• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niko, Club Lasalle's number is

(905) 935-9711

Call them up TOMORROW and ask them about renting
Thank you so much, will do :) As soon as I wake up xD

i miss my niko =(((
Come to Canada please <3 I miss you too!

yo niko, when is the next o.i.n. tourney?
Supposed to be on Dec 20th

Niko.
im bringing drinks k =D
and then were gonna have sex in ma ayyyaz!
I'm down. Baby oil or Ky?

lol come to nikos tourny.
lovers reunite
Good idea :)

Percon

Smash Lord
Niko, if they don't respond in the morning, you can always go talk to them in the evening. Thursdays they have like a seniors' dance or something.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Yo Niko what's this jive I keep hearing about MK being banned at your tourney? Any truth to that?

Taking down MK's with Ness is just so satisfying...

Also wtf at there still being no thread...there's barely more than 2 weeks left -.-

Niko_K

Smash Master
I left a message on the machine at Club La Salle and I'm going to walk down there today if I don't get a response.

MK will still be banned.

WIGI

Smash Champion
woah. g+w is going to be ahrder to kill fopr luigi now, up b and up angled fsmashes worked os well because of how low percent you could kill. frick lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
lmao yeah pasta thtas the spirit.. "oh.. that character got better"...."gues il have to own it more" i really hope i can come to this and acualy join singles.no metas gives me hope
d=]

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Percon are you gonna be at Niko's tourney? I think you have one of my wii remotes... or at least after OiN2 you said you found an extra one and I still haven't found mine since then.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sup boys. Just here to keep in contact with this thread for the next tournament in this area. its Niko's thing correct? I will be attending this. I will have my money and everything ready to go. One thing I ask for is housing. I might need it.

I noticed form that last tournament thread that a person from N.Y went to it. His name is voild. A Pit player. he helped me out back then getting to a tournament in CT. I am gonna see if he will go to this, and if so if I can ride with him. It won't be hard for me to get to him. One step at a time though.

But I like to know my options so any housing that can be givin to me would be nice and greatly appreciated.

I was planing on going to CH 4.5. But decided this would be more fun. Why you ask? I think Its about time I ended someone. Also something else I wanna take care of on behalf of a friend of mine.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Sup boys. Just here to keep in contact with this thread for the next tournament in this area. its Niko's thing correct? I will be attending this.

I was planing on going to CH 4.5. But decided this would be more fun. Why you ask? I think Its about time I ended someone. Also something else I wanna take care of on behalf of a friend of mine.
YES!!!! THIS IS HYPE LADIES N GENTS.

GOOD SHT rofl xD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Sup boys. Just here to keep in contact with this thread for the next tournament in this area. its Niko's thing correct? I will be attending this. I will have my money and everything ready to go. One thing I ask for is housing. I might need it.

I noticed form that last tournament thread that a person from N.Y went to it. His name is voild. A Pit player. he helped me out back then getting to a tournament in CT. I am gonna see if he will go to this, and if so if I can ride with him. It won't be hard for me to get to him. One step at a time though.

But I like to know my options so any housing that can be givin to me would be nice and greatly appreciated.

Dude, I hope yer up for friendlies or MMs. I was upset when you couldn't make it out to OiN2.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Oh sh- lol

Sure baby~ The tent is only large enough for one sleeping bag though, hope you don't mind getting tight :D~

D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You're late, I was expecting you to be on my balls as usual sooner for trolling.

And is that the best you got? Usually your insults are better than this. You're getting weak at this. come on Niko K. Show off some more. Get your insults and trolling up there. Or is your signature enough ownage on me. Come on, show us all what you got. Make me go emo.

Percon

Smash Lord
Percon are you gonna be at Niko's tourney? I think you have one of my wii remotes... or at least after OiN2 you said you found an extra one and I still haven't found mine since then.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have it, I'll try to get it to you.

Oh snap.

Start placing bets, people.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol Percon you're such a joke.

Quit life srsly.

Dark.pch is gonna fucking beast Niko_K.

Like, 3-stock son.

Niko's gonna get ***** LOL.

Bloody panties and everything.

Quit life.

Top Bottom