• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol Percon you're such a joke.

Quit life srsly.

Dark.pch is gonna fucking beast Niko_K.

Like, 3-stock son.

Niko's gonna get ***** LOL.

Bloody panties and everything.

Quit life.
Never been to Canada and already I like it.

Also Ally I demand a Money match with you, Peach Vs Snake Best 3 out of 5. You Better except this.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats just fine then. This is for my friend. Also put the price on hold, I need to see my buget with this tourny before I decided the price.

And if melee is at this I demand melee matches. My Peach Vs any character you want.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
id be willing to house u. i think im also housing zaf holy and ally and others MAYBE, unless u guys plan on ditching me again lol.

dpeach:Bring ninja link

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Question:

On a scale of 1-Epic where does everyone rate the hype of this tourney.

Personally I rate it "Intense", not epic yet but its getting there.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My Post in here brought the joys and hypes from the heaven.

Dark.Pch Vs Niko K

Dark.Pch- The Emo kid from America. Born and raised from the state of New York. Tries his best to just to fit in in the world of smash pros and prove to others he is actually good. But when he is denied that respect, he feels down, sad and depress. Then makes rants and emo post and bout quiting so many times. Yet he still plays smash.

Takes comments to the heart when he does not like them *calls Niko K over to use him as bait and show people what I mean* Yet there is no need for bait. He is on Dark.Pch balls more than his woman. current seen (Not official, lets not get this twisted and think I am being arrogant and full of myself.) One of the best Peach players in the USA and Best Peach main on the EC. he hopes to take on the job after his fatherMike G (Pro Peach player in melee and known as the creator of Peach)

Niko K- A stubborn 17 year old boy from Canada. Picked up brawl, got decent at the game then decided to test his arrogance against Dark.Pch. Always on the jealous side. "i'm better than you, you suck, you lost to a weak campy lucario in a MM, ahahaha!" These are the vast words towards Dark.Pch. He also makes threads about him to get him pissed and make him go emo. He even goes to a point to sig something of Dark.Pch when he went all imo and cried like a panzy. Seems like it boosted him up to show that Niko K > Dark.Pch

He wants to state so much that he is better than Dark.Pch. Always getting on him about everying. But When he comes to America for tournaments he gets *****. He never looks at himself and what he has done before going onto others. Best Peach in Canada. No Peach there has surpassed him. he is worthy of his Status in that country.

This long lasting battle comes to end this year. This is how the year will end. dark.Pch Vs Niko K. Who will triumph? Who will Fall? Who will cry? Who will be too high to realized wtf just happened? Wtf cares about this? find out at OiN 2.5.

Tell your friends about me.

Niko_K

Smash Master
And I guess my trolling has really emotionially effected you eh Dark.Pch? I never knew some random 17 year old kid on the internet could force someone to travel 8 hours to play a game with him to prove a point.

I'm the best troll in existance.

And don't worry, me 3-0'ing you in our set will be recorded too. How emo can you go? How emo can you go?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are a new born at it. Don't give yourself a pat on the back for it. And you 3-0 me? I like to see you try it.

And where is the trolling now, why so quite, Am I not giving you want you wanted? Show off some more in front of your friends. You can do better than this. You are getting soft Niko. And I am not only here for you. I am here do take care of something else on behalf of a good friend of mine.

Ayaz18- Peach Vs Faclon............you got yourself a deal.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Dark.Pch's Sig said:
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality. But what if your dream was really a nitemare....
Keep this in mind while at OiN 2.5 ;)'

Go post in the thread and hype it.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Always on the jealous side. "i'm better than you, you suck, you lost to a weak campy lucario in a MM, ahahaha!" These are the vast words towards Dark.Pch. He also makes threads about him to get him pissed and make him go emo.

When you lost to the Lucario was it almost as humiliating as this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2JaWtNbws

Granted I'm not classified as a weak Lucario by any means, but I just found that funny.

I belive my words before the match were "Yo MDK, record this, I want a video of me 3 stocking Niko on youtube."

Niko vs Dark Peach

Both lose to Lucario, but will they lose to each other??? Find out at OiN 2.5!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No it was not. Not even close. Cause he never three stocked me. And the lucario just rolled and camped alot. All three games with him were close. He won the first, I won the second and he won the last game due to a ******** Fsmash. Game was mine though and he knows it.

But thanks for this video, seeing this...I don't even care for losing to that campy player. you just took care of the justice for me.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman

Dark.Pch Vs Niko K

Dark.Pch- The Emo kid from America. Born and raised from the state of New York. Tries his best to just to fit in in the world of smash pros and prove to others he is actually good. But when he is denied that respect, he feels down, sad and depress. Then makes rants and emo post and bout quiting so many times. Yet he still plays smash.

Takes comments to the heart when he does not like them *calls Niko K over to use him as bait and show people what I mean* Yet there is no need for bait. He is on Dark.Pch balls more than his woman. current seen (Not official, lets not get this twisted and think I am being arrogant and full of myself.) One of the best Peach players in the USA and Best Peach main on the EC. he hopes to take on the job after his fatherMike G (Pro Peach player in melee and known as the creator of Peach)

Niko K- A stubborn 17 year old boy from Canada. Picked up brawl, got decent at the game then decided to test his arrogance against Dark.Pch. Always on the jealous side. "i'm better than you, you suck, you lost to a weak campy lucario in a MM, ahahaha!" These are the vast words towards Dark.Pch. He also makes threads about him to get him pissed and make him go emo. He even goes to a point to sig something of Dark.Pch when he went all imo and cried like a panzy. Seems like it boosted him up to show that Niko K > Dark.Pch

He wants to state so much that he is better than Dark.Pch. Always getting on him about everying. But When he comes to America for tournaments he gets *****. He never looks at himself and what he has done before going onto others. Best Peach in Canada. No Peach there has surpassed him. he is worthy of his Status in that country.

This long lasting battle comes to end this year. This is how the year will end. dark.Pch Vs Niko K. Who will triumph? Who will Fall? Who will cry? Who will be too high to realized wtf just happened? Wtf cares about this? find out at OiN 2.5.

Tell your friends about me.

This = Lol
i can already see the trailer for this battle im gonna commit the act of treason on canada with pride and root for dark.pch 100%

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
No it was not. Not even close. Cause he never three stocked me. And the lucario just rolled and camped alot. All three games with him were close. He won the first, I won the second and he won the last game due to a ******** Fsmash. Game was mine though and he knows it.

But thanks for this video, seeing this...I don't even care for losing to that campy player. you just took care of the justice for me.
I like to make people happy... especially at the cost of other people's pride:laugh:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Aww whats wrong Niko. Not even you can brush this shame off. You are getting destroyed right about now. And your combacks fail all the time. your getting weak.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think your pride or w/e you have felt is just about done, you get weak everytime with you post. I'm giving you what you want here, I expect you to come out strong.

Niko_K

Smash Master
If I know you're directly trying to feed the troll I'm not going to troll. Geez.

You've been affected by the troll badly.

nickcam

Smash Ace
There should really by like a hype video for this. Niko's gonna win it though hes got a peach crossing shirt its an auto win

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ugh, this is getting boring, nowhere, and spam. None of this is afftecting or hurting me with your so call trolling. That guy that trolled you and got banned did better than this mess I see here. You can have the last post. Insult me to finish it off or just post weak like you have been so far to feel like you got me good. Have a Peachy day.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol that guy was epic... i dunno why people accept trolling as a semi-acceptable form of entertainment, yet troll-trolling (ie. keeping them hilarious) isn't lol

I'm sad that I won't be able to make niko's tourney (i'll post in the tourney thread too) 'cause it would be nice to beat a worthy peach other than nikos lol

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Can you link me to his post Zeph?

Merry Christmas. Yeah, Max just send me a PM when you want to practice, I am up anytime. I believe i work tomorrow though :\

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
some guy told Niko that if he insults dark peach he insults him and that he should go to new york and get his *** kicked and then put k thanks /thread

so i told that guy to come to canada and we'll all take a **** on his head and put k thanks /life and i got a minor infraction from Edrees

Percon

Smash Lord
Nate I'll call you up sometime this week... maybe the 28th if you're not doing anything. I'll see if I can get the others over as well.

By the way, Merry Christmas everyone!

My parents got me this REALLY cool photo of a peregrine falcon with "percon" underneath. I'm a big fan - it's going in my room, and I'll see if I can get a digital copy for my avatar.

Top Bottom