• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*NEW* Falco Match-Up Thread ~ Week #13: Olimar

erick gm14

Smash Ace
the falco/cf MU is laughable. falcos priority D*** slaps CF in the face and spikes him. jab stops falcon kick, it also stops falcon punch if im correct. his grab range is pretty bad also

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Writing summeries? - I need them because I just picked Falco and don't want to read 10 pages for every character...

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I'd say that even though only a couple of posts have been made on Zelda, there's no reason to continue it. I can't foresee anything new on that matchup and it's such an easy one I didn't see the point to begin with.

I don't think the matchups with Ganon, Captain Falcon or Link have changed much either and would probably suggest just saying they've been updated. I'd say the ratio is accurate.

The next ones I personally would want to discuss are R.O.B, Kirby and G&W. Only because the chart still says we're disadvantaged on them, which we're most certainly not.
I would also like to discuss R.O.B., I have a lot of trouble against R.O.B's using Falco but I think that is mainly because I have no idea how to play the MU.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I lost to Hall (understandably) but I also lost to Luke Atyeo. I feel like I choked on Luke, I usually beat him fairly consistently. Haven't lost to him in ages, he definitely outplayed me though, but the reason I think I kept choking was because I was always like a full stock up when he's on his last stock but then he still brought games back to win.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I feel it's time for a new matchup discussion. Toon Link?

To be honest I think we should cover all the high tiers first like olimar and lucario.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
We should do Wolf, D3, or Sonic next also I'm now finally positing on the Falco post in a while cause I lurk alot
nice to meet you all.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Updating numbers means nothing if you don't know how to play it.

Let's just go with Olimar, since they seem to be placing higher lately. Please.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I don't care who, just SOMEONE. Toon Link?

I need this to go.

9millimeter

Smash Rookie
I feel like the MU with MK, is really hard to learn, an it wont feel like 50-50 until you really start beating him. Imo mk has the advantage. Mainly b/c if he approaches mk can just pick up on falco missed jabs and nado or catch the tasms an nado. and even when falco camps hes still tempted to approach. Its such a hard MU to learn. I suck at it.

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
Might I point out that I have no clue as to how I'm going to edit that chart, so if anyone who can/can tell me how would let me know, that'd be nice.
Okay one you there is no edit so you cant okay deal with it what are you going to do with the freaken chart?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
You should have taken that to the social thread, this is the MU thread and that is considered advertising.

Vlade

Social Outcast
You should have taken that to the social thread, this is the MU thread and that is considered advertising.
Next time you see something like that just hit the report button so the mods are notified rather than making a post about it. You can just leave it up to the mods to guide people in how they should post.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Need to change this to the 2011 MU thread now seeing as how 2011 is almost here.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Should I go through the finished individual threads and make summaries, since nobody else seems to be into it?

Top Bottom