• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
uhh this weekends gunna be ugly for me, all these old people are coming over all this weekend, so i may not be good for practice unless i can come at around 9ish, but iunno how productive 3 hours is going to be...........

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Niagara thread! Do you like oldschool gaming? Wish there was some game out there that was a combination of megaman and metroid and pretty much better than both at the same time?

I mentioned this game to Max before, but you guys SERIOUSLY must play Cave story. For great justice.
http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Thats dope ayaz, don't forget the secret dungeon!

I hope this thread died cause you were all busy playing Cave story :laugh:.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
lol did anyone find the easter egg at the sand zone?

you can find the robot girl's (her name escapes me) panities in her room in a secret wall, the description describes how it has a "cute" heart on it lmao

a_kanna230

Banned via Administration
Nioagara Threa

Sun Microsystems' "Niagara 2" processor will be able to run 64 simultaneous instruction sequences, twice that of its predecessor, when it debuts in servers during the second half of 2007, a Sun engineer said on Tuesday.

Keyword Research Georgia Health Insurance

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
ya i don't know wtf that is supposed to mean,
pasta edit: i just realized his post was 1337
wtf nate y is your acount still on my firefox, i thot i deleted all your info, guess nnot. time to troll

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
firefox is ghey. btw i doubt it auto signed me in again. I never even clicked remember my password and ****. wtf.

btw thx for going through my PMs, I just realized your true nature.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ihahahah lolwut i only read from wolfblade that was like 1 year old lololol.It said it was brand new yet it said it was from 2007 so im like wtf sketch. if i perposly did this i wuld of actually dun sumthin. sumtime it just goes on wen i open a page btw i dont even no ur password

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yeah don't make it too obv that u were snoopin. Ha. Yeah next time iam over i gotta look into that cuz that annoying. Like it just asks for trolling, lol.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah you guys can come.

Jarred we might be going late, you can swing by later if you really want (I have no idea how long your class is though)

-----

oh yeah and I'll give it a shot, idle = boring

Top Bottom