• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i remember that one tourney of yours i went to, you were the TO and you brought 75% of the tvs for brawl.
Lol yeah it looks the same for this one. I'm bringing more than 50% of the setups so far.

i dont like the vc version, all i ever think of s melee and i try doing a bunch of junk that just doesnt work in 64.

whereas if i have a n64 controller i can play without muscle memory interference. same thing happens when i try to play bawlr
Yeah same, that's why when I actually played Brawl I used the Nunchuck setup. Well that, and it's the superior setup. You can keep all your fingers in the same place and never have to move them. With the GC you have to go from X to Y to A to B to the C Stick. Its dumb.

i might be able to get a tv but a ride would be preferred

jay lol
Bro. I can probably drives. But Imma have 3 tv's in my 5 seater...I don't think I can fit Chris, You, AND Your Whoman.

Jay's a ****. ;]

WIGI

Smash Champion
i might be able to get a tv but a ride would be preferred

jay lol
maybe... i probbably don't mind brining you there but you might want another ride back incase i leave early..

Lol yeah it looks the same for this one. I'm bringing more than 50% of the setups so far.

IS ONE OF THOSE Tee-Vee? just let me know so i can tell T.O if im brinign one or not.

Jay's a ****. ;]
and seriously stfu about that.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Is anyone from Mississauga coming to this?

I'm down to bus with people.

deox666

Smash Apprentice
i can bring a set up i just need to make asure theres room in guru's car

.Marik

is a social misfit
I should be able to bring my Wii with a copy of Melee.

I need a controller though, can anybody lend me one?

Xelyst

-_-
a sea lion 2nd !?

wish i could come.. im missing out =p

Londons gonna ****

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Yeah J one of those three is tv you ****.

Also

If I don't see more people bringing tv's and setups, I'm not going to show up with 3 setups. I'm not going to end up PROVIDING about half the setups for this tournament. I did that last time because it was MY tournament and I wanted it it to run smoothly. As much as I like Nightmare, I'm not putting that upon myself.

TL;DR: If people don't start confirming tv's and setups, I'm not showing up. There goes at least 2 tv's and setups (WiGi would take the 3rd one from me) and my recording equipment.

Top Bottom