• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Diddy

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
well Nackers never changed up. I didnt feel pressure at all. He spammed dsmash alot and sidestepped like a monster. Understand this. U CANT CAMP WITH A SLOW CHARACTER!

Martial

Smash Apprentice
It's true; Diddy's good, but us Diddy mains shouldn't get cocky just because he's starting to place. There's no way that Diddy is as good of a character as ROB is (at least right now). I'd say that right now, he's around where Wario's at, but that might just be me. And M2K, even if Ike's better than Mario right now, he definitely won't be for long. Mario actually has room to grow.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
bein that i PLAY all chars i kno where certain chars place. Mario somewhat has more options. Also just because i placed high with diddy doesnt mean all diddy mains can. Until i stop hearing diddys bytching about meta and actually beating them every time, i dont wanna hear Diddys a counter for meta when it isnt true.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Last pit i played i ***** but the pit wasnt that good. Just spammed. I juggled him till like 70%. But i think its even i guess. And thats me speaking as a pit player and a diddy player.

kown

Smash Lord
i didnt really check on these threads much but i figure this is similar to a Q&A thread.
how much does it hurt a diddy when a banana is thrown back at him?
is there any other weaknesses he has in general and pit specific?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I've shown Diddy vs Peach already. Check the vids for that one. DDD isnt hard if u kno what ur doing. Ppl rather not go DDD vs me. Bananas thrown does like 4% i think. Nothin much. I dont think thats a big weakness at all. Pit can reflect but easy to bypass.

Count

Smash Champion
I don't dedede is too bad, i've never really played an outstanding one though. I hate playing pit, he's probably my least favorite character in brawl. From his gay voice to his arrows, he just flat out pisses me off.

kown

Smash Lord
I don't dedede is too bad, i've never really played an outstanding one though. I hate playing pit, he's probably my least favorite character in brawl. From his gay voice to his arrows, he just flat out pisses me off.
i understand the vioce part haha, but the arrows? power shield.
hes really not that bad. he is the most or close to top technical chars in brawl. meaning a good pit takes skill. but yea its mostly spamming ones but its not like they are hard to beat either.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
no guys. I top tier not diddy LMAO. Diddy does have some impossible matchups.
Because you play a lot of characters you probably have a good idea of Diddy's match ups. So in your opinion what are Diddy's worst/impossible match ups?

And out of curiosity, do you use Diddy in most of your tourny matches or just the random button lolz? I just wanna know what character you actually use in most of your tourny matches.

-advent-

Deez.

Smash Lord
Sigh... again i have to see this guy name NinjaLink **** above average people. its sickens me to my stomach Lol. just kiddin NL someday ill be as good as your diddy kong. some day....

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Falco is prolly the worst. Luigi is hard to do follow ups. GW is annoying. Lucario never dies. Robs the same.

Deez.

Smash Lord
It's pretty ****ing obvious Metaknight has the advantage over Diddy. I think DDD is also a tough matchup, not impossible just hard. Peach is just annoying.
I agree wit Thumbs. i dont see Diddy being a counter for Mk at all. when M2k lost to NL at ESticle it was pure skill and pure Brain power :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Although G@W is an annoying little *****, he's not that hard to beat. Just play smart and avoid all his bull**** smashes. He's the lightest character in the game so you can kill him fairly easy. LMAO I remember when I killed Azen's G@W at 130% with an up tilt haha. Glide tossing to grab makes the percent go up easily enough. After that just land one smash on him.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Although G@W is an annoying little *****, he's not that hard to beat. Just play smart and avoid all his bull**** smashes. He's the lightest character in the game so you can kill him fairly easy. LMAO I remember when I killed Azen's G@W at 130% with an up tilt haha. Glide tossing to grab makes the percent go up easily enough. After that just land one smash on him.
Maybe its just me, but does FD make him even more of a challenge?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
That might be the case. He's got plenty of room for his d throw tech chase and it makes all his autocanceling into up b a lot safer because he has so much room to do it. All I know is whenever I'm up against a great G@W, I usually ban Brinstar Depths. Or maybe that's cause I've been playing Boss and Slikvik too much haha

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The hell is Axis?
its a tournament in california at the end of august that has a big guaranteed prize pot (i think 2k for first) no matter how many participants. Its looking to be pretty freakin big. I would've went, but i had to use the money i saved fixing my car when it broke down :(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah, Axis has a guaranteed 2K waiting for the winner.
The TO upped it from 1K lol.

I *demand* videos be taped.

DEMAND!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Guess ppl forgot this is a video thread not an advice thread. Its alright to ask but it really isnt the point of the thread. Its just to comment on the vids. I'll gladly post in the matchup thread like i've been doing.

^_^

Top Bottom