• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yoo sorry I was at my buds place last night for the night smoking some bud and if your wondering why there are so many sentence fragments and bull**** it's probably because i'm still high lol

but rayn you can come down, infact try to come a bit early so you can teach me some melee :) that means everyone man, we can have some practice before departing, also bring gass mollah

Team Niagara fails is a go!

Metà

Smash Master
Whats the cheapest solution to get out there?
Carpool. LOL

Start looking for plane tickets, I suppose. It will probably cost around $600 (round trip). I will try to start raising money for an OOP fund, but it would only be given as a bonus to people who place in the top X in a given event. This is why I'm telling you guys now, so you can save up $$ and come play Smash on the WC!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey Niko, are you a sweet man yet? Or are you still a douchebag *** that doesn't apologize for his obvious fallacies D=

I want to like you, I really do, but you're incredibly self centered.

Niko_K

Smash Master
My last tournament had 100 pre registered but a snow storm ***** us and brought it down to 68 for brawl and 42 for melee xD.

Oh wait, that's over 100 :|

lolol. Hope to see you there.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
My last tournament had 100 pre registered but a snow storm ***** us and brought it down to 68 for brawl and 42 for melee xD.

Oh wait, that's over 100 :|

lolol. Hope to see you there.
I think it only counted about 60 people, are you sure you aren't counting people who entered both events twice?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oops lolol.

Total amount of people in the venue was definitely 75+. Some people there didn't enter and just socialized.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I want it to be March 16th(OiN8), and run both Melee and Brawl. Hopefully I could make it a two day event so we can run both games on different days. Last time was a bit hectic due to Minus wanting to play Anther on a recorded setup instead of a normal one, and Anther entering all 4 events.

That being said, FFYF2 is the weekend later.

I should hold it off until April.

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah, don't attempt to cannibalize the ffyf crew, since we need to keep canada as an important contender in smash :p

actually, 2 major tourneys up here with hype is way better than one, and I don't think even I could get both weekends off work to attend them... and I'd just go to montreal because it's closer (and has hotter chix)

also, mike - do you check THESE threads now since you're part of niagara? or are you just too cool for any boards :)

PND

Smash Champion
I check these. But I also check Ottawa, still. My internet just sucks balls right now. It will work for about 5 minutes, then be down for an hour. It'll work for an hour, then start working every other minute. It's terrible :(

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I have no idea who would want it besides me, lmao. Its so worn out, you barely can run in one direction half the time and sometimes it will take a dair input and a bair or fair will come out, lol.

thx

Niko_K

Smash Master
Meta I'm actually interested in that. I'll run my tournament 2 weeks before then. Gives me enough leeway to win money to come to your tournament.

Practice at my place today @ 4!

Bring Wii's and Brawl! Melee too!

Tv's if you can!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
NIKO!

We should collaborate on the timing of that tourney, so that way it doesn't happen like 2 days before I get back or something stupid like that >_<

Top Bottom