• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Gichan

Smash Champion
Can one of you sexy homies please tell Jaime/Thomas (whatever his real name is, **** that troll, lol) to bring my wiimote to OIN2 so that I can finally have it back. Been like 3-4 months, failure.

Fogel

Smash Lord
OK this is going to sound pretty random but one of the Ottawa cars that is staying at Niko's doesn't have his address :/ Can someone get me Niko's address and/or phone # so I can give it to them? Just PM it to me if you don't want to post it here. Thanks!

PND

Smash Champion
Hey my Niagara brosephs. I just figure I tell y'all now that come February / March I'll be joining your ranks.

Yeah, I'm moving to the area.

Niko_K

Smash Master
My life is getting better everyday! This area is going to be so much ****. Mike your snake is pretty **** sexy.

<3333

PND

Smash Champion
<3 NikoK. We're gonna have to get smashed and smash all the **** time! I'm moving to Port Colborne to be closer to my family, but I'll be able to drive to St. Kits pretty much every weekend.

HYPE

Niko_K

Smash Master
There will be plenty of smashing + getting smashed. It's Niagara. I think that's all I do on the weekends lmfaoo

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yay more people

Make sure to come to my weekly Practices, it runs friday from when I get off school to whenever you feel like leaving (just yesterday practice ended at 3 in the morning, almost 12 hours of smash)

and I had Weed + hash + a new bong = lulz

zaf

Smash Lord
can anyone here who is attending lbt house 4 mtl'ers for one night?

=O

this includes ally, i heard his sex is something else

Niko_K

Smash Master
can anyone here who is attending lbt house 4 mtl'ers for one night?

=O

this includes ally, i heard his sex is something else
I could offer housing but its 1h30m from the venue..Unless they were willing to drive in the morning.

This is just incase they don't find anything at all.

Top Bottom