• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara Thread

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
I'm going to do the serious one I was talking about in the description sometime soon, so all should subscribez.

The serious one is actually about Andy.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
^^^^

so finally caught up with that song.

heres my opinion: the lyrics are pretty kickin but it has that n00b sound. you have to put more expression in your lyrics, look at Pac. His voice is half of his song the other half is the beat and what he says. However you feel, you should express your voice to compliment what your feeling, again another example of hate is Eminem he explodes his words from his mouth with no censorship to put more focus into his rage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU even ridiculous songs need expression in order to sound realistic

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
^^^^

so finally caught up with that song.

heres my opinion: the lyrics are pretty kickin but it has that n00b sound. you have to put more expression in your lyrics, look at Pac. His voice is half of his song the other half is the beat and what he says. However you feel, you should express your voice to compliment what your feeling, again another example of hate is Eminem he explodes his words from his mouth with no censorship to put more focus into his rage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU even ridiculous songs need expression in order to sound realistic
Yeh, the thing is: I'm Monotone.

I'm serious. Also, it's hard to put expression into my voice when I can't hear myself rapping. But yeh, I've been working on it.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Don't bother taking rap seriously, you're just fooling yourself. It's marketed to the lower half of society for a reason xD.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Everyone who has facebook! You guys need to help me out! I'm managing a Rockband Band at humber college. There is an online vote on facebook right now and if we win, we get to go to the finals for a chance at 100 thousand dollars!

http://www.facebook.com/AMPenergycanada?v=posts&viewas=514444407#

You can vote every day, so c'mon! Help Wolfblade rake in some cash!
As band manager it would be of best interest to replace your drummer with me to increase your chance of winning.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
^ Its good if they talk about real things. Other then that, ye it sucks, lmao. Underground is the only good stuff.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
haha ye man MF Doom is sick lol. and ye niko is right, taking rap seriously isn't a good idea...
yeah man doom is the **** man.........but Niko doesn't know rap lol

I don't blame him either......theres no motivation to explore something that looks so shallow. But back in the day (80's & 90's mostly) hip-hop was big for a reason.

it still is big, but for the wrong reasons.

PND

Smash Champion
yeah man doom is the **** man.........but Niko doesn't know rap lol

I don't blame him either......theres no motivation to explore something that looks so shallow. But back in the day (80's & 90's mostly) hip-hop was big for a reason.

it still is big, but for the wrong reasons.
This. The underground and SOME mainstream stuff is really amazing, but there is a LOT of terrible, terrible stuff out there.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Don't bother taking rap seriously, you're just fooling yourself. It's marketed to the lower half of society for a reason xD.
You're fooling yourself if you even think the stuff you're reffering to is rap, its pop music. Just like every other form of genres that have been watered down for the mainstream.

Also you've got some rediculously racist/prejudice undertones going on here, its a little sad.
I'm not even going to dive into how stupid your second sentence is....

pastaboy

Smash Champion
mike said he was going. i cant go so kc auto gets a spot cuz like he hasnt been to one in along *** time.

btw kc if i see u on sat il give u 50$ there k? shuld be enough

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
You're fooling yourself if you even think the stuff you're reffering to is rap, its pop music. Just like every other form of genres that have been watered down for the mainstream.

Also you've got some rediculously racist/prejudice undertones going on here, its a little sad.
I'm not even going to dive into how stupid your second sentence is....
Now adays, this is the only true rap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlw1FpOCEfo

buenob

Smash Lord
i'm gonna start planning the next OBscene sometime soon... new venue (i think i can get cheaper lolz) and keeping with the idea of experimenting, it's probably going to be a 8-10 round Swiss style tournament (one giant pool) with a separate entry for "n00bs tier"...

mostly, i don't want to end up having a tournament close to another local tourney, and I also want a lot of people to come and have fun, so I'm just putting this out there so you can give me suggestions on when to have it (pnd/percon/niko i'm looking at you 3 lol)

also, i'm probably going to mikey's tournament, so you guys better show too!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
i'm gonna start planning the next OBscene sometime soon... new venue (i think i can get cheaper lolz) and keeping with the idea of experimenting, it's probably going to be a 8-10 round Swiss style tournament (one giant pool) with a separate entry for "n00bs tier"...

mostly, i don't want to end up having a tournament close to another local tourney, and I also want a lot of people to come and have fun, so I'm just putting this out there so you can give me suggestions on when to have it (pnd/percon/niko i'm looking at you 3 lol)

also, i'm probably going to mikey's tournament, so you guys better show too!
Too good. What do you mean by "noob tier"? Lmao.

Top Bottom