• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Diddy

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is problably gonna bite me in the azz in the future for being nice but.........

Nice diddy, it was impresses. Best I seen and you know your ****.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Make this a seperate thread lol
The Falco boards have a rediculous thread about 'bread' :laugh:

So I could, but I figure that everybody (Who's interested in Diddy) will read this thread anyway >.<

Still, if you want to quote the pledge and make a thread, go for it.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Oath

*The Diddy Secrecy Oath*

I hereby pledge an oath that I will not speak of the awesomeness of Diddy Kong henceforth.
I will maintain on all accounts that despite any and all accounts of utter pwnage are merely the results of luck, randomness that cannot be easily reproduced, or any combination of circumstances that would imply any amount of player skill or character ability could engineer a level of great Diddy Kong play ability.

I will uphold that Diddy Kong's naners are so much of a double edged sword that any smart player would never use them, and a player that uses them (Like myself) is a n00b. I will preach that it is merely an unexplainable consequence that Diddy's aerials are of any use when spaced correctly and used conjunction with banana peels and I shall make all others believe that Diddy's glide toss is amongst the worst in the game when compared (In length) to other characters.

However, I will always remember that Diddy Kong is the best character in Brawl.
No exceptions. Not even for Metaknight.

:laugh:
Hahaha good ****. -pledges-

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I've been kicking around picking up Diddy for fun ever since I played you at Mass Madness NinjaLink. Started playing him online to see if I could get a little feel for him...

HOLY CARP! He is so much fun.

I've got a few questions already, but I'm gunna poke around the board before I ask obvious questions. :p

Just thought I'd let you know that you inspired me to pick up the little guy. Which I suppose means I should

:: pledges ::

HMD

Smash Journeyman
im just picked up diddy yestarday and beat my bro ark and his rival a.f.k and for the record im crimson

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hey Guys. Im working on the new vids as i type. Against Peach one of Diddys toughest matchups. Just to help out ppl thats bad in this matchup.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ok UPDATE. The videos are NOW on youtube. Its still uploading but 4 vids are available now. Uploading as i type.....youtube is stupid.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
5 new vids

Ok UPDATE. The videos are NOW on youtube. Its still uploading but 4 vids are available now. Uploading as i type.....youtube is stupid.
I just finished watching all 5 of the videos vs Dark Peach. The one on battle and one of the fights on Final Destination were impressive with ur mix ups, the other videos were ok i guess. But in general you take a totally different approach and use different edge guarding techs against her. Personally I think your more aggressive with ur approach but my edge game is beastly, then again im more of a gimpy player.

Any ways the vids were good, I wish someone would teach me how to put up vids so i can show my monkey :)

-advent-

HMD

Smash Journeyman
wow i wonder because with characters like diddy it's pretty hard to beat a good peach. i went against a peach and got beat because most of the time they where in the air going the hover but a got used to it and just put bananas there any way so when they fall they well have less space to move with

saberhof

Smash Master
You had great game on BF and FD and it didnt seem like you guys knew how to play on Lylat xD

you almost lost 2 stocks when they had 1 throughout the whole match...and it took you sometime to kick her out... and you could have beaten her easily and faster with some more peanuts and measuring them...

you have loads of potential :O...maybe i just think too much during a match, but your really good..

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Against Peach u cant fight her the same. I was at times TRYING to do the normal but against peach u cant do that. Ur kinda forced outta ur game to beat her. The monkey flip and kick always beats her attacks. Not sure when u saw me kick THROUGH her toad.

DayOldBagel

Smash Rookie
wooo....you have the best diddy that i have seen. great videos. im still working on single and double dribbling

saberhof

Smash Master
Against Peach u cant fight her the same. I was at times TRYING to do the normal but against peach u cant do that. Ur kinda forced outta ur game to beat her. The monkey flip and kick always beats her attacks. Not sure when u saw me kick THROUGH her toad.
yeah you did, you just did it real close and landed on the other side :O

HMD

Smash Journeyman
u guys sound like kiss up's. But he is a great diddy i battled his NL's diddy at the weeklies tough match.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You had great game on BF and FD and it didnt seem like you guys knew how to play on Lylat xD

you almost lost 2 stocks when they had 1 throughout the whole match...and it took you sometime to kick her out... and you could have beaten her easily and faster with some more peanuts and measuring them...

you have loads of potential :O...maybe i just think too much during a match, but your really good..
The matches I lost were all 2 stockes. Spin a way, he did beat me easy without the peanuts. I tried the best I could but i can't deal with it. Even if it is a tuff match up for diddy. No clue what to do so meh.....

Those were better :] Peach is a *****
Not sure if that is some insult to me but oh well, I tried.....

ADHD

Smash Hero
The matches I lost were all 2 stockes. Spin a way, he did beat me easy without the peanuts. I tried the best I could but i can't deal with it. Even if it is a tuff match up for diddy. No clue what to do so meh.....

Who cares, it's NL. Niko_K or whatever probably would have failed too hahaha. Peach is a ***** tho, she's very annoying to fight.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

No your peach is very good. I meant peach is a ***** to play :p my friend Tommy aka TBAG in GA has a pretty decent peach. Shes annoying to play

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea i hate fightin peach in this game. Alot will agree. Shes annoying to fight no matter whos usin her.

Top Bottom