• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Tier List on 5th June - What do you think we have to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Random Tier List Leak:

5 letter S word moved the most spots in the tier list from the current installment.

M.K

Level 55
Random Tier List Leak:

5 letter S word moved the most spots in the tier list from the current installment.
Sonic.
Snake.
Samus.

Oh lawlz, it's not Snake >_>. I doubt the people care too much about Sonic, and Samus....I have no idea.
But how can we trust you, Hylian? Even if you swore your secrecy to....

STOP PLAYING TRICKS ON ME YOU DEVILISH PURPLE BLOB OF GOO >=O

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I guess I'll take a crack at this.

Going up:
Meta Knight - That's right, SPACE TIER! Can't get any higher than space & still use the metric system. No sir.
Diddy - D3 can CG grab most of the cast, but Diddy can & WILL trip ALL of the cast.
Kirby - *biased* :3
Lucario - Give me a reason why he wouldn't
Charizard - Yes Charizard & DON'T TELL ME YOU CAN'T MAIN JUST HIM
Link - Nah! j/k
Sonic - *See Sonic Boards*

Goin' Down:
D3 - CGs just ain't cuttin it from what I've seen
Wolf - He's soooooooo 6 months ago
Luigi - Not really sure why, but I can just feel it.
Ike - Sooooooooooooooo 1 year ago
Sheik - Thanks for keeping Sonic's spot warm.
Lucas - Cause people finally realized how to spot dodge & roll

On a lighter note, Sony's hidden message was "We have balls"

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I secondary her. She only going down 1 spot cause Sonic's taking his rightful place between her & Fox.
I've been saying this for over half a year now. idc anymore. It's just my opinion.
This is implying that her metagame and her tournament results have hit some equilibrium where they decided to keep her right where she is. This is highly unlikely.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Has to be Sonic.

Last list he was outplaying his tier placement by ten spots. Now he's doing it by fifteen.

I guess it's fine if Zelda's in low tier. As long as she can use Sheik as well, it really doesn't matter.
I thought Zelda was better than Shiek, other than that Infinite stuff Shiek boards are trying to figure out what else has changed?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Has to be Sonic.

Last list he was outplaying his tier placement by ten spots. Now he's doing it by fifteen.

I thought Zelda was better than Shiek, other than that Infinite stuff Shiek boards are trying to figure out what else has changed?
Zelda has never been better then Sheik. Sheik just has better options overall then Zelda expect in the field of killing which funny enough if you decay the ftilt correctly sheik can true combo ftilt into killing percentage usmash even with correct di lower in percents then even Zelda can't kill yet. Even if sheik moves up this tier list (which she should) it wont be to the degree she should be mainly because there's just so few people who really use her in tournaments.

Once I get my **** car though I can assure everyone you will think sheik is more then just decent, oh you will think much more then just decent.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Not as far as the metagame has progressed, where Zelda is going to drop and Shiek is going to rise.

...Or maybe only one of it will happen... still... it could be both, one going up (Shiek), or the other (Zelda) is going down.

Notice he said moved, maybe not moved up necessarily :p Imo its shiek moving up tho :p I hope its sonic moving down :p
Not even close.

I forgot that Steak was his her/own/it/potatoes character. You have to consider this too.

Steak is awesome.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Steak is still the most ******** meme I've ever seen in my life thus far.

Also, Dazwa never lies.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Zelda has never been better then Sheik. Sheik just has better options overall then Zelda expect in the field of killing which funny enough if you decay the ftilt correctly sheik can true combo ftilt into killing percentage usmash even with correct di lower in percents then even Zelda can't kill yet. Even if sheik moves up this tier list (which she should) it wont be to the degree she should be mainly because there's just so few people who really use her in tournaments.

Once I get my **** car though I can assure everyone you will think sheik is more then just decent, oh you will think much more then just decent.
Most of this is true (except lightning kicks and uair are still the earliest killers! :D).

Sheik has always been a better character than Zelda. It's just the fact that Sheik was weakened from Melee while Zelda was buffed, so it clouded thoughts a bit.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Most of this is true (except lightning kicks and uair are still the earliest killers! :D).

Sheik has always been a better character than Zelda. It's just the fact that Sheik was weakened from Melee while Zelda was buffed, so it clouded thoughts a bit.
Ah, I hate to say this but I've completely forgot about Zelda uair >_<

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Zelda sucks. Hard. I picked her up a few weeks ago, so I know how to use her quite well. But honestly, whenever I win I know it was because of me out-thinking my opponent rather than because of her having the tools to deal with things. I can beat quite a few people with Zelda nowadays... but that doesn't mean I think she's any good.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Sonic is most likely the guy moving up....

Which means tournament results actually count for something now....

At least Ike still has better results overall then Ness/Lucas/Yoshi according to that one list that was made, meaning he shouldn't be dropping due to that. Would help if people actually posted tournament results where two solo Ikes placed in the top 8. >_>

gm jack

Smash Lord
Sonic is most likely the guy moving up....

Which means tournament results actually count for something now....

At least Ike still has better results overall then Ness/Lucas/Yoshi according to that one list that was made, meaning he shouldn't be dropping due to that. Would help if people actually posted tournament results where two solo Ikes placed in the top 8. >_>
It could be highly contested by Sheik. Sonic may have the placings through sheer popularity, but I don't doubt he is moving up a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom