• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ha, a guy bought brawl to the anime club and I ****ing rocked everyone no prob. 2 and 3 stocks all around :laugh:

Though the one guy had a decent Fox... looks like I'm gonna **** this tourney at college:p

pastaboy

Smash Champion
do it up rob, use pika.
theres a smash group at brock but they wont let me or alex join
edit: millar lol i was sayin back off cuz ino ul want to cg his peach all day.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
k yeah practice at my house on friday, I 'll make a formal thread about the weeklies soon. To max yeah everyone who wants to come is welcome, just bring your own food or money for food if you wanna go out to eat, we have Mr.Sub and pizza kinda close by.

Max If you want to take the bus straight to my place that's cool to cause parents are gone :), if anyone has a spare TV that would be nice but I definetly need a brawl and wii

stay till whenever guys no real time limit for now.......

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i dont consider it a john, its so legit its disgusting, like it frustrating when ur joy stick is so worn out from use ur thumb slips rite off, u prolly can agree with me, using ic and wutnot. i mite just start bringing a bag of flour for my hands.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hahaha anime club thats weaaaak
1. Yer on a video game forum so you can't talk.

2. I've got a second date with a super cute girl I met there:laugh:

3. Didn't I 3 stock you?:chuckle:

4. I'm Lucario. I can do what I want.

To Pasta: I didn't use Pika today, but Lucario Fox and PT ripped them all new arses.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Normally I'd think the same but she is actually hot. There are a surprising number cute of anime/ gamer nerds in my school. Makes sense since its a 3d animation school I guess:lick:

P.S. Niko loves Plank.

Niko_K

Smash Master
xD The 4chan door is way too good. I showed Kevin and Jamie it when Iw as at joshes a couple weeks ago. It was EPIC.

We smoked 3 blunts.

I get my wii back today, I'm fiending so hard Im going to play whyfiwith my 2mbit dsl connection!

Miller

Smash Lord
Haha I knew Raft was gunna post. But yea, let me know when your in town next. I bought the universe with a sickk 30 dollar bowl, its pretty stomp. Well thats if your in town before OiN2

I wont bring it to OiN2 though, don't want to break it.

EDIT : Wow plank your a jew, you took the 1,420th post in this thread.
But I gots me the 1,420th reply :D

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Nvm guys, cant go, have to drive to Montreal to pick up my dad lol. Wont be able to come on friday, If anythings happening Saturday then for sure :).

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
remember guys these are probably and most likely going to turn into weeklies so don't fret on missing this one........there will be others

and don't arrive till after I get to my house which'll be usually by 4.

Max edit in your OP the info I posted so I don't need to report this stuff again(i.e place how to get there, times, ect.)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yupyup, these are probably going to turn into weeklies, next week may be canceled if the carpet is comming in on the friday or saturday, cause the basement just needs carpet to be finished, then everything should be stable

alex3

Smash Apprentice
K GOOD STUFF GUYS LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK.
caps lock is cruise control for COOL.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
ohh jesus that was FUN

big thanks for anybody who showed up, GG's all around

(no johns but I was RIPPED when it came to crews)

next week again friday guys (carpet boy just called)

KC18

Smash Journeyman
yo ya gg to everyone. good times, haven't smashed like that in a while. and ye i'll be there whenever i's held next, it was a good turn out.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
huge *** practice at my house, we got free chilli for everyone timbits, pizza, and some more pizza with extra VEGGIES

needless to sayy by the time crews started I was stoned bad

next practice next friday FTW

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
*IMPORTANT TO ANYONE WHO BROUGHT EQUIPMENT YESTERDAY TO MY HOUSE*

THERE IS ANOTHER WIIMOTE AND MEMORY CARD AT MY HOUSE, I DON'T KNOW WHOS IT IS, SOMEBODY PICK IT UP

(i think it's not millers anymore because apparently his is modified [according to my bro] so somebody should contact me A.S.A.P about the controller)

Top Bottom