• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think Melee is pretty cool and I like playing it, but it's hard to find people that still play it. Nobody wants to play it at my college besides Rigel, and he doesn't care much about Smash in general. Every time Magus comes over it's right before/during a Brawl tournament, so I'm busy setting up/playing/running it and can't play Melee with him.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
No they're not, Inui just likes to point out his crew has a ton of good players, which is fine, since he brags about everything. But nah crews are what they're supposed to be, a group of friends who aim to train together and help each other out.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Im sorry but this is just hilarious.
Inui responds like- why are you posting when you know nothing?
Atomsk responds like-F** why would you F****** think this bullsh**?!?!!?

LMAO

You are both being dumb. Inui you're dumb because you havent broken down any of what i've said. You do invite tons of people into the crew, without having personal relationships with them. You have invited atleast 80 percent of the good smashers in New Jersey to join EC. My initial post was to Blackwaltz, stating that he shouldnt be surprised that his crew is so strong, when the recruiment process is = to that of a divisiion one football team's.

Atomsk is being dumb because he is getting sad n crying like I said something rude. NOW you guys care about your crew so much? If you do, thats really really nice. I'm glad you've seen the light. But up until I guess this week, neither of you were very good crew leaders, and neither of you showed very much pride in your crew outside of m2k, spam, waltz, Atosmk.

If you disagree again, i will go deeper and prove more what I'm talking about. Id much rather you say" Yea, back then i didnt care about my crew, now I do."

Pride- I'm sure everyone has their reasoning in joining a crew. But it doesnt change what Im saying.

If there is a ride situation, does EC always have dibs on a non EC member, even down to the worst player? Housing? Crews? I can go on but..only if I need to.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAO I'm def gunna have a crew leader crew quiz for Atomsk and Inui next time I see them. If you get higher than an 80 on the quiz, you guys win. I will admit that EC admission was all well thought out, and all about the love.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Im sorry but this is just hilarious.
Inui responds like- why are you posting when you know nothing?
Atomsk responds like-F** why would you F****** think this bullsh**?!?!!?

LMAO

You are both being dumb. Inui you're dumb because you havent broken down any of what i've said. You do invite tons of people into the crew, without having personal relationships with them. You have invited atleast 80 percent of the good smashers in New Jersey to join EC. My initial post was to Blackwaltz, stating that he shouldnt be surprised that his crew is so strong, when the recruiment process is = to that of a divisiion one football team's.

Atomsk is being dumb because he is getting sad n crying like I said something rude. NOW you guys care about your crew so much? If you do, thats really really nice. I'm glad you've seen the light. But up until I guess this week, neither of you were very good crew leaders, and neither of you showed very much pride in your crew outside of m2k, spam, waltz, Atosmk.

If you disagree again, i will go deeper and prove more what I'm talking about. Id much rather you say" Yea, back then i didnt care about my crew, now I do."

Pride- I'm sure everyone has their reasoning in joining a crew. But it doesnt change what Im saying.

If there is a ride situation, does EC always have dibs on a non EC member, even down to the worst player? Housing? Crews? I can go on but..only if I need to.
this post is full of win

*reminds self to make a chibosempai certified seal of great justice*

but for now il just post this one... lol

I am ChiboSempai, and I suppose that teh_spammer approves of me approving this message.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We should become like the NJ fighter community, I mean Smash is fun, but there are a plethora of fighting games that are better/just as fun.
Nah, I become uninterested in every other fighter I play on day 2.

I've played Naruto Shippuden EX 3 once and Tatsunoko vs Capcom twice since I got them 2 weeks ago.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Eazy, why is it you made this post a while ago about me and inui not taking the crew seriously, but now that I am showing my feelings.(a thing that is dumb to do on these boards)You say that i'm crying and ****

Edit: Nvm found it XD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
We should become like the NJ fighter community, I mean Smash is fun, but there are a plethora of fighting games that are better/just as fun.
bleachigo.. you have been spreading this vile non stop for 2 days now!

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Why do so many characters find it necessary to suck upon other characters whole bodies?

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Well, just picking up random people who 'aren't good at Brawl' kind of supports how our group would rather just have nice people in it. As well as top players, of course. o.o

I mean, just going by you saying Atomsk and Inui invite random people who are either top players or lower off players suggests we go for people we like over just "the best".

As well as yes, we wuld pick the best every time over some of the weaker players. Once again bringing up "Would you MM M2K for $10 or more?".

Just going by what you said Eazy, kind of ruins what you said.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i wanna play guilty gear.

anyone play any good mmos? lol i was addicted to maplestory until smash became too fun. now im looking for another mmo

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
i wanna play guilty gear.

anyone play any good mmos? lol i was addicted to maplestory until smash became too fun. now im looking for another mmo
Runescape was the hottest ****!!

I used to trick newbies into joining a made up crew so I can take them in the wilderness and beat the **** outta of them and steal their **** while yelling "SUCK MY ****" or "IM SORRY!!!!", lmao!!

Best part about saying I'm sorry is that someday they may believe you killed them from mistake. That's when I ask them to join my crew again and beat the **** outta them AGAIN, LOL!!

The acheivement I got from doing that is close to equal to sex. I really miss that game :(

Edit: One time I got really sad cause it took me 20 mins to trick some newb to join my crew and after I ***** him in the wilderness he was sad saying he really wanted to be my friend so we actually became friends and I gave him back his stuff *cries*

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
Fun fact: The original list I made completely on my own is the one being used. I showed it to ksizzle, Eazy, Keitaro, and Pierce, then we discussed it together, and nothing got changed. I organized the creation of this list and got everyone on AIM and stuff. I hope nobody EVER accuses me of being biased or a bad panelist ever again.

I added characters in.

Here is proof that being in a crew increases your skill, especially being in Enemy Controller:

1. Mew2King (Enemy Controller)
2. teh_spamerer (Honorary Enemy Controller)
3. Atomsk (Enemy Controller)
4. Inui (Enemy Controller)
5. BlackWaltz (Enemy Controller)
6. Yes! (Team MOB)
7. Malcom (Team Supremacy)
8. dmbrandon (Honorary Enemy Controller)
9. Keitaro (Team MOB)
10. ksizzle (S.W.R.)
11. Izumi (Enemy Controller)
12. Eazy (Team MOB)
13. PRiDE (Enemy Controller)
14. Pierce7d (Zodiac Braves)
15. Umbra (Zodiac Braves)

Based on this, Enemy Controller is by the strongest crew in the area and you have a 0% chance of being ranked if you're not in a crew. :D
Hi Inui, it's me, GOD

I have pmed you access to me.

Use me wisely or you may be killed before written in my death note.

That is all.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Runescape was the hottest ****!!

I used to trick newbies into joining a made up crew so I can take them in the wilderness and beat the **** outta of them and steal their **** while yelling "SUCK MY ****" or "IM SORRY!!!!", lmao!!

Best part about saying I'm sorry is that someday they may believe you killed them from mistake. That's when I ask them to join my crew again and beat the **** outta them AGAIN, LOL!!

The acheivement I got from doing that is close to equal to sex. I really miss that game :(

Edit: One time I got really sad cause it took me 20 mins to trick some newb to join my crew and after I ***** him in the wilderness he was sad saying he really wanted to be my friend so we actually became friends and I gave him back his stuff *cries*
Wuss..........

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL, so Keitaro lures little boys into the woods and ***** them?

That thing about tricking the noob who wanted to be your friend was heartwarming. I teared up. :'( <3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Eazy, you're an idiot. My respect for you has completely vanished, and Atomsk feels the same way. You're insulting my crew and all of the close friendships within it that you're obviously extremely ignorant of.

Kindly refrain from IMing me/speaking to me at tournaments/etc. until you apologize for insulting Enemy Controller and Atomsk and I like that. You're dead wrong and just don't know what you're talking about.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eazy, you're an idiot. My respect for you has completely vanished, and Atomsk feels the same way. You're insulting my crew and all of the close friendships within it that you're obviously extremely ignorant of.

Kindly refrain from IMing me/speaking to me at tournaments/etc. until you apologize for insulting Enemy Controller and Atomsk and I like that. You're dead wrong and just don't know what you're talking about.
It's very easy to see why Eazy is saying the things he is. Look at how you treat Jason.

mom took me to inuis house, like 40 min away, then KOTC is like an hour from there, but inui didnt wanna take me unless i split with both of them so i didnt have a choice. Then I was charged 20 dollars to be taken back to my house Sunday night >_> which is like 40 min away (times 2)
Yes, I am aware that KotC only paid out first place but $20 to be taken to his house? That's a little ridiculous. And unless he got however much % of the pot first should get that's also pretty unfair.

You also purposely schedule tournaments on dates that there are bigger OOS tournaments so Jason doesn't come :(.

Tomorrow! This is gonna be so much fun.

If Mew2King doesn't show up.
Well, there goes half of both pots. I only like having Jason at huge national stuff so he can beat the other regions for us LOL. >_>;
Not exactly a very nice attitude. Not 100% sure if I heard it properly since I was half asleep but I thought I heard Trevor saying he was going to quit Brawl because it's not fun losing to Jason at every tournament at the Blue Battle Circuit Finals.

You also convinced Snakeee to team with you instead of Pride on the day of a big tournament <_<. Now you can either be proud of how you behave or be ashamed but to most people this doesn't look like you care about your friendships first and smash/money second. That's why Pierce and Eazy came out and said it.

On the other hand, it's also obvious that you invite all the people you like who aren't already in crews regardless of smash skill level if you look at all the people in Enemy Controller. A lot of them didn't make it in from their talent at the game. But imo, going out of your way to try and schedule tournaments on days Jason can't come is more than enough to substantiate the argument that you don't treat your crew properly.

I don't want to hear "Kashif you go out of your way to make me look bad. You are my FRIEND...FRIEND...FRIEND!" because of this post. I have done nothing more than state actions you have taken, if they make you look bad and you don't like looking bad than you probably shouldn't have done those things.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
*sigh* u guys are just gonna make up if anyones mad at each other in at least 2 weeks or month. so just forget about this plz cuz this kind of only happens in nj....and its embarassing >.>

PRiDE

Smash Lord

You also convinced Snakeee to team with you instead of Pride on the day of a big tournament <_<. Now you can either be proud of how you behave or be ashamed but to most people this doesn't look like you care about your friendships first and smash/money second. That's why Pierce and Eazy came out and said it.

Aww.. I was just on the verge of forgetting that! lololol..... Stupid Snakeee being so easily swayed.. >_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, I am aware that KotC only paid out first place but $20 to be taken to his house? That's a little ridiculous. And unless he got however much % of the pot first should get that's also pretty unfair.
Jason didn't tell the whole truth.

Dave is the one that took him home, and taking him home added nearly two hours to Dave's drive home. Dave had every right to charge him more if he wanted to given how much driving he had to do.

You also purposely schedule tournaments on dates that there are bigger OOS tournaments so Jason doesn't come :(.

Not exactly a very nice attitude. Not 100% sure if I heard it properly since I was half asleep but I thought I heard Trevor saying he was going to quit Brawl because it's not fun losing to Jason at every tournament at the Blue Battle Circuit Finals.
If Jason isn't there, I make $100+ more off of the tournament, as does Atomsk, and you. Having a completely unbeatable player there isn't fun at all. I do not mind Jason at all personally. In fact, I like him a lot. It's just him not being beatable makes tournaments lame. Having half of both pots vanish and the tournament turn into a big contest for 2nd place isn't exciting at all.

This was in...June? Winning is really important in competitive gaming. Snakeee was also very interested in winning. Judging by the results, the right decision was made. We apologized to Pride, but winning is important to both of us.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Good post spammer

It is pretty bad how you treat M2k, you force him to split when you shouldn't, and you continue to say he is in your crew when he never says he is. when he is asked he just says he isnt or that he doesnt care. but he feels forced to as you wont give him rides otherwise. splitting at the kotc, splitting teams at cata4, overcharging for rides.... come on... seriously now, that doesnt sound like a few good friends in a crew.

and some of your crew members descriptions that are listed on the crew thread are either biased or arent rly the nicest things to say:

If Jason isn't there, I make $100+ more off of the tournament, as does Atomsk, and you. Having a completely unbeatable player there isn't fun at all. I do not mind Jason at all personally. In fact, I like him a lot. It's just him not being beatable makes tournaments lame. Having half of both pots vanish and the tournament turn into a big contest for 2nd place isn't exciting at all..
Shouldn't you be more glad that a friend/crewmate gets to make money off it and have a good time?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Jason didn't tell the whole truth.

Dave is the one that took him home, and taking him home added nearly two hours to Dave's drive home. Dave had every right to charge him more if he wanted to given how much driving he had to do.
Wait...how is this possible? Dave would have to drive you home and even if Dave's house is in the opposite direction of Jason's from your house, that only adds 80 minutes. 80 minutes is not nearly 2 hours. 80 minutes is 1 hour and 20 minutes.

If Jason isn't there, I make $100+ more off of the tournament, as does Atomsk, and you. Having a completely unbeatable player there isn't fun at all. I do not mind Jason at all personally. In fact, I like him a lot. It's just him not being beatable makes tournaments lame. Having half of both pots vanish and the tournament turn into a big contest for 2nd place isn't exciting at all.
Hanging out with Jason and playing him all day > beating mainly mediocre people and a few good people. Besides, just get better and beat him. He plays exceptionally greedy and he can be punished for that.

This was in...June? Winning is really important in competitive gaming. Snakeee was also very interested in winning. Judging by the results, the right decision was made. We apologized to Pride, but winning is important to both of us.
:confused: Why does the date matter? You make it sound like being in June vindicates the action. If I stabbed you in June with a billhook would that make it alright because it was in June?

Yeah, winning matters a lot. But victory that comes as a result of being honorless and a **** to people in your crew is hardly what I would call treating your crew with respect.

And it's obvious you care about more than just winning because you forfeit to Trevor so he'd have a better chance at placing high so you would win more money.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i was actually thinking about that earlier, i really want to soon, especially also since you live with henry/siggy lol. im just waiting for me to actually be free some weekend, perhaps 2 weekends after cot4 il consider making a weekend trip up there

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Inui, nice knowing you. Your the most hypocritical person I've ever spoken with. U cry over me posting that your crew accepts alot of people without really knowing them.

I bet you dont even know the first and last name of every player in your crew. Where are they from? Any bros n sisters? I could go on but..no reason to. Keep crying, you really cant take it when someone destroys your bs on the boards.

I used to respect you're ability to bounce back with some kind of logic, but after this p*ssy **** I've seen from you today, this "EAZY U DUNNO WHAT UR SAYING!!! " bs, man gtfo, grow some balls, live life, n stop taking the talk on these boards so d@mn seriously. You've had people clown you personally, as a member of this community, from your looks to your words, and you have the nerve to call me out like Im the biggest antagonizing person you've ever spoken with. You're officially a pansy in my book, so when you man up and admit you are being a lil softie, we can speak again.

I disrespected no one in enemy controller. I simply said that the strength of the crew is directly related to the recruiting process. The crew started out with 2 of the best players in NJ. Then it gained Blackwaltz, forced m2k to be a part of it, and even got spam to be an honorary member. the crew also takes any player in NJ who shows an ounce of potential.

Some of those players have blossomed into tourny threats etc, but Waltz, how are you surprised at your strength? You have the numbers, a very strong core, and outsiders who will side with you when its beneficial to them.

N ur post about my logic. When you try to take in EVERY decent player in NJ, and those who show some potential, you are bound to have a strong crew by sheer probability. The crew suffers none from the members who don't do well, and the ones that do give it a nice boost. Some crews are picky about who they let in, which does limit them in ways, but keeps them closer. I'm not even saying anything rude, its just my opinion on the matter.

Top Bottom