• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Shaky

Smash Ace
Anyone going to APEX?

Also does anyone know who Mekos is teaming with for APEX?

Shaky

Smash Ace
ESAM is teaming with MVD (like every other national) and I didn't think FOW was going to APEX...

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there :)

And yeah, FOW's not going this year from what I've heard from him. Also can't remember who Mekos is teamin with atm, even though I'm pretty sure he said it in the PS5 stream, so he's probs got someone.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
so that puts coney red x and shaky on the ness crew

is vicegrip going?

if FOW isn't going i might as well step up to the plate

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
any of you guys need an apex teammate or know someone who does? i'm screwed for dubs atm

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I've been playing Earthbound lately on my Wii (through a SNES Homebrew app lol). I swear that game has the most annoying status problems ever (and even worse resting at a bed or whatever doesn't get rid of it >__>) but EVERYTHING else about this game is amazing. Plus it has the best soundtracks ever... Home Sweet Home is amazing. I kinda wish I was born earlier to have the actual cartridge of the game. XD

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've been playing Earthbound lately on my Wii (through a SNES Homebrew app lol). I swear that game has the most annoying status problems ever (and even worse resting at a bed or whatever doesn't get rid of it >__>) but EVERYTHING else about this game is amazing. Plus it has the best soundtracks ever... Home Sweet Home is amazing. I kinda wish I was born earlier to have the actual cartridge of the game. XD
I love Home Sweet Home... and most other soundtracks on the game because I bet they make people high they're actually rather nice and enjoyable to listen to. Also Mother's 8 melodies, brawl's lost tracks is amazing. I understand why they cut it (because the one in 'Onett' is just, as Kuma once said, 'downright powerful') but would it be too much to ask for both? i mean it happened with porky's theme and NPC theme and other stuff...

@Tikao: Don't worry, it happens and I suggest finding something you can do to help it... like drawing... as soon as photobucket stops being stupid, i'm gonna put up some pictures that I want someone to do well, because my ones are silly and only good enough to show people what I want the proper ones to look like (but better).

WHICH REMINDS ME, i'm trying to get the Lucas boards to make a community combo vid and i think Nesses should do the same BUT since we're promoting the PSI kids together, lets make it a PSI brothers video with Lucas and Ness and all members from both communities contributing a bunch of vids. Wouldn't that be awesome? I really think this should happen guys... then we can all feel awesome because we contributed to it! :D

Okay guys, here goes nothing... I may have found a way to upload these pics... is anyone game to do a non-silly/sucky version of them? Whether you want to do them in colour or not... that's up to you!

Be aware that I only make Lucas say "PK Fire!" because otherwise you might not know. If you can get him to a point where the visual shows he's gonna use fire, don't include the quote.

That one might be a better one of mine but if anyone wants to work on it, feel free. The circular strokes around the sword and peanut are mean to represent them spinning through the air.

This one is okay, I suppose. I definitely needs work and i'd love to see this one done well. An alternate form of it could be that Lucas and Ness have their hands joined in a kind of clap (basically Ness has his hand like Lucas does and they're joined) and there are small magical sparks around Ness' hand, small magical pentagons around Lucas' hand. Is up to the person, but they both have to be facing the audience and I wanted to promote that kind of "Yeah! We can do this!" attitude to their happiness.

Be aware that for all of these, i'll be sharing them with the Lucas bards and the SSB4 BR, if anyone there takes them on i'll let you know! However, I totally don't mind, in fact I love the idea of multiple people working on the same thing!^_^

I also have a random few but those don't need to be re-drawn. I mean, wait till Jamwa sees this!

Nido

ily Sebby
Tikao, I know the feel too, I should try playing an EB tune on the bagpipes lol

Dem drawings Luco

:phone:

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071