• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
LOL that really didn't sound like jealously, to me it just sound like he expects a crew to be more than just the best smashers you can get but more of a team, like a brotherhood or a family that help each other improve all the time. I'm not sayin that your crew doesn't or anything like that but i think that's why Eazy posted the way he did

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
yo sneak my roommate got sf2 hd for the ps3 do u have that one? if so i'll let you know when we get a router.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
...Don't kid yourself lil guy.

What did I say that was retarted? Do you not ask every good smasher in NJ to join ec?

ROFL do you think the majority of the crews in NJ see EC as a crew? No, because when it comes to doing things that crews do, you dont follow the rules.

Then you have tons of people who joined ec for I have NO idea what reason. I mean I guess everyone was posting in the thread n yadayadayada, and bam 24 new members. Thats cool n all but, its like how TSA got. SOO many members, there was no true crew spirit.( No homo)

If EC was a women, she'd b the biggest hoe on the block, cuz u let everyone in. But what has membership in EC gotten most of your members that they wouldnt have gotten as a non member? ...venue fee discount?

I like everyone in the crew...but come on now, be serious. N dont bring up Dave to validate anything regarding you please. He thinks your like his big brother, whatever you say is golden.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
We should all just play Blazblue.
i herd that game waz good but nothing compares to dodgeball. i can't throw or catch but i can dodge.

i herd ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm theres a TMNT wanna b brawl thing i think. i herd my bro say it came out of bums mouth, if so that might be cool slash gay. apperantly if it came out i'd say that hocky dude or the purple frog would b hi tear

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i herd that game waz good but nothing compares to dodgeball. i can't throw or catch but i can dodge.

i herd ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm theres a TMNT wanna b brawl thing i think. i herd my bro say it came out of bums mouth, if so that might be cool slash gay. apperantly if it came out i'd say that hocky dude or the purple frog would b hi tear
this is true, a tmnt game is being developed by the brawl team

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
anyone play guitar hero world tour ? -_- brwalulz gets too boring sometimes. i used to be able to play all day

Inui

Banned via Warnings

What did I say that was retarted? Do you not ask every good smasher in NJ to join ec?

ROFL do you think the majority of the crews in NJ see EC as a crew? No, because when it comes to doing things that crews do, you dont follow the rules.

Then you have tons of people who joined ec for I have NO idea what reason. I mean I guess everyone was posting in the thread n yadayadayada, and bam 24 new members. Thats cool n all but, its like how TSA got. SOO many members, there was no true crew spirit.( No homo)

If EC was a women, she'd b the biggest hoe on the block, cuz u let everyone in. But what has membership in EC gotten most of your members that they wouldnt have gotten as a non member? ...venue fee discount?

I like everyone in the crew...but come on now, be serious. N dont bring up Dave to validate anything regarding you please. He thinks your like his big brother, whatever you say is golden.
Stop talking about my crew when you don't know anything.

Seriously, stop. You're wrong.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Imagine if Yes stayed in Montage/EC and Eazy and I actually joined the crew when asked??

EC would equal NJ, lol!

With even more attendance from other states EC could actually equal East Coast!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

Please stop talking now. Stop being like everyone else and Assuming.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAO at atomsk and Inui getting all sensitive over the EC talk ROFL. Grow the h3ll up and stop crying plz. Im not assuming anything. You have asked every decent player in NJ to be in your crew. It wasnt formed like typical crews, based off of strong friendships and location. Stop b!tching and getting sad, Im not disrespecting you at all. Seriously, stop being so d@mn soft.

Ur crew is beast and pretty large. U have good players and lots of numbers, why the f*** are u getting so tight?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Because people ****ing assume that just because we asked good players to join that we didn't try to get to know them or gain friendships with them and stuff...****ing bothers me that people have this view on something when in reality its different.

People i've hung out with out side of smash from EC or I consider friends that I'd spend the day hanging out with:
Inui, Dave, Kashif, Stripper James, Lord Knight, Mrdc, Kaibr Kop, M2Kay, Doom, Blackwaltz & Alice, Shadow

You keep wondering why we are getting tight or are soft on this issue because people are ****ing dumb and assume things. Your not the first person to think this **** eazy.

Keitaro

What's with all the hostility?

I understand what Eazy is getting at as in you guys see some awesome/good player like Blue Shell and Blackwaltz and recruit them fast before even knowing them. DM was the main cause of that in the beginning back in the Montage saga.

But I'm happy to know you guys get to know them well or at least try to get to know them well after they join the crew.

I've seen Izumi complain multiple times about EC letting in everyone which pissed him off some. lol, I love when Dave bi$ches. It's very amusing :D

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I joined EC for several reasons.

1. They were the only ones to ever ask me, twice actually...

2. I will feel more comfortable training with them. Last time I was with a crew I improved so much, and I am hoping to do the same again. EC consists of the top players of NJ.. Best practice available.

3. Yeah, they won't ever use me for teams/crews, but I like the support they give in singles when you are playing a match, especially when Atomsk is in the background confounding my opponent with his whining baby voice lolol.

4. For the most part, I enjoy the company of the crew and I LOVE the competitive atmosphere.

So yeah.. I just felt I should share with you what I like about EC.

Keitaro

Is Atlantic North mostly melee like pac west?
There's alot of Melee activity around here but it's not that easy to find. There def are Melee tournies in Alantic North though.

right after u left montage back from ch3 a lil bit later we had asked you, but didnt know you had just joined phoenix era, but u said you would otherwise
Lies, lies, LIES!!!!

You were in another crew Pride if I remember correctly.

Hope it doesn't offend you but I didn't even know you were in Enemy Controller. I usually tend to guess if people are in EC if they come to tournies and follow Atomsk and Inui around and joke with them alot.

Top Bottom