• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Well, I didn't know about that. I know we tried to get Yes! for a while.
K, so you lose r1.

Yeah, fluke wins/upsets don't mean much to me. Enemy Controller, even without Jason, is much stronger than any other possible NJ crew anyways.
K fluke wins, getting close doesnt mean alot? K thanks for the info. You beat boss, bragged about it, then got *****. Fluke. You beat Neo on what he says was his worst day of smash, fluke. You beat bum, but then lost next time you played him, Fluke. Wow this is fun. GG crapping on other peoples accomplishments, instead of admitting that as usual, you over rate urself and ur distance as far as skill, from the other good players in NJ. N yes! beating u multiple times is a fluke? STFU PLEASE![/QUOTE]

Oh, you're misunderstanding me...as usual. I care a lot about what players like Atomsk, Izumi, and Kashif think of me. They are my friends. You are not my friend. I do not care about your opinion of me. As long as you recognize my superiority as a player, which you can't possibly deny, I am content.
If u cared about what they said, you would be a different person right now. kashif has called u out on ur bs numberous times, and distanced himself from you as because your an idiot about smash, yet you remain an idiot. U tell izumi he is garbage and try to make him drop his fav char instead of encouraging him to get better. You constantly embarrass him publicly as well, some friendship. I guess u n Atosmk are colo but, thats all u get. I mean, friends of mine, call me, text me, ask me how my family is doing etc. I duno what ur friendships are like but...thats all you.

strong is important to EC. It's NOT the entire basis of our crew or our recruiting process. It is but only one aspect of many. You have chosen to single out only that aspect for some reason. You have insulted our crew and said it's not a real crew, isn't close, doesn't have good relationships, etc. I am obviously going to be upset when someone spews such garbage about my crew.
I already addressed this. I said that strength was the main premise of EC and its recruiting, hence its numbers and strengths. Learn 2 read/comprehend plz.

Do you remember how much a player would improve shortly after joining Montage? Nothing has changed with EC. Players tend to improve drastically, or at least noticably, after joining. That is because we DO play with them and train them.
Not really. I remember Montage having a life span of a few months, brawl being very simple, and most players in NJ being a part of the crew. Montage stopped being montage before grab release was even figured out. I dont wanna hear about how beastly people did in June. Montage was pretty strong, but not because of the omg improving atmosphere it offered. N atleast DM would be honest with his ****. He would say yo, join montage, we are gunna b the best crew. He recruited yes! after he did well at one tourny. He wouldnt go lie n say waaah its cuz I love yes!, nah dm wud be honest n say......He is good, he makes my crew strong, thats why he is in. Maybe you should try it.

I just talked to Jason on AIM about this. He assured me that he is a member of Enemy Controller. He just said he wishes we could play more, but he understand that his lack of the ability to drive and distance prevents this.
There are posts all over these boards showing Jason's distaste for a crew.

[/UOTE]It's not too terribly far off. I can understand your perception of EC. What you're not grasping is that you are wrong, and you are completely ignoring everything Atomsk and I said to correct you.[/QUOTE] U dont seem to get that I did not claim that EC wasnt a real crew. I said that a majority of NJ does NOT C EC as a real crew. Which is true. The primary perception is, EC=allstar team. If you would like to change that image, have fun, you can do it. But spazzing out n saying a bunch of nonsense about how close everyone is, when everyone KNOWS its really not like that, doesnt help move you towards where you want to be.

The answer to this is extremely obvious.

Making ~$300 >>> making ~$100.
Ok, fair enough. But you rarely dont make money. Jason is rarely in NJ. Him being here, should be exciting if he is really a friend, and you should never try to make shizz happen without him being around.

At the time, NJ wasn't good yet. It was getting boring just rolling over everyone in the state. We considered nobody outside of Jason and Kashif to be threats to us in singles or teams, and we just kept beating everyone easily. Atomsk was obviously more impressed with MD/VA's skill and he found himself improving more by playing them.

NJ recently improved drastically to the point where we regard NJ as one of the top 5 states in NJ. Our opinions have changed.
Umm ok? Atomsk was in md/va like a month ago. Not much has changed in a month. Atomsk has had plenty of close calls in tourny before then, and still does now. What has changed Lucas? I call shenanigans on that logic. N I really dont get how NJ can be top 5 in NJ, correct that please.

You're obviously ignoring a lot.

You are continuously being corrected, yet you spew the same garbage with each new post. I am indeed a pretty cutthroat person, but that doesn't make Enemy Controller a crew of top players distant from each other and nothing more. I am the cutthroat person interested in power and winning. Enemy Controller, however, has two leaders. Atomsk has made sure to recruit members like Blue, Mrdc, Doom, Kai, etc. in order to NOT have this crew be cold and only based on power. Stop ignoring that.
If u care about your crew and all of its members now, Im happy. Im glad you guys win, and are strong and give NJ a good name. None of this changes the fact that you act in a way that allows everyone else to think you are a crew based on a desire of strength. Stop crying at me like I said F*** EC. THEY AINT ****!. I honestly didnt say anything disrespectful, and I dont see tons of EC members hittin me up, feeling disrespected. So uhh yea, relax.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
This conversation is over because it's not really a conversation. You don't even understand how you offended Atomsk and I at all.

You have not been forgiven for insulting EC or saying I am a joke of a person or anything like that. If you care one tiny bit about maintaining a relationship with me that isn't hostile, you will apologize and talk to me in private. Otherwise, if you want to attend to my tournaments, just pay your entry fees and don't talk to me the rest of the day because I don't want to be around someone that thinks EC isn't a real crew and I am a joke of a person. If you try to be friendly with me in person, I will remind you of your true opinions of me and EC that you posted here and kindly ask you to remove yourself from my presence.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
C ur embarrassing yourself with posts like this. You and Atomsk obviously care alot about the way your crew is seen by NJ, if so, you should ACT differently. My statements were not at ALL my own, and if you r pissed at me for feeling that way, you should be pissed at ALOT of people in NJ. I have the balls to say what I say, so cry all you want. I have posted numerous times that I have no prob with ec, dont care how your crew handles business etc. If i have no clue how Ive offended you its because you havent done a good enough job showing me.

Apology? ROFL. Have you apologized to anyone on these boards ever? You call people stupid, bad players, and idiots all of the time. You dont seem to be able to take a dose of your own medicine at all. Now the boards knows this, so I would hope to see a change in the way you speak to people.

As for reminding me about my true feelings about EC.. what are they exactly? I said I like almost everyone in the crew, and I actually talk to almost every member quite frequently rofl so GL with trying to make me look like an EC hater.

On these boards, you are a HUGE joke. You have no idea how big of a joke you really are. If you didnt know that by now...you must live in a bubble.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, Eazy. I'm the big joke here, lol. Just make sure you stay away from me at tournaments and don't talk to me. I don't want to hear you, see you, etc. In fact, don't even show up at my tournaments. I certainly will not miss you. Any kind of friendship we had is now over.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
=(.... so sad..

there is good news however in these times of darkness.! I now have a pink gamecube controller.... =D

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
10capslocks

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

ec aint shiet! i leik raep them! lolololololol *sprays inui hatred repellent*

^see that? that be jokes. i gots 'em.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
haha m2k is too funny

although besides m2k (cause hes the best player in the world lolol) nj isnt necessarily the best state. who knows, even with m2k maybe you arent. when has nj ever played like california? a crew battle cali v nj would be interesting.

is anyone from nj gonna come out to drexel on friday or sunday next week?
heres the link to the sunday tourney: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217645

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Constantly over rating yourself, being disliked by a HUGE amount of the community, constantly down sizing others accomplishments, having horrible logic on almost every debate you enter, etc pins someone as a joke. I love how Inui and Atomsk are acting like I'm some troll, like you 2 don't know me. Just because I'm assertive in my opinions, doesnt make me the bad guy.

As far as Inui, once again crying over whatever insults I throw at him. He is hypocritcal. I am in no means the most insulting person Inui has had a problem, or disagreement with. I did not disrespect EC, and I asked any EC member that felt disrespected 2 tell me about it...yet I've heard nothing. His main problem was not with my attitude towards him, but what my feelings towards EC were. I clearly stated my feelings towards EC multiple times. You are obviously hurt by my words towards you. You have absolutely no right to cry about someone being mean to you when you have done it to countless amounts of people over the years.

I have gotten Ims from EC members letting me know how they feel about the crew n why they joined, etc.

Atomsk- the hercule thing is funny, yea. But me as a person? A joke? Don't kid yourself. I say correct things, that people end up realizing in time. I also don't bite my tongue. Respect it.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Anyway, I think everyone should have a pocket Game N watch. He is really under used and is like the easiest char to learn. Seriously, LEARN GAW!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Anyway, I think everyone should have a pocket Game N watch. He is really under used and is like the easiest char to learn. Seriously, LEARN GAW!
I totally have one! Only other character in the game that I can control! lolol THATS how easy he is to learn.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Eazy- I think you're a cool person and all but your opinions about EC and how the crew is formed isn't really true. It's fairly obvious that not every member in EC a top player but I'll just use myself as an example at the risk of offending others. I joined the crew when atomsk asked me because I was actually getting to know and like a lot of the members in the crew. Atomsk had shown me more support than anyone in the smash community, excluding shadow, and was constantly giving advice, respect, and in general was easy to get along with.I don't place well all the time at events and I wouldn't do much good in a crew battle since we have better players. I have no problem with that at all. Like I have said, I enjoy the community and hanging with people when we all have the time to do so and when I first joined EC the only member I didn't know to well was Inui. That has obviously changed over time. Just because I dont know someones last name, about their family, or how school is going for them doesnt mean that I am not able to form a friendship with them. I judge people on how they treat me and knowing useless facts about someone isn't gonna change my perception of a person. If ANYONE in the community or EC ever felt they wanted to know something about me or needed help with something I would be more than willing to assist them. The only 2 people I have EVER had an issue with were Puff and cyanide. Cy because of my own stupidity and puff bc hes just a moron. Anyway, in my case, I am 2 hours away from Inui and the closest crew member is Doom(hour away). I don't know about others but I do not have the time to be traveling constantly for smash with school and work taking priority over a video game. I am usually able to make it on the weekends but thats about it.

I have a good friendship with everyone in EC and I respect them. Chrome and Inui are the only 2 you will ever see me joke around with to the point where it may seem like I'm being mean. If someone listening to a comment that I say to them makes them think we dont get along them they have already stepped out of line because they don't know how we understand each other and have a good time. Overall the whole point I was trying to make was that you dont know the situation that every crew member has joined under and if any member had an issue with EC then it is their responsibility to speak up to the crew, not everyone elses job to interfere and try to cause conflicts.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Indeed it is, can't wait xD.

kai im me ur not on aim i misses u:(

edit : in total I want to say this to NJ...besides my crew and TS I do not like talking to NY as much as NJ...I love each one of u...its great to hang with normal people and not take things SO SERIOUS or hear every 5 seconds "BRAWL SUCKS MELEEE I RUN BIWEEKLIES LISTEN TO ME" from certain ppl and I think IMO NJ is the best place to play brawl right now:)

not to say i dont like melee XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Eazy- I think you're a cool person and all but your opinions about EC and how the crew is formed isn't really true. It's fairly obvious that not every member in EC a top player but I'll just use myself as an example at the risk of offending others. I joined the crew when atomsk asked me because I was actually getting to know and like a lot of the members in the crew. Atomsk had shown me more support than anyone in the smash community, excluding shadow, and was constantly giving advice, respect, and in general was easy to get along with.I don't place well all the time at events and I wouldn't do much good in a crew battle since we have better players. I have no problem with that at all. Like I have said, I enjoy the community and hanging with people when we all have the time to do so and when I first joined EC the only member I didn't know to well was Inui. That has obviously changed over time. Just because I dont know someones last name, about their family, or how school is going for them doesnt mean that I am not able to form a friendship with them. I judge people on how they treat me and knowing useless facts about someone isn't gonna change my perception of a person. If ANYONE in the community or EC ever felt they wanted to know something about me or needed help with something I would be more than willing to assist them. The only 2 people I have EVER had an issue with were Puff and cyanide. Cy because of my own stupidity and puff bc hes just a moron. Anyway, in my case, I am 2 hours away from Inui and the closest crew member is Doom(hour away). I don't know about others but I do not have the time to be traveling constantly for smash with school and work taking priority over a video game. I am usually able to make it on the weekends but thats about it.

I have a good friendship with everyone in EC and I respect them. Chrome and Inui are the only 2 you will ever see me joke around with to the point where it may seem like I'm being mean. If someone listening to a comment that I say to them makes them think we dont get along them they have already stepped out of line because they don't know how we understand each other and have a good time. Overall the whole point I was trying to make was that you dont know the situation that every crew member has joined under and if any member had an issue with EC then it is their responsibility to speak up to the crew, not everyone elses job to interfere and try to cause conflicts.
Hyper Combo Finish!!!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kai said:
shouldnt everyone be nice to everyone in the smash community? it shouldnt be a contest to see whos nicer to who or something...

and i can respect that you joined EC because of the friendships you mained, but at your first tourney with em, weren't you one of the 2 Sonics that beat Inui? (causing the famous mountain john) perhaps it was your show of skill and promise in NJ that made them notice you/chill with u? i could b wrong however.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... I had nothing to do with Kai joining Enemy Controller. Atomsk just asked if I'd approve it, and I said sure. Kai wasn't recruited based on skill, no offense to him. He has improved a lot recently and has a sick Diddy Kong now.

<3 Kai.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Kai- thats cool and all. I don't remember posting that EC doesnt recruit bad players. I just said that they are heavy in the recruit of strong players. Inui posted saying he tried 2 get Pierce and Yes! to join EC. Why would they try to get those 2 when they are active members in 2 other major crews in NJ? Because they are both ZOMG so funny? Because they both have Hummers n can drive alot of people to tournies? Or because they are good, strong players, that would make EC stronger, regardless of the effect them leaving would have on their friendships with their own crews?That is a snake move imo.

I never posted that no one in EC was friends, and I also never meant to make it seem like no 1 was invited into EC because they were cool. Letting in not so great players doesn't hurt either if they arent ever exposed to an EC crew battle. I mean if there is a tourny and EC's bad members are used on a B team or something, and 2 non EC members are batteling in the EC A squad, it doesnt have a negative effect on the crew whether the player is bad. But if the player gets good, decent, anything, n beats a named player..EC gets points for it. That seems like a win-win situation imo, again, how is that disrespecting EC?

The discussion was one of the crews strength in relation to the others in New Jersey. EC has more numbers than the other crews, and when crew battles are done, people like Spam n M2k are used instead of other EC members.

Obviously no 1 in Jersey is going 2 wanna put money up against Waltz, Atomsk but adding Spam n M2k to the mix is like the utlimate h3ll naw sign. EC does things differently, things that most other crews in NJ would not do. Hence me saying most people don't c it as a real crew. I honestly thought EC KNEW they had this image n didnt care, thats why I was honestly so surprised at all the crying.

Alot of crews are made of smashers who play together around the same area. The process of increasing the numbers is usually a slow one, n most crews don't get to be seen as anything until the players get better. There are many ways that EC differs from the way that crews in general were done from melee to Brawl.

My melee crew, Tsa, started letting in TONS of people towards melee's end. There were new people from everywhere, alot of players had never even met. That made Tsa very unlike what a normal crew was meant to be, and it was obvious. Woz would even say it himself.

Maybe I think there are more EC members than there really are. Guess I will check the first page.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The discussion was one of the crews strength in relation to the others in New Jersey. EC has more numbers than the other crews, and when crew battles are done, people like Spam n M2k are used instead of other EC members.
You said that Enemy Controller isn't a real crew. How much more disrespectful could you have been? You most definitely implied that we only care about power and didn't have good crew spirit and friendships.

The fact that you have not noticed how you offended Atomsk and I shows that us getting along really can't happen.

The fact that you have not noticed how you offended Atomsk and I shows that us getting along really can't happen.

Mew2King is a full member of Enemy Controller, btw.

Obviously no 1 in Jersey is going 2 wanna put money up against Waltz, Atomsk but adding Spam n M2k to the mix is like the utlimate h3ll naw sign. EC does things differently, things that most other crews in NJ would not do. Hence me saying most people don't c it as a real crew. I honestly thought EC KNEW they had this image n didnt care, thats why I was honestly so surprised at all the crying.

Alot of crews are made of smashers who play together around the same area. The process of increasing the numbers is usually a slow one, n most crews don't get to be seen as anything until the players get better. There are many ways that EC differs from the way that crews in general were done from melee to Brawl.

My melee crew, Tsa, started letting in TONS of people towards melee's end. There were new people from everywhere, alot of players had never even met. That made Tsa very unlike what a normal crew was meant to be, and it was obvious. Woz would even say it himself.
We do things differently...and better, which is why we are stronger without sacraficing crew spirit and friendships. You shouldn't have just assumed we only care about power and are just some large crew of people that don't know each other that shuns weaker players. You assumed this, got corrected numerous times by the crew's leaders, and still persisted with your incorrect assumptions and bullcrap. That is why Atomsk and I are not happy with you right now.

Maybe I think there are more EC members than there really are. Guess I will check the first page.
Yeah, maybe you should do that. You'd notice clusters of players that actually live close to each other, actual friendships, weaker and stronger players together, and 5 original THP members from forever ago.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Kai- thats cool and all. I don't remember posting that EC doesnt recruit bad players. I just said that they are heavy in the recruit of strong players. Inui posted saying he tried 2 get Pierce and Yes! to join EC. Why would they try to get those 2 when they are active members in 2 other major crews in NJ? Because they are both ZOMG so funny? Because they both have Hummers n can drive alot of people to tournies? Or because they are good, strong players, that would make EC stronger, regardless of the effect them leaving would have on their friendships with their own crews?That is a snake move imo.

I never posted that no one in EC was friends, and I also never meant to make it seem like no 1 was invited into EC because they were cool. Letting in not so great players doesn't hurt either if they arent ever exposed to an EC crew battle. I mean if there is a tourny and EC's bad members are used on a B team or something, and 2 non EC members are batteling in the EC A squad, it doesnt have a negative effect on the crew whether the player is bad. But if the player gets good, decent, anything, n beats a named player..EC gets points for it. That seems like a win-win situation imo, again, how is that disrespecting EC?

Eazy-I didn't try to make it sound like you were disrespectful. I just think that the comment about recruiting heavily on good players instead of friends was just wrong. I know you said both were recruited but I'm not sure that EC specifically looks for good players but when I explain something to chibo ill metnion that.

Chibo- That event at gamingworld where I beat inui had nothing to do with me joining EC. It also wasn't my first tourney btw(terrabite 2, i used my real name). Atomsk asked me to join months later and since then my placing had been all over the place but I was getting to know more players in the smash community and the ones that I talked to frequently were Blue, atomsk, and waltz. I don't see how my win over Inui would even still matter after that amount of time. He also had nothing to do with me joining, as he said, atomsk was the one who asked me because he was someone I talked to often. Inui may be arrogant with some of his statements but he DOES win money at these events, house people for free, and provide well run tournaments often so why shouldn't he take this game a little seriously? If he likes the competitive aspect to this game then obviously he is going to compare people in terms of skill and do his best to make money at tournys so why would you blow that away using the members who are less skilled than others? All of the people in crew battles he knows to the best of my knowledge. Why not use the friends who make you money instead of the ones who need to improve?

Top Bottom