• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ChiboSempai said:
It is pretty bad how you treat M2k, you force him to split when you shouldn't, and you continue to say he is in your crew when he never says he is. when he is asked he just says he isnt or that he doesnt care. but he feels forced to as you wont give him rides otherwise. splitting at the kotc, splitting teams at cata4, overcharging for rides.... come on... seriously now, that doesnt sound like a few good friends in a crew.
Mew2King was forced into one split ever with us and that was because of the stupid payout rules. We were NOT going to take him to a tournament that pays out only 1st place. Nobody with a brain would do that.

Overcharging for rides? Dave charged him $20 to drive nearly two hours extra. That is not only far from overcharging, it is extremely cheap.

According to EC, probably the most rapidly improving player? Hasn't formed any friendships (I guess with the crew as well)? Seems to fit what spammer is saying...
Because one person not getting around a lot and getting close with other members makes it the standard.

Green Ace?
Who?

random scrub? whoever wrote this is too nice
The truth is the truth. At least he's getting better, unlike a certain person that should be minding his own business right now.

you dont even know much about him yet?
I don't. I think Atomsk does. Mrdc isn't that active.

Lets not lie now
lol, idiot.

Shouldn't you be more glad that a friend/crewmate gets to make money off it and have a good time?
If my choice is for me to make ~$300 instead of him, I will obviously choose to make the money. Would you hand Jason ~$300?

teh_spamerer said:
Wait...how is this possible? Dave would have to drive you home and even if Dave's house is in the opposite direction of Jason's from your house, that only adds 80 minutes. 80 minutes is not nearly 2 hours. 80 minutes is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
And this means...what? Do you have any idea how expensive a cab would have been? Jason also forced himself into a situation where he needed a ride home. That is not considerate of him. Dave has never gone to Jason's before, so it didn't take the super bare minimum of 40 minutes obviously.

You obviously did not think before you posted this. You were more interested in correcting me on a minor detail and making me look bad than actually understanding what Jason did and what Dave had to do for him when he really didn't want to. Stop pretending that you have arguments with me like this to prove some point or make me change or something like that.

Hanging out with Jason and playing him all day > beating mainly mediocre people and a few good people. Besides, just get better and beat him. He plays exceptionally greedy and he can be punished for that.
Let me know when you can even take a single match off of him in a set. After that, talk about him being beatable by us.

Eazy23 said:
I used to respect you're ability to bounce back with some kind of logic, but after this p*ssy **** I've seen from you today, this "EAZY U DUNNO WHAT UR SAYING!!! " bs, man gtfo, grow some balls, live life, n stop taking the talk on these boards so d@mn seriously. You've had people clown you personally, as a member of this community, from your looks to your words, and you have the nerve to call me out like Im the biggest antagonizing person you've ever spoken with. You're officially a pansy in my book, so when you man up and admit you are being a lil softie, we can speak again.
You see, those people didn't spew vast amounts of stupidity and ignorance and insult my crew as a whole like you did. I take my crew seriously.

I don't care about your opinion of me. Keep thinking what you want. If I cared about the opinions of the Smash community, I'd be depressed and want to kill myself. Spreading false things about my crew, however, will not be tolerated.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
And this means...what? Do you have any idea how expensive a cab would have been?
Wow, are you serious? Are you really saying you should charge your own crew members cab fare to go to places?

Jason also forced himself into a situation where he needed a ride home. That is not considerate of him. Dave has never gone to Jason's before, so it didn't take the super bare minimum of 40 minutes obviously.
While I could easily see Jason doing something like that...he obviously was going to need a ride back. Did you think he was going to fly on a magic carpet to get back? I mean usually when I ask for rides it's kinda implied that I need a ride back.

You obviously did not think before you posted this. You were more interested in correcting me on a minor detail and making me look bad than actually understanding what Jason did and what Dave had to do for him when he really didn't want to.
Minor detail? There's a pretty gargantuan difference between 80 minutes and 120 minutes.

Let me know when you can even take a single match off of him in a set. After that, talk about him being beatable by us.
I said get better and then beat him. You know how you're not going to get better than him? By never playing people comparable to his skill level.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, are you serious? Are you really saying you should charge your own crew members cab fare to go to places?
I did not charge Jason anything. I don't drive. Why do people think that I charged Jason something? Dave charged him $20, which barely covered the gas. Crew members should pay for their share of gas, not cost other crew members THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT, LIKE DAVE, extra money and time.

While I could easily see Jason doing something like that...he obviously was going to need a ride back. Did you think he was going to fly on a magic carpet to get back? I mean usually when I ask for rides it's kinda implied that I need a ride back.
His mom took him to my place. Jason assumed Dave or someone else would take him back. He didn't ask about it or make any plans. Dave was forced into doing something he did not want to do. If I were Dave, I would have charged more than $20. Oh, wait, Dave charged $30, and I paid $10 of it for Jason. Darn, more details you didn't know that Jason decided to leave out!

Minor detail? There's a pretty gargantuan difference between 80 minutes and 120 minutes.
Except it didn't take Dave the absolute bear minimum 40-minutes-if-you-go-super-fast-and-know-where-you're-going time. It took him nearly two hours total because he was unfamiliar with where he was going.

Let's see you take 80 minutes to 2 hours out of your time in the middle of the night to take someone home. I sincerely doubt someone of your laziness would do such a big favour for someone.

I said get better and then beat him. You know how you're not going to get better than him? By never playing people comparable to his skill level.
Making hundreds of dollars at every tournament >>> taking an extremely long time to get good enough to beat Jason while not making nearly as much money.

Seriously, Kashif, you're being petty and dumb with this argument. I don't care about other ones atm, but with this one, you're being pretty stupid.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I did not charge Jason anything. I don't drive. Why do people think that I charged Jason something? Dave charged him $20, which barely covered the gas. Crew members should pay for their share of gas, not cost other crew members THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT, LIKE DAVE, extra money and time.
I'm not saying you charged him $20 personally. I never said that. OBVIOUSLY he would be paying the driver and you don't drive.

His mom took him to my place. Jason assumed Dave or someone else would take him back. He didn't ask about it or make any plans. Dave was forced into doing something he did not want to do. If I were Dave, I would have charged more than $20. Oh, wait, Dave charged $30, and I paid $10 of it for Jason. Darn, more details you didn't know that Jason decided to leave out!
I mapquested the distance from my house to my dorm

Total Estimated Time: 32 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 22.31 miles

22.31/32 = 0.6971875(miles per minute)
80*0.6971875 = 55.775 miles

Assuming a horrific rate of 10 miles per gallon it would take 5.5775 gallons. Let's round that up to 6. Even assuming a rate of $3 a gallon and it is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than that, it comes out to a total of $18. Barely covered gas? He paid the gas with significant interest. Even assuming he took longer than 40 minutes, the ridiculous gas rate and awful miles per gallon rate of his car I used more than make up for that.

Now it is highly irresponsible to go somewhere without a ride back, but when you ask for a ride, do you honestly expect to be left there? I'd be pretty pissed if I asked to go to a tournament and then my ride said "Oh sorry, I can't take you back" after I got there. If they said it before they really shouldn't have taken me.

Except it didn't take Dave the absolute bear minimum 40-minutes-if-you-go-super-fast-and-know-where-you're-going time. It took him nearly two hours total because he was unfamiliar with where he was going.
See above.

Let's see you take 80 minutes to 2 hours out of your time in the middle of the night to take someone home. I sincerely doubt someone of your laziness would do such a big favour for someone.
I stay up till ~4 AM every day. Being at night time wouldn't be much of an issue for me. If it was a problem I'd just let him sleep @ my dorm and then take him the next day. This is all assuming I had a license and car at my dorm of course.

Making hundreds of dollars at every tournament >>> taking an extremely long time to get good enough to beat Jason while not making nearly as much money.
Hundreds = hundred digit > 1. I made hundreds at the last tournament me and Jason were at. It also shouldn't take you "an extremely long time." Jason is extremely talented, yes, but this is Brawl. This isn't Melee where every decision is 100% perfect, 99% safe, and if you are anything but perfect you will be punished severely for making a mistake. I can understand being completely overwhelmed by him in Melee. In Brawl if you get hit more than 2-3 times in succession, not counting the low % combos, it's entirely your fault.

If money is something that is essential for you to pay bills or survive get a part time job that doesn't require working on the weekends. You'll get paid more often and for more money. I only need cash for games/books or to go eat out so that's why I don't have one.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, this is obviously going nowhere.

Except for this part:

If money is something that is essential for you to pay bills or survive get a part time job that doesn't require working on the weekends. You'll get paid more often and for more money. I only need cash for games/books or to go eat out so that's why I don't have one.
Not really. I work part time during spring/winter breaks and over the summers for $9.50 per hour, which is pretty good pay for a decently easy/fun job that a college kid can do, and average about $200 per paycheck after taxes and considering the cost of bus fare and my lunches. Making more than that off of a single day at a tournament is obviously much better, lol.

And yes, I do have bills and responsibilities now. I have to pay for my own books at college, which is ~$400 every semester. I have to pay for my own food almost all the time because my dad never goes shopping. I have to pay Dave to take me to and from school. I have to give my dad $30 per month for my cell phone.

I can't work during the semester because I'm a full-time student. If I'm not a full-time student, I don't get financial aid to pay for my classes. I don't have time to work. Tournaments are my source of income in order for me to get by during semesters. Me working over the entire summer break only pays for a semester's worth of books and gas, leaving me with only tournaments to pay for another semester's worth of books, food all the time, gas for the next semester, etc.

My parents don't give me money ever and I don't have some meal plan like you do.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Not really. I work part time during spring/winter breaks and over the summers for $9.50 per hour, which is pretty good pay for a decently easy/fun job that a college kid can do, and average about $200 per paycheck after taxes and considering the cost of bus fare and my lunches. Making more than that off of a single day at a tournament is obviously much better, lol.

And yes, I do have bills and responsibilities now. I have to pay for my own books at college, which is ~$400 every semester. I have to pay for my own food almost all the time because my dad never goes shopping. I have to pay Dave to take me to and from school. I have to give my dad $30 per month for my cell phone.

I can't work during the semester because I'm a full-time student. If I'm not a full-time student, I don't get financial aid to pay for my classes. I don't have time to work. Tournaments are my source of income in order for me to get by during semesters. Me working over the entire summer break only pays for a semester's worth of books and gas, leaving me with only tournaments to pay for another semester's worth of books, food all the time, gas for the next semester, etc.

My parents don't give me money ever and I don't have some meal plan like you do.
For the record my argument was based on
Jesus - If you want money and a decent amount of it, go find a job. Seriously, you get paid more and periodically, you also don't have to be worried about getting screwed due to weird circumstances.
Shoulda known Haley was too busy listening to the tec0 song and watching anime to be as cheap as me.

Wow, I just noticed Inui gets comboed in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS6tYVotGsU&feature=related

this video is amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y0W7sqctVo&feature=channel_page

and so is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDlLjheAmzg

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
To be fair, finding a non-minimum wage part-time job that doesn't require you to work weekends and doesn't conflict with a full-time college schedule isn't super easy, with the current state of the economy and all. Not saying it's justification for anything, just pointing it out.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
erm. Just to fill in.. GreenAce is an ONLINE Yoshi player. He actually went to a real tournament last week in MASS and managed to beat OBM, one of mass's best players to take 5th. Mass's first experience with Yoshi ****. This is the accomplishments to which Chibo refers. All aboard meatride express!!

Jealous? Absolutely not. I am vurrrry excited that he will be at COT4. FINALLY there will be another SOLELY YOSHI main present a big tourn. Much learning is to be had.... hopefully.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just to clear it up incase it was taken the wrong way, i wasnt talking bad about pride at all, hes def one of - possibly best - yoshi mains, i just dont think its right to say that no other yoshi anywhere has any meaningful accomplishments

also inui, whether tourneys is your main source of income atm, you shouldn't be angry for m2k "taking all of the money" at a tournament open to all players with a prize going to the best player. and all that splitting bullcrap is ridiculous, forcing him to split and all when there is absolutely no reason he should have to. but he has no choice because something would happen like him being threatened that he wouldnt be driven home or something. hes too nice, and you take advantage of it, quite possibly the WORST thing a "friend" could do. your practically stealing money from him directly. its downright wrong, and it better stop.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Warning: It's almost all Brawl. Sometime's there's a Melee setup, but most of the time there isn't because they ask me to bring it and I'm like "sure, np dudes" then I purposely don't bring it and go "awwww man, my bad, I forgot!" and they sigh and wonder why they asked me in the first place.

I wanna make you bring back that Brawl Falco anyway.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
NJz I can just bring my melee if keitaro wants to be a meany xP

Guys I moved a wall yesterday by yelling at it; how's arguing with Inui going? :laugh:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Again,you idiot, I didnt disrespect EC at all so stfu. Prove what I said wrong....you havent even made a move on it. Tell me where I disrespected your crew n I will gladly apologize to them.

U treat Jason like crap because he always wins? N its not fun? Thats funny, because iirc almost 95 percent of the smash community plays this game, n doesnt win any money off of it. I guess they arent having any fun, and are idiotic for wanting to be apart of this community huh? Nice logic, dumb@ss.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
You see, those people didn't spew vast amounts of stupidity and ignorance and insult my crew as a whole like you did. I take my crew seriously.

I don't care about your opinion of me. Keep thinking what you want. If I cared about the opinions of the Smash community, I'd be depressed and want to kill myself. Spreading false things about my crew, however, will not be tolerated.
According to this, Inui cares about his crew, and all of its members, more than he does himself. Shenanigans anyone?:laugh:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Warning: It's almost all Brawl. Sometime's there's a Melee setup, but most of the time there isn't because they ask me to bring it and I'm like "sure, np dudes" then I purposely don't bring it and go "awwww man, my bad, I forgot!" and they sigh and wonder why they asked me in the first place.

I wanna make you bring back that Brawl Falco anyway.
Haha, you're evil! I'd still play some Brawl though.
NJz I can just bring my melee if keitaro wants to be a meany xP
yayuhz!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Again,you idiot, I didnt disrespect EC at all so stfu. Prove what I said wrong....you havent even made a move on it. Tell me where I disrespected your crew n I will gladly apologize to them.

U treat Jason like crap because he always wins? N its not fun? Thats funny, because iirc almost 95 percent of the smash community plays this game, n doesnt win any money off of it. I guess they arent having any fun, and are idiotic for wanting to be apart of this community huh? Nice logic, dumb@ss.
Atomsk and I already proved you wrong. Stop talking about a crew when you keep spewing incorrect nonsense out. You said our crew ONLY recruits top players, doesn't care about weaker members, has no close friendships, has no training sessions together, doesn't team together, etc. HOLY CRAP YOU ARE SO FREAKING IGNORANT. Did you even notice that 5 members from the original THP are in this crew? Did you even notice that Atomsk and I have a lot of close friends in the crew? Nah, cuz you're just noticing how we ask good players to join. You're just jealous of our power and size. You tell yourself "well MY crew is closer and cooler with each other" to make yourself feel better because Enemy Controller is infinitely stronger than your crew.

Nobody's treating Jason like crap. Atomsk and I don't like having half of both pots vanish into Jason's pockets as soon as he enters the room and then the tournament turning into a big contest for 2nd place. It's lame and not exciting. That is how we view it. Nothing is wrong with Jason as a person. If you were in the same shoes as Atomsk and I and guaranteed 1st in teams and top 3 in singles without Jason there, you'd have similar feelings after watching Jason take the big money all the time.

ChiboSempai said:
also inui, whether tourneys is your main source of income atm, you shouldn't be angry for m2k "taking all of the money" at a tournament open to all players with a prize going to the best player. and all that splitting bullcrap is ridiculous, forcing him to split and all when there is absolutely no reason he should have to. but he has no choice because something would happen like him being threatened that he wouldnt be driven home or something. hes too nice, and you take advantage of it, quite possibly the WORST thing a "friend" could do. your practically stealing money from him directly. its downright wrong, and it better stop.
Jason was "forced" into one split ever with Atomsk and I. That KotC tournament was only paying out 1st place. We were Jason's only ride. We very obviously were not going to take him if only 1st place was getting paid. That would be freaking ********. We made him agree to split before taking him. If KotC didn't have stupid rules, it wouldn't have happened like that. Again you are talking about things you know next to nothing about.

I don't take advantage of Jason. I very rarely split with him and don't force him into splits. I ask him sometimes, and if he says no, oh well.

Why do people take one-time occurances and try to brand them as the standard? Another example of this is when people accused me of rigging every single bracket I ever made just because I set up Atomsk vs Bajisci back in June to avoid Atomsk. Sorry, but one, and literally only one instance doesn't make something a standard.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I HATE 8th GRADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
LOL My brother feels bad inside.

*Justrememberedyou'reateacherthatsuxalothahahavingahardtimereadingornotlololololikon!sucks-counterpickerlololol*

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Why do people take one-time occurances and try to brand them as the standard?
Yeah LOL, wtf is up with that?

Nobody's treating Jason like crap. Atomsk and I don't like having half of both pots vanish into Jason's pockets as soon as he enters the room and then the tournament turning into a big contest for 2nd place. It's lame and not exciting. That is how we view it. Nothing is wrong with Jason as a person. If you were in the same shoes as Atomsk and I and guaranteed 1st in teams and top 3 in singles without Jason there, you'd have similar feelings after watching Jason take the big money all the time.
I was guaranteed first in teams for awhile with James in Melee and I get top 3 basically every tournament I go to in both games. I'd still rather have Jason there. I improve a LOT every time I play him and he's a cool guy.

EDIT: This also sounds like what babies say about Meta Knight. "Waah waah, we can't win with Meta Knight at tournaments! Waah waah ban him, it's unfair!" No, FAWK YOU babies, stop sucking and beat Meta Knight. Get better and beat Jason.

Another example of this is when people accused me of rigging every single bracket I ever made just because I set up Atomsk vs Bajisci back in June to avoid Atomsk. Sorry, but one, and literally only one instance doesn't make something a standard.
idk about other people but it looked like some of your brackets were rather shady to me. They're fine now though.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
LOL inui you really need to get over yourself, I really doubt that anyone is jealous of your crew and no one insulted your crew either so there's no reason to try to insult ours. Just chill

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was guaranteed first in teams for awhile with James in Melee and I get top 3 basically every tournament I go to in both games. I'd still rather have Jason there. I improve a LOT every time I play him and he's a cool guy.

EDIT: This also sounds like what babies say about Meta Knight. "Waah waah, we can't win with Meta Knight at tournaments! Waah waah ban him, it's unfair!" No, FAWK YOU babies, stop sucking and beat Meta Knight. Get better and beat Jason.

It's because I actually need the money to pay for stuff. You don't, so our views are different.

I enjoy playing Jason a lot. I was with him for four days straight recently and I made sure to play him as much as I could. I just don't enjoy having him at tournaments because half of both pots vanishing and the tournament turning into a contest for 2nd place is lame. He's just not beatable by us...yet. It's probably possible, since it's happened before, but not right now, and playing one set with him at a tournament isn't going to bring me closer to beating him. You also have to keep in mind that I do not have time for friendlies at my events since I am running them and playing in them usually until the end, so I don't get chances to play Jason a lot and improve at my own events.

idk about other people but it looked like some of your brackets were rather shady to me. They're fine now though.
Well, honest mistakes can happen. I'm human. I can overrate someone, underrate them, make a mistake based on crews/regions, etc. No brackets are ever perfect. I can honestly say I only "rigged" something once, and that was back in June when I put Atomsk with Bajisci to avoid Atomsk, which is a pretty minor "rigging" if you ask me. Bajisci and Atomsk fought right before winners semifinals. I played Ether in the same spot, and the other matches in that spot were dmbrandon vs BlueShell and BlackWaltz vs Lord Knight. The seeding itself was actually pretty good at the time.

Edit: lol ur colour on my whole post

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Runescape was the hottest ****!!

I used to trick newbies into joining a made up crew so I can take them in the wilderness and beat the **** outta of them and steal their **** while yelling "SUCK MY ****" or "IM SORRY!!!!", lmao!!

Best part about saying I'm sorry is that someday they may believe you killed them from mistake. That's when I ask them to join my crew again and beat the **** outta them AGAIN, LOL!!

The acheivement I got from doing that is close to equal to sex. I really miss that game :(

Edit: One time I got really sad cause it took me 20 mins to trick some newb to join my crew and after I ***** him in the wilderness he was sad saying he really wanted to be my friend so we actually became friends and I gave him back his stuff *cries*
You're a ****ing homo. ^^

its downright wrong, and it better stop.
It better stop? Who the **** are you to tell him how to live his life? He's not bothering you. You are completely allowed to tell him he's a douche, cause he is a douche, but to tell him what to DO is out of line.

Did you even notice that Atomsk and I have a lot of close friends in the crew?
Your ideas of "close friends" and mine differ greatly. My close friends I would probably take a knife in the arm for, whereas you talk **** on them, and keep rivalries going.

You're silly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your ideas of "close friends" and mine differ greatly. My close friends I would probably take a knife in the arm for, whereas you talk **** on them, and keep rivalries going.

You're silly.
I like rivalries and don't view them as a bad thing.

Our ideas don't really differ much if you look at who I'm friends with in Enemy Controller. I'm good friends with Trevor, Dave, Kashif, James, and Steve. I'm also decently close with Jason, Jerome, and Char now. I've always been decent friends with YOU somehow LOL and you're an honorary member (just become a full elite member already!). There's prolly others but I don't feel like listing my friendship status with every crew member.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
TRUTH OR FALSE
DID EC TRY TO GET EVERY GOOD SMASHER IN THEIR CREW WHEN IT FIRST STARTED?
DOES EC HAVE THE TENDANCY TO PICK UP ALMOST ANY PLAYER WHO SHOWS AN OUNCE OF POTENTIAL IN NJ?
WAS EC'S MAIN GOAL TO BE THE STRONGEST CREW IN NJ?

Answer is True to all of the above. There should be no surprise to why ec is the strongest, when it is the ONLY CREW AIMING FOR THAT GOAL. If everyone else was trying to be the strongest crew. A crew that looks like this would have been formed to try to take down EC.

Eazy
Keitaro
YES!
DM
Ksizzle
Pierce7d
Rookie
BSCHUNG
Umbra
Cable
Malcolm(honorary)
Wtf we would have all formed together, if it was really a battle of strength, so wow stfu and get over urself plz.

You stupid joke of a person, you didnt prove me wrong at all. I never said ONLY recruited anything either. THE BASIS OF YOU"RE RECRUITING WAS TO MAKE THE STRONGEST CREW IN NEW JERSEY!!!!!! With this core, you tried to recruit everyone in the state, ensuring that you would have the top players, and easily have that title. A title that no 1 else really cared about. I think ZB has recruited bleachigo only since they started. Mob has recruited...no 1 really. These are crews that are just chilling, the members are who they are, good or bad. Do any of the crews in NJ show signs of trying to compete with EC on any type of competitive level as far as numbers, strong players go? No so LMAO at u thinking anyone is jealous. People being in EC doesnt change anything for me at all.

M2k doesn't care about being in a crew, and has said he doesnt wanna be apart of one many times. Spam has said the same thing. You attatch those to 2 your list, which is where your SCARY power comes from.

If the top 3 of your crew was simply, Atosmk, Inui, Blackwaltz, its ALOT less scary. Still the strongest crew in NJ, but you wouldn't see people running for the hills.

If you honestly think Im the only person that views EC as more of a fanclub than a TYPICAL crew, you're kidding yourself. Stop acting like Im the only person to have this opinion. Atomsk already CONFIRMED that I'm not alone.

Also, you have made alot of money off of smash. Some people have made 0 dollars off of the game. However, they come back, and try to play and get better, and really enjoy the scene because of the people. But you, go to a tourny, and possibly dont make money, and it becomes auto unfun for you. Hmmm seems like those relationships you have with ur crew are so sustaining. I mean omg, wow, I cant believe how happy they keep u.

Atomsk hates what I am saying? I mean the same person who says Md/VA is infinitely more fun than NJ, and escapes there for weeks on end whenever he can? I mean those are weeks he could have spent trying to setup crew meetings etc, but he didnt. Granted, there is nothing wrong with doing what you want to do, but actions speak way louder than words. Don't act like either of you have a history of showing massive care for you're crew outside of it being really strong and making you money, and giving you bragging rights.

Making post, calling peoples opinions stupid and uninformed is a cop out. Step up ur ****. All you do is say people don't know what they are talking about, when umm they are going off of the things you've said in your posts for the past year.

When spam gives one of those christmas cd like compilations of Inui BS, you get mad at him n say he isnt a true friend. You're like a 15 year old, embarrassed cuz his undies fell in the locker room, n everyone saw that he hasnt hit puberty yet. It's no 1's fault but ur own that ur a joke. Don't try to blame me, like Im preaching some blasphemous notions.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
TRUTH OR FALSE
DID EC TRY TO GET EVERY GOOD SMASHER IN THEIR CREW WHEN IT FIRST STARTED?
DOES EC HAVE THE TENDANCY TO PICK UP ALMOST ANY PLAYER WHO SHOWS AN OUNCE OF POTENTIAL IN NJ?
WAS EC'S MAIN GOAL TO BE THE STRONGEST CREW IN NJ?

Answer is True to all of the above. There should be no surprise to why ec is the strongest, when it is the ONLY CREW AIMING FOR THAT GOAL.
No. Enemy Controller never tried to recruit Keitaro, you, DaPuffster, and many others. We tried with Pierce7d and Yes! and that's about it tbqh. Maybe you're thinking of Montage back when a lot of players weren't in crews yet?

If everyone else was trying to be the strongest crew. A crew that looks like this would have been formed to try to take down EC.

Eazy
Keitaro
YES!
DM
Ksizzle
Pierce7d
Rookie
BSCHUNG
Umbra
Cable
Malcolm(honorary)
Wtf we would have all formed together, if it was really a battle of strength, so wow stfu and get over urself plz.
That wouldn't be a challenging crew for Enemy Controller at all... Even without Jason.

You stupid joke of a person, you didnt prove me wrong at all. I never said ONLY recruited anything either. THE BASIS OF YOU"RE RECRUITING WAS TO MAKE THE STRONGEST CREW IN NEW JERSEY!!!!!! With this core, you tried to recruit everyone in the state, ensuring that you would have the top players, and easily have that title. A title that no 1 else really cared about. I think ZB has recruited bleachigo only since they started. Mob has recruited...no 1 really. These are crews that are just chilling, the members are who they are, good or bad. Do any of the crews in NJ show signs of trying to compete with EC on any type of competitive level as far as numbers, strong players go? No so LMAO at u thinking anyone is jealous. People being in EC doesnt change anything for me at all.
I don't care if I'm a joke of a person to random people whose opinions mean little to me. Waaah, I'm a joke. I only care about being a joke of a player or not, which I'm not, because I win.

Hold on a second here.

Because Enemy Controller tries to recruit strong players and players with potential (we help to bring out said potential quite a bit), we don't have close friendships, good crew spirit, etc.? We don't recruit weaker players just because we like them a lot? Last time I checked, Doom, Mrdc, Blue, etc. were not top players.

M2k doesn't care about being in a crew, and has said he doesnt wanna be apart of one many times. Spam has said the same thing. You attatch those to 2 your list, which is where your SCARY power comes from.

If the top 3 of your crew was simply, Atosmk, Inui, Blackwaltz, its ALOT less scary. Still the strongest crew in NJ, but you wouldn't see people running for the hills.
Jason tells us all the time that he's in the crew. I can only go by what he tells Atomsk and I, and he tells us he's in Enemy Controller. I don't really care what he tells you or others as long as he keeps telling us he's with us.

Kashif is good friends with a lot of us.

If you honestly think Im the only person that views EC as more of a fanclub than a TYPICAL crew, you're kidding yourself. Stop acting like Im the only person to have this opinion. Atomsk already CONFIRMED that I'm not alone.
And you're dead wrong. You're obviously ignorant about our recruiting process and relationships within if you're only picking at one aspect of how we recruit players.

Also, you have made alot of money off of smash. Some people have made 0 dollars off of the game. However, they come back, and try to play and get better, and really enjoy the scene because of the people. But you, go to a tourny, and possibly dont make money, and it becomes auto unfun for you. Hmmm seems like those relationships you have with ur crew are so sustaining. I mean omg, wow, I cant believe how happy they keep u.
I have entered tournaments making nothing or next to nothing and still had a lot of fun, so Iunno what you're talking about. Stop pretending that you know me.

Atomsk hates what I am saying? I mean the same person who says Md/VA is infinitely more fun than NJ, and escapes there for weeks on end whenever he can? I mean those are weeks he could have spent trying to setup crew meetings etc, but he didnt. Granted, there is nothing wrong with doing what you want to do, but actions speak way louder than words. Don't act like either of you have a history of showing massive care for you're crew outside of it being really strong and making you money, and giving you bragging rights.
Atomsk was off in MD/VA during the same time I was in FL. Pardon him for not being an adult and running the whole crew and organizing stuff while I was away? Oh, wait, he's a child that can't drive or have Smashfests at his place because of how small it is. He can't even do what you said he should have done. That's my job, and I was away on a family vacation.

Again, you showcase your vast ignorance when it comes to Enemy Controller.

Making post, calling peoples opinions stupid and uninformed is a cop out. Step up ur ****. All you do is say people don't know what they are talking about, when umm they are going off of the things you've said in your posts for the past year.
Everything has been explained numerous times and you have ignored it. Close relationships within the crew have been explained. The fact that we recruit members of every skill level has been explained. You have chosen to ignore it.

When spam gives one of those christmas cd like compilations of Inui BS, you get mad at him n say he isnt a true friend. You're like a 15 year old, embarrassed cuz his undies fell in the locker room, n everyone saw that he hasnt hit puberty yet. It's no 1's fault but ur own that ur a joke. Don't try to blame me, like Im preaching some blasphemous notions.
Yawn.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Ughhhhh maid guitar comes out too big......

Anyone know how to make it smaller by a bit.

Edit:
Mrs.BlackwaltzX I highly recommend you watch Maria Holic. It has that Zetsubou feeling to it, it's just amazing. I THINK they have a few Voices Actors (Seiyuu whatever that word is...) from Zetsubou.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I just had 23 8th graders for a 30 minute detention where I made them do copious amounts of busy work, counted as a grade...annoy me in class will you... >_<

Eazy23

Smash Lord
No. Enemy Controller never tried to recruit Keitaro, you, DaPuffster, and many others. We tried with Pierce7d and Yes! and that's about it tbqh. Maybe you're thinking of Montage back when a lot of players weren't in crews yet?
Liar. Atomsk tried to keep me from starting Team MOB, and asked me, keitaro, and yes! to Join EC.

That wouldn't be a challenging crew for Enemy Controller at all... Even without Jason.
Right because, yes! hasn't beaten U, waltz, Atomsk. Keitaro hasn't beaten waltz n Atomsk. Ksizzle didnt take u to match 3 n almost beat u. Pierce surely didn't take you 2 match 3, as well as Atomsk. I'm completely zomg unable to beat any EC member ever. I mean wow, everyone in EC is like 20 stocks better than everyone in NJ, how could I be so blind.

I don't care if I'm a joke of a person to random people whose opinions mean little to me. Waaah, I'm a joke. I only care about being a joke of a player or not, which I'm not, because I win.
Thats fine, making your judgment of yourself as a player more important than the judgment of yourself as a person. You auto lose there.

Hold on a second here.

Because Enemy Controller tries to recruit strong players and players with potential (we help to bring out said potential quite a bit), we don't have close friendships, good crew spirit, etc.? We don't recruit weaker players just because we like them a lot? Last time I checked, Doom, Mrdc, Blue, etc. were not top players.
ROFL. You must really be stupid. If you feel as though any of my statements were concluding that enemy controller was wrong in the way they go about things you are highly mistaken. I didn't say no 1 in EC was friends etc, I said it wasn't the basis of your crew. How exactly do u draw out said potential? Wouldnt it be the player exposing himself to the NJ smash community, n getting better? I didnt know there was some EC get better juice on the market.

Jason tells us all the time that he's in the crew. I can only go by what he tells Atomsk and I, and he tells us he's in Enemy Controller. I don't really care what he tells you or others as long as he keeps telling us he's with us.
Ok, if you realize that there is a chance that 2 parties are being told 2 different things, why are u so bent on assuming what you hear is correct? Is that how friends really act in your world? I feel bad for you when ur married. Your wife is boning some other guy but tells u everything is fine n she is staying with u. Im sure u'll believe her despite ur friends and neighbors telling you she's cheating.

Kashif is good friends with a lot of us.
I'm sure he is, which is why him constantly calling you on your bs should mean more than when the random people who don't like you do it. He told you what I was saying didnt seem 2 far off, yet you continue to say I make no sense, you're pretty lame.

And you're dead wrong. You're obviously ignorant about our recruiting process and relationships within if you're only picking at one aspect of how we recruit players.
I dont care how you recruit players, you obviously dont get this. I have no prob with EC at all, but Blackwaltz made a statement, and I responded with what I know was logical reasoning.

I have entered tournaments making nothing or next to nothing and still had a lot of fun, so Iunno what you're talking about. Stop pretending that you know me.
Umm then why does it matter whether Jason is there or not? If you have such a history of only goining fun from a tourny, why does it matter whether m2k is there or not? You've contradicted yourself quite a bit here dude.

Atomsk was off in MD/VA during the same time I was in FL. Pardon him for not being an adult and running the whole crew and organizing stuff while I was away? Oh, wait, he's a child that can't drive or have Smashfests at his place because of how small it is. He can't even do what you said he should have done. That's my job, and I was away on a family vacation.
Yes, Atomsk went to md va one time in his life during the time u were on vaca. N completely ignore what I said he said about nj. He said he doesnt have much fun here, and with a crew soooo big, filled with players you both love like brothers, i cant see how thats possible. He said he wanted 2 move 2 md/va also, that realy shows his dedication. joking or not, he obviously enjoyed that area much more than he did his own, where his crew resides.

Again, you showcase your vast ignorance when it comes to Enemy Controller.
huh?

Everything has been explained numerous times and you have ignored it. Close relationships within the crew have been explained. The fact that we recruit members of every skill level has been explained. You have chosen to ignore it.
I havent ignored a thing. U talk about these close friendships like they are posted on myspace or something. You are known as a cuthroat person who places winning before everything else, so why the h3ll are you trying to change your image now? I didnt say u had no friends in EC, but your crew was not created off of the premise of friendship over power. There is NOTHING wrong with that, its just not the way other crews do things, which obviously would aid in producing the result of EC having more members and an overall stronger crew.

Please.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Liar. Atomsk tried to keep me from starting Team MOB, and asked me, keitaro, and yes! to Join EC.
Well, I didn't know about that. I know we tried to get Yes! for a while.

Right because, yes! hasn't beaten U, waltz, Atomsk. Keitaro hasn't beaten waltz n Atomsk. Ksizzle didnt take u to match 3 n almost beat u. Pierce surely didn't take you 2 match 3, as well as Atomsk. I'm completely zomg unable to beat any EC member ever. I mean wow, everyone in EC is like 20 stocks better than everyone in NJ, how could I be so blind.
Yeah, fluke wins/upsets don't mean much to me. Enemy Controller, even without Jason, is much stronger than any other possible NJ crew anyways.

Thats fine, making your judgment of yourself as a player more important than the judgment of yourself as a person. You auto lose there.
Oh, you're misunderstanding me...as usual. I care a lot about what players like Atomsk, Izumi, and Kashif think of me. They are my friends. You are not my friend. I do not care about your opinion of me. As long as you recognize my superiority as a player, which you can't possibly deny, I am content.

ROFL. You must really be stupid. If you feel as though any of my statements were concluding that enemy controller was wrong in the way they go about things you are highly mistaken. I didn't say no 1 in EC was friends etc, I said it wasn't the basis of your crew. How exactly do u draw out said potential? Wouldnt it be the player exposing himself to the NJ smash community, n getting better? I didnt know there was some EC get better juice on the market.
Being strong is important to EC. It's NOT the entire basis of our crew or our recruiting process. It is but only one aspect of many. You have chosen to single out only that aspect for some reason. You have insulted our crew and said it's not a real crew, isn't close, doesn't have good relationships, etc. I am obviously going to be upset when someone spews such garbage about my crew.

Do you remember how much a player would improve shortly after joining Montage? Nothing has changed with EC. Players tend to improve drastically, or at least noticably, after joining. That is because we DO play with them and train them.

Ok, if you realize that there is a chance that 2 parties are being told 2 different things, why are u so bent on assuming what you hear is correct? Is that how friends really act in your world? I feel bad for you when ur married. Your wife is boning some other guy but tells u everything is fine n she is staying with u. Im sure u'll believe her despite ur friends and neighbors telling you she's cheating.
I just talked to Jason on AIM about this. He assured me that he is a member of Enemy Controller. He just said he wishes we could play more, but he understand that his lack of the ability to drive and distance prevents this.

I'm sure he is, which is why him constantly calling you on your bs should mean more than when the random people who don't like you do it. He told you what I was saying didnt seem 2 far off, yet you continue to say I make no sense, you're pretty lame.
It's not too terribly far off. I can understand your perception of EC. What you're not grasping is that you are wrong, and you are completely ignoring everything Atomsk and I said to correct you.

Umm then why does it matter whether Jason is there or not? If you have such a history of only goining fun from a tourny, why does it matter whether m2k is there or not? You've contradicted yourself quite a bit here dude.
The answer to this is extremely obvious.

Making ~$300 >>> making ~$100.

Yes, Atomsk went to md va one time in his life during the time u were on vaca. N completely ignore what I said he said about nj. He said he doesnt have much fun here, and with a crew soooo big, filled with players you both love like brothers, i cant see how thats possible. He said he wanted 2 move 2 md/va also, that realy shows his dedication. joking or not, he obviously enjoyed that area much more than he did his own, where his crew resides.
At the time, NJ wasn't good yet. It was getting boring just rolling over everyone in the state. We considered nobody outside of Jason and Kashif to be threats to us in singles or teams, and we just kept beating everyone easily. Atomsk was obviously more impressed with MD/VA's skill and he found himself improving more by playing them.

NJ recently improved drastically to the point where we regard NJ as one of the top 5 states in NJ. Our opinions have changed.

I havent ignored a thing. U talk about these close friendships like they are posted on myspace or something. You are known as a cuthroat person who places winning before everything else, so why the h3ll are you trying to change your image now? I didnt say u had no friends in EC, but your crew was not created off of the premise of friendship over power. There is NOTHING wrong with that, its just not the way other crews do things, which obviously would aid in producing the result of EC having more members and an overall stronger crew.
You're obviously ignoring a lot.

You are continuously being corrected, yet you spew the same garbage with each new post. I am indeed a pretty cutthroat person, but that doesn't make Enemy Controller a crew of top players distant from each other and nothing more. I am the cutthroat person interested in power and winning. Enemy Controller, however, has two leaders. Atomsk has made sure to recruit members like Blue, Mrdc, Doom, Kai, etc. in order to NOT have this crew be cold and only based on power. Stop ignoring that.

Top Bottom