• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Diddy

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Is he saying himself!?!? Of course the pikachu wasn't amazing, but that doesn't take anything away from Ninjalink's Diddy, which WAS amazing. Put more matches up when you get a chance, that goes to all you guys I enjoy watching other diddies in action.
I have a ton of videos like that. I have some like that against good people. When I get the chance to record matches and chaddd gets the chance to upload them to his comp I'll show you vids against bad and good people. The thing with good people is they know how to avoid bananas and shield/regrab them. There for continuous combos are hard. That Pikachu made it easy for ninjalinks Diddy.

Im not saying his Diddy is bad, Im saying that games against TOP players will not look like that one. They will look more like chess games.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I agree, I do just fine against Azen/Chu/Chillin, the stuff that works against most people still works against them, the difference is that they make the most of the opportunities they are given and kick your ***. In other words, where a regular player could do like 20-40% when you make a mistake, the good players do like...gobs more.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've been practicing single dribbling for an hour now and its still difficult :(

I have a blister lol

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
and I play against the best in GA. I can do crazy ****, but it's not like that the WHOLE game. And if you can do that to m2ks metaknight you would be going to fast1 to win a free 800+ dollars.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
florida is TOO far away for that sir. If i were closer than yea but hell no for that distance. its over anyway

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Once again i played him in friendlies alot. I went random and that was fun. Fightin a MK with bowser is hilarious. I like the matchup. Anyway on random diddy popped up. It was FD..................uh oh.......m2k said' ITS TOO FAST! I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACT!!' **** was hilarious.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Woa guys. He's good, but he's not a god or anything. His opponent sucked... no really. I'd like to see him up against someone other than his 3 year old sister. got any bro?

Anyways, good tech skill man. very fast. I'd work on your edgeguarding though. you always sat on the stage while they recovered. you might want to think about getting those early kills instead of setting up your nanerz.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I have no siblings thank you for ur weird comment. I kno how to edgeguard. its pikachu. not exactly easy to edgeguard. either way i kno what im doing. I was toying with him for the most part otherwise i would just throw him off but pikachu gets ***** by bananas. he has a extremely long trip animation meaning an easy grab so thats why i chose that method. Anyway thanks for watching.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Go to that maryland one. Im most likely going to it. Then we can work on Diddy dittos. I have NO idea how to Diddy ditto.
you're going to critical hit 4 too?

now i HAVE to go

and diddy dittos are dumb :laugh:

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well, you can't say the pikas that bad, he teched alot of falls in that video so at least he knows something...

D1

Banned via Administration
I was to say maybe ChromePirate was the Pikachu XD j/k j/k!

Anyways, good sh** NL. Too bad our epic matches are never taped so we can actually see a smart player get wrecked by ur Diddy. I may need to start pressing Z when we have short matches at my crib.

Anyways, bring ur Wii to the tourney today and try to record some matches of Diddy in action.

iRAPE

Smash Rookie
you're going to critical hit 4 too?

now i HAVE to go

and diddy dittos are dumb :laugh:
Ya they are pretty ****ing ******** lol. Hopefully I can go. I need to save up enough money. Now that theres really only 1 person that gives me competition in GA so I will be saving up money i win from tournaments.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
From what I've heard you are a good player so let me say that I would really appreciate some replays verse better players, that pikachu was god awful, it was basically like watching someone verse like a lvl4 cpu =/

That being said it was a good glide toss display, that dribbling stuff you found is cool! Great alternative when your opponent picks up on the overused forward glide toss.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Pretty good Diddy, and thanks for teaching me some cool new techniques over on the AIM

kkkoala

Smash Cadet
teehee @ ur editting... pretty nice ditty though that pika was intensely bad :(

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I love how everyone says the Pika was terrible. Being banana ***** makes anyone look that way, even the pros. Not everyone is adept at dealing with them.

Excellent vid NinjaLink. No music makes the match seem like an utter beating; very nice.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow, I love that vid xD One can see that you're really good, but still, the Pikachu wasn't. I really like your fast playing style and banana combos :)

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I love how everyone says the Pika was terrible. Being banana ***** makes anyone look that way, even the pros. Not everyone is adept at dealing with them.

Excellent vid NinjaLink. No music makes the match seem like an utter beating; very nice.
A good pika would have known to stay in the air and thunderjolt to avoid getting hit by bannanas. A good pika wouldnt have DI'd TOWARDS grabs after slipping on bannanas.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Your tech skill is quite good.

That pikachu had no idea how to fight against you though.
:laugh:

this post pretty much sums what i think

really bad pikachu, but it doesnt matter because you have really good tech skill with diddy.

Top Bottom