• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

Sanu

Smash Champion
ATTN VIKRUM: Just wait up until a few days prior to the tournament to see who's actually coming, formulate a list and then let 5ive/co know what's going down. That's the best way to handle this situation.

@Marik: We've all tried Brawl+ already lol, we're not completely inept. In fact, I'm positive that I'd beat you LOL

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
ATTN VIKRUM: Just wait up until a few days prior to the tournament to see who's actually coming, formulate a list and then let 5ive/co know what's going down. That's the best way to handle this situation.

@Marik: We've all tried Brawl+ already lol, we're not completely inept. In fact, I'm positive that I'd beat you LOL
FIRST OF ALL ITS VIKRAM D: second... okay lol.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Personal stuff came up for that weekend so I can't make. You can have my spot Ryan.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Give me some time to think about it i'm just worried we might need those extra setups for the tournament.
No problem.

You're awfully cocky for someone who only placed 17th at LBT2.

I 3-stocked 5ive and beat most of the Montreal players I did face.

Bring it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Smash64 is legit.

I haven't played that game in ages!

Bring it Andy, I need to break out my Mario/Luigi again.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Wow Brampton is stepping it up good ****.

Jack who are you bringing??
Jacky, Nhat, and Newton who's pretty new

I think Jacky said something popped up tho so I'll let you know very soon if he can't make it anymore =\ sorry!

well, seeing as you're full now...I call whoever flop's spot. (probably one of jack's friends [it's gonna happen])
lol thanks ryan, well it's GUARUNTEE ME and NEWTON (the yo-yo guy)

but yeah, it's bound to happen :laugh:

ppl and hw :dizzy:

edit: kk take off a Summonedfist's Friend lol, sorry, I didn't expect it either

at least i let yo uknow a week ahead =D

JPOBS

Smash Hero
is it real Smash 64 or the VC version?

if its the real version on an actual 64 i;d be so down to play.

im terrible at/dont know how to play the VC version though.

idea

Smash Master
i actually prefer vc version, cause then you get to use the gamecube controller, probably the most comfortable controller ever invented.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i dont like the vc version, all i ever think of s melee and i try doing a bunch of junk that just doesnt work in 64.

whereas if i have a n64 controller i can play without muscle memory interference. same thing happens when i try to play bawlr

.Marik

is a social misfit
your coming to my tourny for sure right? want me to reconfirm you?
Yes, reconfirm me please.

Have you thought some more about Brawl+ friendlies yet?

See, what you said before works out perfectly fine, just remember we are still giving Melee priority, even with our own setups, all we ask for is one Brawl+ setup running all day.

I don't even know if they're coming, I have to convince/talk to them further about it.

*EDIT*

I need somebody to let me borrow a controller, mine is broken. Thanks.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
sauc3 i'll mm your ganon =D pick: spacie/peach/samus/ditto lol i wanna see how it's improved since lbt2

also i mentionned i could bring a set up >_>

my posts go unread too much :( </3

i could potentially bring gc + wii + only 1 copy of melee, and let someone eles put their extra(?) disk in, but i don't like bringing the wii around

Top Bottom