• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so my mother gave me heads up for dreads and in a couple of months im gonna look like this.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Might I recomend somebody host some Niagara/ TO/ Sauga tournies on the days of the rochester tourney and the philly tourney?

That way the people who can't make it to those, can still have a decent tourney round here with ontario peeps.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i wouldnt mind that.......but Rochester sure sounds good, ill ask my aunts for a ride there maybe since your car seems full :p

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
We have niko in our possession.

We'll be getting in tons of Peach practice I guess, Niko told me he had no other characters aside from Peach. I didn't know Peach had a dthrow techchase game on Fox, wow! Anyway, I beat his Peach with Ike (barely!) and Lucario on our first games, but he won against my Fox. I played his pika and snake but that was lolrapes. I think he has a winning record against elef's yoshi, but elef has taken a fair amount of games, elef for best yoshi. I don't know for zaf cuz zaf passed out after the party started.

After a few team doubles where me and niko repeatedly 4 stocked elef and zaf, we took a blunt and watched fear and loathing in las vegas, what a trippy movie o_o

lucario is sooo SEXY TIME

this was my first post here wow what was I doing all this time

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
end of this month son

I wanna host practice still but iunno with exams and stuff, but ...................

iunno I really want to host this week and skip next for exam prep...................we'll see when time passes

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
end of this month son

I wanna host practice still but iunno with exams and stuff, but ...................

iunno I really want to host this week and skip next for exam prep...................we'll see when time passes
Good plan is good.

Host Saturday, and all of Niagara come out for mini tourney, cause you all suck and didn't come last week.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nate or alex, r u still comign to brock for that gameing nite thingy, i have class at 7-10 but thw thign starts at 6-11. just brign smash, even if i play for 30 min i will be happy.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo Niagara, anyone making it to CoT 4 that has a spot open in their car for me???

Obviously willing to pitch money... and you get teh bonus of having Wolfblade in yer car!

Top Bottom