• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I thought I played the green one. No reason at all, its more of an attempt to be unique, but thats impossible :\ Lol.

Sliq

Smash Master
*****es know me cus' they know that I can rock.
*****es know me cus' they know that I can rhyme.
*****es know me cus' they know that I can ****.
*****es know me cus' they know that I'm on time.

Percon

Smash Lord
Haha @ Sleek.

Also, mass change of plans, I can't host practice tomorrow. Can anyone else host maybe?

Really sorry, my dad flipped out on me and stuff so :/

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
There has been debate about the Shiek CG, apparently it only works twice and after that MK has numerous options to break out of it but he has like only 1 or 2 frames to do it until like 40 percent at which point its impossible to regrab unless the MK has a fetish for being grabbed.

Miller

Smash Lord
I can do it with a solo climber aswell, and sometimes if he breaks out when im trying to CG, i just regrab like that

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
i might be able to host a practise today (thursday) cause of Max's dad flipping (yeah right)

I got pretty big basement but it's unfinished (paint and carpet is all that's needed), I got 2 T.V's down there already set up (one is the colour messed TV mind you) so if max still can't host I MIGHT be able to in place for him

I live in the west end of St.Kittz, i'll post adress later if everyones cool with practise (I REALLY want to practise this weekend) so until then I'll wait until somebody seconds my host

Miller

Smash Lord
i might be able to host a practise today (thursday) cause of Max's dad flipping (yeah right)

I got pretty big basement but it's unfinished (paint and carpet is all that's needed), I got 2 T.V's down there already set up (one is the colour messed TV mind you) so if max still can't host I MIGHT be able to in place for him

I live in the west end of St.Kittz, i'll post adress later if everyones cool with practise (I REALLY want to practise this weekend) so until then I'll wait until somebody seconds my host
So you live by Martindale? or on the main side, closer to ontario?
Im down for practicing at your place.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
what about grab release --> dacus does that actually work? and does it work at a useful percentage? like, obviously if it works at 20 yayaz for free u-smash but that's not useful for kills which is what sheik sucks balls at/needs to be able to do better.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yeah im near martindale, so far only miller?? if anyone else wants to come poooooooooost nooooooooooow

come at around 7ish

30 carmine crescent------>(near the metal girrafe) on St.Paul's street you'll see STRADA turn into strada and you'll see Carmine

if more people come bring one wii+brawl

Miller

Smash Lord
yeah im near martindale, so far only miller?? if anyone else wants to come poooooooooost nooooooooooow

come at around 7ish

30 carmine crescent------>(near the metal girrafe) on St.Paul's street you'll see STRADA turn into strada and you'll see Carmine

if more people come bring one wii+brawl
Man thats pretty far, and its pretty cold out, I dont feel like biking.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, we're going to East for Miller's bday right after school, come if you can, after we're going to my place for practice, you're more than welcome to come.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
how long is practice for, cause im availible at around 8 till the next day lol

so if it's cool I can come later tonight

P.S I can possibly start up weakly tournaments/casuals really soon, my basement is about to get carpeted, as soon as thats done i can invite people for smash practices and tournies

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
o.k so I CAN host weeklies, just wait until the carpet comes in (hopefully by this weekend)

in advance; the dates will always (on a regular day) be on a friday at 4 PM, if I have to bump it i'll say ahead of time (usually to saturday at usually the same time)

30 Carmine crescent, west end of St.kittz - on St.pauls street turn into strada (inbetween the metal girrafe and the skate park) then turn into carmine

green lovers will have to go outside, drinking has to be somewhere else .....

couches will be provided

Top Bottom