• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

Desh

Smash Ace
effcrews
whowannateam
effspaces

editHOLY **** IMADH THATS THE BEST SNORLAX BLASTOISE THING EVER D:

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll take some friendlies, I play Samus.

Confirm me, I'm coming.

Nightmare, 5ive and his fellow Brawl+ group might come, that's around 5 or 6 of us.

Most Melee players would enjoy Brawl+ as well, so Brawl+ Smashers may come and chill with 2 or 3 setups for some friendlies.

Sound good?

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I'll take some friendlies, I play Samus.

Confirm me, I'm coming.

Nightmare, 5ive and his fellow Brawl+ group might come, that's around 5 or 6 of us.

Most Melee players would enjoy Brawl+ as well, so Brawl+ Smashers may come and chill with 2 or 3 setups for some friendlies.

Sound good?
I can only have 30 people over my house for the tourny. The spots are for people entering the tourny so i'm sorry. You guys can come and enter melee, but if I decide to have brawl+ here it will probably be 1 setup unless we have more then we need.

EDIT: I'll make you guys a deal if all 5 or 6 of you guys enter the melee tourny I will allow atleast 3 brawl+ setups, but when were doing pools or tourny matches it will be melee on only.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I was under the impression it was an actual venue.

My bad, I'll be entering Melee, I'm not sure about them though.

What if we bring our own setups and televisions? Will you make some considerations then?

WIGI

Smash Champion
thats not how tournaments work.

its not like "its my tv, so im playing brawl on it"

its up to the TO to organize everything.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Missing the point. I know how tournments are run.

I mean, let us come and fill in the spots, but if we bring our own setups, can it mainly be used for us playing Brawl+ and then if our televisions are needed they can be used for Melee?

Just so we can chill. Think of all the Melee players that will want to try Brawl+ and throw in some friendlies along the way.

idea

Smash Master
i guess it depends on how much space there is. if the main playing area (i dunno what nightmare's house is like) only has space for, say, 7 tvs, then it seems unfair to take up almost half that space with a side-tournament/game. (and 7 tvs take up a lot of space)

on the other hand, if nightmare happens to live in a mansion, or some sort of large cavern with plug sockets, then i don't see the harm really.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Think of all the Melee players that will want to try Brawl+ and throw in some friendlies along the way.
ok, here we go! thinking ....

THINKING!!!

****, i"m drawing a .... ****, I can't even remember what you draw when you draw a ... dammit!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I thought this tournament was going to be run in a venue at first, until Nightmare told me otherwise.

I'll be disappointed if I can't play Brawl+ on some side setups, but I'll understand nonetheless.

I have to know so 5ive and the rest of them can make plans.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Missing the point. I know how tournments are run.

I mean, let us come and fill in the spots, but if we bring our own setups, can it mainly be used for us playing Brawl+ and then if our televisions are needed they be used for Melee?

Just so we can chill. Think of all the Melee players that will want to try Brawl+ and throw in some friendlies along the way.
You guys can bring like 2-3 b+ setups, but only come if you guys are entering melee i'm not going to let people take spots in this tourny if there not entering lol. While the tourny is going on we will most likely need those setups so you guys can play freindlies when they are not needed. We would atleast keep one B+ setup going on all day though that is depending on how many setups you guys can bring. So yeah up to them...and i'll confirm you.

.Marik

is a social misfit
We're not playing Brawl.

Only Brawl+, just wanted to get that out of the way. One setup all day? You can count on us bringing our own stuff, that's not a problem.

We won't be taking up spots if we just come and spectate though, and keep in mind we're letting Melee take priority.

So, by letting us come regardless, you'll be getting extra televisions.

Just think about it.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I can only have 30 people in my basement for this tourny, and those spots are for people entering the melee tournament. So if you want to play B+ freindlies with these guys they have to enter melee. I can't have spectators unless they want to pay me 5 bucks to get inside my basement. : ]

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Pretty psyched for this. I think having B+ there would just cause time and space issues. Enter Melee and then bring Brawl+.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll be entering Melee.

Pretty sure those guys don't play Melee, but they'll pay the $5 venue fee anyways.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I want everyone to reconfirm/confirm if they are still coming to my tournament, because I dont like when people flop!!!!!!!!!

ALSO WE NEED SETUPS GUYS!!!

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
confirmed

but can ANYONE drive me home at like 10-11PM please? I live only 3-5 minute drive from nightmare

please reply if you can

who needs a team partner??

idea

Smash Master
confirmed, sure, why not. i'll just have to bus back if there's no housing. seems like people are going now so eh. and i'll bring my wii + melee.

david, how are you getting there/are you staying anywhere?

kpm91

Smash Cadet
I'll confirm. Yaaaa my first smash tourney!!!!! I hope to get a lot of good experience and not get 4 stocked every match lol.

idea

Smash Master
I'll confirm. Yaaaa my first smash tourney!!!!! I hope to get a lot of good experience and not get 4 stocked every match lol.
don't worry, that happens to everyone :bee: except ken. goddammit.

Confirmed with 3 tv's with setups.
lol

i remember that one tourney of yours i went to, you were the TO and you brought 75% of the tvs for brawl.

Top Bottom