• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
this is what you do.
look at a 30gb ipod video price. lets say its about $200
BUY the 30gb ipod video $180
Sell it for $250
then but the one thats $200.
you got yourself what..
40$ profit LOLOLOL.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nah, no thieving was required, just advanced haggling skills. Getting it for 60 bucks.

Yo Jarred, I need to borrow your Armored Core Silent Line back up, my back up and iso is gone x_x

pastaboy

Smash Champion
YAY, the return of ac! ye il let ya borrow it, i dont no the next time i will see ya.
edit: i think im going to learn type A controls although i dotn want to, its for the greater good.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Melee/Brawl practice at my place tomorrow. Starts at 4pm.

Get ***** by my new Beast Coast Training Certified Fox <3

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah man, every unit test I went into I was BAKED

for the exam I was sober and studied for 2 hours only, basically relied on Logic.........and I checked a lot of my answers so I know I got at least a 70 lol

the only thing I couldn't answer properly was the graphing calculator.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
nasir i want my controller back, its not even mine. Its faz's thx. Faz knows his controller wasnt that worn out because we were using it for mario kart the other weekend when trev was over. k thx. gg.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ATTENTION NIAGARA

the Rochester tournament is STILL on, stop sending PM's about it.

I have no idea when were leaving as we have the luxery of choice. We can either leave the day of the melee part of the tournament (but we will have to wake up early as I want to be a part of melee :)) or we can leave the night previous to the melee part of the tournament and leave with Jesiah. The choice is yours as I really don't care much

the people in my car are:

Niko
Kingace (confirmation needed)
Me
Nasir
Raynnnnn
Pyrenknight (confirmation needed)

and yes the van is going to be pretty jammed but will fit everyone plus my T.V

EDIT: oh and bring gas pitch please..........

Niko_K

Smash Master
RaynEX desperately needs that spot. The entire melee scene had been expecting him to go only for him to dissapoint them due to his lack of ride.

PLEASE LET RAYNEX TAKE THAT SPOT <3333

pastaboy

Smash Champion
it be selfish of me to request them to leave the day of the melee tournement just so i culd go, so i say screw it.

Its better that you take it. just gotta ask ayaz if ur able to take it. its up to him now

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
canadians bring da buds and we smoke em to da DOME if possible you guys bring a playstation 2 video game console and street fighter 3 3rd strike

Top Bottom