• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

PND

Smash Champion
I can always bring a small TV / Wii / Brawl / Melee if it's needed, too.

Pretty much the setup I had at OiN. It's extremely portable. (also, god**** Brawl for not rhyming with TV, Wii, and sort of Melee)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

PND

Smash Champion
Nah, the fact that you're gone is partly the reason I'm moving down. :chuckle:

Welcome to the new Niagara poketier master! :laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Nah, the fact that you're gone is partly the reason I'm moving down. :chuckle:

Welcome to the new Niagara poketier master! :laugh:
Shame, Percon holds a mean Pokemon trainer, his bro plays Lucario, and Pyrnight uses Jiggs now.

It was undisputed that I was the pokemon master when I was there... but now... its all pretty dangerous on that Poketier. best of luck:lick:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey pastaboy!
I picked up deedee as my official secondary!
Yeah I'm jumping the bandwagon so what wanna fight about it?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I'd obviously go Falco vs you =D

I just mean wont it be interesting to have someone else trying to push diddy as far as he can go? He's like one of those infinite potential characters I'd say.
Also, if your tournament is gonna be on the 20th Niko I completely need super brawl catchup practice from peeps once I get back on the 16th.

And if its both games then I'll need to keep my melee game sound as well. Sheeit, looks like I've got my work cut out for me!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
I'd obviously go Falco vs you =D

I just mean wont it be interesting to have someone else trying to push diddy as far as he can go? He's like one of those infinite potential characters I'd say.
Also, if your tournament is gonna be on the 20th Niko I completely need super brawl catchup practice from peeps once I get back on the 16th.

And if its both games then I'll need to keep my melee game sound as well. Sheeit, looks like I've got my work cut out for me!
i totally agree man, but i fear that the more ppl play him,others will learn his exploitable weaknesses. but ye he is always growing and shiat. for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzdTccsYc8&feature=related

*** i need a wii to practice this ****

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Niko! where the f*** is the OiN2.5 thread?! ><

I'm checking the boards every day just to see that there still isn't a thread...

:(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Niko! where the f*** is the OiN2.5 thread?! ><

I'm checking the boards every day just to see that there still isn't a thread...

:(
yeah man
make it soon please niko =D
the earlier the better =D
i wanna make my mm list soon!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im still waiting on Max, he's the only one who can get me in with the venue for the same price as OiN 2. He's at his drama rehearsal so I'm waiting on him right now.

>.< Sorry

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL you're going to announce this and it'll happen like only 3 weeks later, I just hope a lot of people are already expecting it (which doesn't seem to be a problem, cause word is already out)

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm sure 3 weeks is plenty of time to get organized for the out of towners. Not to mention I already know MI and Quebec are sleeping at my house for this. So out of town attendance shouldn't be an issue.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Im still waiting on Max, he's the only one who can get me in with the venue for the same price as OiN 2. He's at his drama rehearsal so I'm waiting on him right now.

>.< Sorry
niko for president.
*waits for the thread*

PND

Smash Champion
I want to make it to this sooo bad. Hopefully some Ottawa-tonian drives down and has room for me.

Hey Niko. I found out my new place has its own private beach. Sick.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
so it's melee and brawl? would there even be enough time for both? even so i guess i better practice melee hardcore, i'd rather do better in melee than do better in brawl lol.

MiRazaBella1

Smash Rookie
so it's melee and brawl? would there even be enough time for both? even so i guess i better practice melee hardcore, i'd rather do better in melee than do better in brawl lol.
Melee? What? If there's something about melee that I don't know about, then why isn't anybody telling me?

And actually, if there is, then I might have to try to make it to this.

Top Bottom