• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nightmare Presents: Pingu The Tournament

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I just saw on the first post that housing seems to be an issue, I wouldn't mind keeping 1 or 2 people over the night before and/or the night. If anyone is interested I'd need to know ASAP. I'd appreciate it if I was put in the maybe list

edit - I live in mississauga on the border of brampton so getting there wouldn't take that long, and after checking just 1 bus away from the venue which has a 20 min travel time (half of that if in a car)
Thank you!!!!!

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
how long do you guys think this tourney will take? it shouldn't stretch all the way til midnight should it?
It all depends on how fast people play there matches.

EDIT: IF YOUR MATCH IS CALLED AND YOU DONT PLAY IT WITHIN 5-10 MIN AT THE MOST YOU WILL BE DQ'D INTO LOOSERS. IF YOU STILL DONT PLAY 5 MINS AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE DQ'D OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT.

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Can't make it.. too busy with school/One Piece

Sorry brosef! you're on your own this time...

lololololololol

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
k well, I guess the 1 or 2 slots are open to anyone. I'd prefer to have a definite answer before the end of tonight. If anyone from the smash community remembers me, they would know that I don't like last minutes things.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
*****s should get at my Peach via MMs. As long as you don't play Marth. If you go Marth I'm going Sheik. Bernard/Ryan's Foxes are also banned.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
k well, I guess the 1 or 2 slots are open to anyone. I'd prefer to have a definite answer before the end of tonight. If anyone from the smash community remembers me, they would know that I don't like last minutes things.
Hey man, would I be able to call one of those slots? Staying the night for some smash would definitely make coming alone a lot less boring :)

Im not 100% yet as to how i'll make it to the tourney; since it doesnt look like anyones driving, I'll likely need to bus it (IF i can bus it, that is). I'll let you know by this evening?

My name's Kai btw :)

EDIT: did I come in late again? Idk if idea or kirbykaze already called slots

.Marik

is a social misfit
What bus would I take to get here?

I might add I'm coming from Mississauga.

Thanks in advance. :yoshi:

idea

Smash Master
i don't really know if i'm calling a slot yet cause i don't really know what all is going on...who is driving who? who is coming back home when?

basically i wanna stay wherever the rest of toronto is staying. if we all end up going home the same night then i don't want to call a slot =P so uh, guys, especially drivers (josh/marco?), what exactly is the plan?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
Hey man, would I be able to call one of those slots? Staying the night for some smash would definitely make coming alone a lot less boring :)

Im not 100% yet as to how i'll make it to the tourney; since it doesnt look like anyones driving, I'll likely need to bus it (IF i can bus it, that is). I'll let you know by this evening?

My name's Kai btw :)

EDIT: did I come in late again? Idk if idea or kirbykaze already called slots
sure, it doesn't seem like anyone else is staying the night so i dont see why not. just send me a pm and we'll discuss it there

i don't really know if i'm calling a slot yet cause i don't really know what all is going on...who is driving who? who is coming back home when?

basically i wanna stay wherever the rest of toronto is staying. if we all end up going home the same night then i don't want to call a slot =P so uh, guys, especially drivers (josh/marco?), what exactly is the plan?
there's always a slot open for you kyle =P

What bus would I take to get here?

I might add I'm coming from Mississauga.

Thanks in advance. :yoshi:
if you're leaving from square one, you would only need to take the 66 and get off on Ray Lawson (just before you get to sheridan college) then you'll need a map and walk the rest of the way since that's what I'm gonna be doing lulz

.Marik

is a social misfit
if you're leaving from square one, you would only need to take the 66 and get off on Ray Lawson (just before you get to sheridan college) then you'll need a map and walk the rest of the way since that's what I'm gonna be doing lulz
I can take the 10 South to Square One, and then I can take the 66. Sounds like a plan.

We can meet up together, I'm leaving my house mad early. Like 8am or something.

Should we meet up at Ray Lawson?

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
I can take the 10 South to Square One, and then I can take the 66. Sounds like a plan.

We can meet up together, I'm leaving my house mad early. Like 8am or something.

Should we meet up at Ray Lawson?
well I'm not too sure when I'm/we're leaving. but you can stop by my place before we head out. luckily for you the 10 passes right by my house then we could head straight out from there.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Peter!! I don't give a **** if Nightmare says you can't, there's always a spot for you, can come to this tourney!! :3

@Sleaf/Alan: Nooooooooooooo D: oh well, next time!!
@Kai/Banana: Alan dropped out, Alan had a spot in Eric's (via Marco) car... now you should be able to get a spot in Eric's (via Marco) car. If you can't get in contact with them... then just stay at Switchblade's, it will work out just fine.
@Kyle: Yes, I just sent you a pm... BUT if Kai can't work out a ride with Eric/Marco, could you try to contact Eric and see if he could pick you up instead of coming with me? Then there will be less squishing in my car and less hassle. He lives pretty close to you anyways.

Please be proactive on this for me guys and try to get in contact with your respective parties, it will make everyone's (mostly mine) lives easier.

unknown522

Some guy
*****s should get at my Peach via MMs. As long as you don't play Marth. If you go Marth I'm going Sheik. Bernard/Ryan's Foxes are also banned.
sweet. *pulls out list*

falco/mario/doc/y.link/link/pikachu/sheik/falcon/ganon/M2/roy/kirby/ness/yoshi/DK/peach ditto/luigi/jiggs

$5 each.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
@Kai/Banana: Alan dropped out, Alan had a spot in Eric's (via Marco) car... now you should be able to get a spot in Eric's (via Marco) car. If you can't get in contact with them... then just stay at Switchblade's, it will work out just fine.
Wait, is this Eric's or Marco's car? Who is driving? I wanna make sure I ask the right person lol (who am I pm'ing?)

Eric/Marco: Is it possible I could bum a ride with you? Im in downtown toronto. I could meet up just about anywhere convenient for you guys.

idea

Smash Master
josh, i pm'd eric, no response yet...and this is the one time he's not on msn, heh. i guess i still have all of tomorrow for him to respond though.

Leek

Smash Cadet
I'm okay to meet anywhere to hitch a ride. Kyle can you post update here or pm me or whatever when Eric gets back to you? I don't have his or Marco's msn yet... :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah, those two are sort of hard to get a hold of...

Top Bottom