• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Diddy

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No your peach is very good. I meant peach is a ***** to play :p my friend Tommy aka TBAG in GA has a pretty decent peach. Shes annoying to play
Yea i hate fightin peach in this game. Alot will agree. Shes annoying to fight no matter whos usin her.
How you think I feel fighting diddy. you think its not annoying fighting diddy for me? Gotta look at it from both sides too.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
How you think I feel fighting diddy. you think its not annoying fighting diddy for me? Gotta look at it from both sides too.
I look at it from the 'This is Brawl we're talking about' point of view.

The only character that makes me want to beat my head against the wall is my crew mate Rune's Wolf.

Like, bash it until my skull has caved in.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Well to make the diddy players proud i've beat M2K at ESTICLE today, The first person to beat him in tourney in 4 months.

Count

Smash Champion
That's awesome. Too bad m2k hates being videotaped, I would have loved to see that. Congrats on your high finish in the tourney!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wow, you have an amazing pressure game, I was glad to see someone actually good who played you. Do you always use the peanut popgun at that distance? Or was it just against peach.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
NinjaLink, you're the best thing to happen to Diddy since we saw N4n3rz. Seriously very well played.

On a side note, did you play or get a good look at CHu's Kirby, because it supposedly godlike.

Count

Smash Champion
Da*n, your vids were incredible before, but I especially enjoyed that one (or at least what was shown). You did a great job showcasing all of Diddy's arsenal, and I especially enjoyed your usage of the peanut gun and dtilt, two very underrated parts of Diddy's game.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Strangely someone recorded me at CH3 and not told me. So imma be generous and add them.....***gots. Also i have a tourney match at Esticle playin Omni. Sadly cameraman sucked.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
yey for vids

NL why do you throw without doing some grab jabs before?
is it a habit or you dont want them to DI, and if so why?

LOL @ 21:00 in the long vid
marth trips, diddy throws nana at him, charging at him, diddy trips

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I think Diddy is somewhere between Meta Knight and Rob.
It's funny when people think Diddy Kong is mid tier. Usually it's the same sort of people who put Ike above Mario, though.

ADHD

Smash Hero
It's pretty obvious that diddy kong is more than tourney viable, he's a tourney winning character its just people don't know it yet.

IDK

Smash Lord
and the reason they say diddy is mid tier is that he has no impossible, or very easy matches. he's like melee mario. just has to work hard for every matchup and can own if he does.

Top Bottom