everyone has really stepped it up. I'm really impressed with this state, n whoever says NJ is weak is seriously out of their mind.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Um...

Our top players, as in our top 5 on the rankings, ***** everywhere. I thought everyone else was awful until recently.

You, Eazy, ksizzle, Cable, Yes!, Izumi, Chrome Pirate, Pride, etc. all got way better recently. This list is going to be the hardest to make.

We should all agree that our top 5 hasn't changed and move on from there. Right?

1: Mew2King
2: teh_spamerer
3: Atomsk
4: Inui
5: BlackWaltz

I don't think it changed at all.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pft, way better? I got ***** the last 2 tournies I went too.

As for top 5 players, I think Blackwaltz will prolly have 5th most likely but I'll have to look at everything Yes has done as Yes would most likely get 6th but he may be able to compete for 5th. Maybe.

We'll discuss this as soon as we can like hopefully tomorrow or tonight.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Keitaro: BlackWaltz beat Plank and Chillin in MD/VA and he beat Kashif this season. Sorry, but that kinda solidifies his spot above Yes!. I'd say Yes! is a solid 6th, though. After that I'd personally put Chrome Pirate, you, ksizzle, dmbrandon, and the others next.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
In my defense, I've beaten Kashif (kinda) as well, and I've beaten Blackwaltz twice in tourney, and you(inui) three times, something blackwaltz hasn't done yet. (sorry char <3)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol @ you two.

I don't think Chrome Pirate has been active enough for this season btw, he only entered 2 tournies I'm pretty sure :(

Edit: Forgot Waltz beat Bum and Spam. Wowzerz. If Waltz didn't lose to some lower level people randomly I'd vouch for Waltz over Inui ;)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think Chrome Pirate has been active enough for this season btw, he only entered 2 tournies I'm pretty sure :(

Edit: Forgot Waltz beat Bum and Spam. Wowzerz. If Waltz didn't lose to some lower level people randomly I'd vouch for Waltz over Inui ;)
I thought he barely entered three tournaments. I'll check again later.

Yeah but I also have a lot of notable wins and I've beaten BlackWaltz like 4 times this season alone and I **** in teams. >_>;

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i beat yes!, keitaro, shadow, and chibo that are noticable wins this season. and of my 3 tourneys i placed 4th = hurricane meta knight, 9th = swr 5, 9th = bbc finals........i won a gaming world lmfao!! XD

edit: chrome piarte only entered two events this season.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Cool?

Atomsk: "I think Bum is better than Azen."

teh_spamerer twostocked Bum three times in a row in grand finals.

lol

You vs Kashif is pretty close to decide, but it's in Kashif's favour atm. You finally beat him and outplaced him, but that was only one time. Keep ****** and you might be above him next time.

Keitaro, get on AIM. I finished my own list and want to discuss it.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

I'm such a pedo....

and Lucas i said they're comparable

Cool?

You vs Kashif is pretty close to decide, but it's in Kashif's favour atm. You finally beat him and outplaced him, but that was only one time. Keep ****** and you might be above him next time.
We were at two tourny in singles together this season...

one he beat me and out placed me

the other i beat him and out placed him....

GJ Lucas XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This is going really smoothly. I made a list and discussed it with ksizzle, and then shot over to Keitaro and continued the discussion. We agreed on a list and then I told ksizzle nothing changed about it. I hope Eazy and Pierce continue to make this easy.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

1/18/09

- 1. Mew2King (1) (Meta Knight)
- 2. teh_spamerer (2) (Meta Knight)
- 3. Atomsk (3) (Dedede/Olimar)
- 4. Inui (4) (Meta Knight/Snake)
- 5. BlackWaltz (5) (Olimar)
6. Yes! (10) (Snake/Fox)
- 7. Malcolm (N/A) (Wario/Sonic)
- 8. dmbrandon (N/A) (Meta Knight)
9. Keitaro (6) (Falco)
10. ksizzle (13) (Meta Knight/Snake/Dedede)
- 11. Izumi (N/A) (Meta Knight/Toon Link)
- 12. Eazy (12) (Marth/Toon Link)
13. PRiDE (11) (Yoshi)
14. Pierce7d (8) (Marth)
- 15. Umbra (N/A) (Meta Knight)

Great players not ranked due to inactivity, etc.: RyokoYaska, Ether, Chrome Pirate, Mr. Clutch, Cable, Blue, Kai, Orion, bschung, DaPuffster

This list was created by Keitaro, Inui, Eazy, ksizzle, and Pierce7d (1/18/09)

I'd like to state that NJ has improved dramatically this season and is quite possibly the strongest state. I think we have surpassed NY and are much better than the midwest states, FL, etc. now. Good stuff, NJ! Looking at the list of players that didn't make the list also shows how strong we are now.

Keitaro, I posted it all in the same formating you use. I don't know why you haven't made me an NJ Player Finder admin yet.......

Magus, where is the cool red down arrow you found before that Keitaro was too lazy to use?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fun fact: The original list I made completely on my own is the one being used. I showed it to ksizzle, Eazy, Keitaro, and Pierce, then we discussed it together, and nothing got changed. I organized the creation of this list and got everyone on AIM and stuff. I hope nobody EVER accuses me of being biased or a bad panelist ever again.

I added characters in.

Here is proof that being in a crew increases your skill, especially being in Enemy Controller:

1. Mew2King (Enemy Controller)
2. teh_spamerer (Honorary Enemy Controller)
3. Atomsk (Enemy Controller)
4. Inui (Enemy Controller)
5. BlackWaltz (Enemy Controller)
6. Yes! (Team MOB)
7. Malcom (Team Supremacy)
8. dmbrandon (Honorary Enemy Controller)
9. Keitaro (Team MOB)
10. ksizzle (S.W.R.)
11. Izumi (Enemy Controller)
12. Eazy (Team MOB)
13. PRiDE (Enemy Controller)
14. Pierce7d (Zodiac Braves)
15. Umbra (Zodiac Braves)

Based on this, Enemy Controller is by the strongest crew in the area and you have a 0% chance of being ranked if you're not in a crew. :D

starcock

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Starcock
Fun fact: The original list I made completely on my own is the one being used. I showed it to ksizzle, Eazy, Keitaro, and Pierce, then we discussed it together, and nothing got changed. I organized the creation of this list and got everyone on AIM and stuff. I hope nobody EVER accuses me of being biased or a bad panelist ever again.

I added characters in.

Here is proof that being in a crew increases your skill, especially being in Enemy Controller:

1. Mew2King (Enemy Controller)
2. teh_spamerer (Honorary Enemy Controller)
3. Atomsk (Enemy Controller)
4. Inui (Enemy Controller)
5. BlackWaltz (Enemy Controller)
6. Yes! (Team MOB)
7. Malcom (Team Supremacy)
8. dmbrandon (Honorary Enemy Controller)
9. Keitaro (Team MOB)
10. ksizzle (S.W.R.)
11. Izumi (Enemy Controller)
12. Eazy (Team MOB)
13. PRiDE (Enemy Controller)
14. Pierce7d (Zodiac Braves)
15. Umbra (Zodiac Braves)

Based on this, Enemy Controller is by the strongest crew in the area and you have a 0% chance of being ranked if you're not in a crew. :D

How can someone meat ride themsleves so hard to the point of climax?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Lucas, just gonna point it out, you spelled Malcolm's name wrong. There's an L after the O. Malcolm.

Sorry to sound nitpicky, but now that he's officially on a list, it should be properly spelled for professional quality.

Top Bottom