• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why does Falco have to be like, top 5 or 6 in every game ever? Melee, Brawl, even the ground missions in StarFox Assault, cuz even though hes even worse than Slippy in those, there are only 5 playable characters in the game anyway.

Tikao

Smash Ace
my hate MUs are (ordered)

-ROB
-Falco
-IC
-GaW
-Ness (hate the dito ._.)

my worst (ordered)

-ROB
-Marf
-Falco
-GaW
-DK
-IC
-D³
-PT

my favorite MUs (ordered)

-Diddy (Ness-Diddy MU <3)
-Pika
-Lucas ( should be obvios , is imo even , and just awesome <3 )
-Fox
-luigi
-Kirby
-Peach
-Olimar (if my last match against olimar isn't a long time ago (like now ^^) ... otherwise , i suck in this MU xD)

should be enough :p

Nido

ily Sebby
I love the ROB-Ness MU (I'm ROB XD)
For that MU all you need is Bthrow, Ftilt, Fair, UpB and shield to win

How the **** can you like the Peach MU? She's just evil, cruel and everything that's bad in the world

:phone:

Tikao

Smash Ace
i don't know , why peach should be evil , i like the MU
How the **** can you play ROB. He's just evil , cruel and everything that's bad in the world .... i should 2.main ROB xD

DellSmashman

Smash Cadet
Why does Falco have to be like, top 5 or 6 in every game ever? Melee, Brawl, even the ground missions in StarFox Assault, cuz even though hes even worse than Slippy in those, there are only 5 playable characters in the game anyway.
Same goes with Marth. Also Marth is often the best character to use in his main Fire Emblem games.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I actually like playing Ness dittos and against Lucas. I can get away with Yo-yo spam all day xD (ok not literally Yo-yos only, but I use them a lot more in those MUs lol)

Nido

ily Sebby
Am I the only one who hates fighting both PSI kids as a PSI kid that I have to get a PSI counter.
Get it? PSI counter?

Nido

ily Sebby
Tikao, I don't hate that it's a Mother showdown, I just can't stand the MUs.

ROB used PSI counter α
Come @ me

Tikao

Smash Ace
ness-snake isn't that bad , if you know , how to play it ... just camp , but that's not that easy , because of granades ... but being close to him is .... not that good xD ... but ness can gimp snake very well :3

Nido

ily Sebby
I'm never sinking to the level of using Snake, only the lowest of the low use Snake.

I'd rather say I use Marf to counter PSI kids.

ROB is so much fun to play glide tossing with the gyro

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hey, stop spreading mis-information Nido!! :mad:

We're pretty even atm with ROB vs. PSI kids. :mad: :mad: :mad:

:p

Also I love the Ness/Ness, Ness/Lucas and Lucas/Lucas MUs.

I know Lucas/Lucas better than anyone else and the other two are fun as to play.

ALSO I think Lucas/Ness should be 0 too. In theory it should be -1 but until Nesses start constantly predicting PK fire with a magnet and other small-ish stuff, 0 IMO.

Yink would kill me for that.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Predict PKF every single time?

Maybe it is a -1... but I want it to be even! PSI kids should be even with each other! :p

There must be something that makes it even...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I wouldn't say so... Ness wins out on air game, Lucas wins offstage, they're even-ish onstage. Would you call that kind of even. It's also harder to magnet Ness' PKT than it is against another Lucas...

Tikao

Smash Ace
Ness-Lucas should be even ... it is realy easy to gimp ness with Lucas's psi-magnet , if the lucas does it right , unless ness recovers from an higher angel down to the edge (is safe , when the end of your pkt2 is on the egde ... so you must be as high as the range of your pkt2) on like all other positions , lucas can gimp ness , if he knows how , but recovering from there isn't that easy , if you fail , you are dead , because you missed the edge and died or you land onstage and lucas has a free smash (which isn't that good ... Usmash) ... so you are dead too or just ofstage again

onstage , the MU is in Ness's Favor , it's realy hard for Lucas against Ness's fair , but he can hit with a well spaced fair , if he shields Ness's Fair and walk towards ness , but Lucas should watch out getting grabed . Also , the range of Ness's fair is only that awesome , when you go back with it (don't know how to say that exactly) , so when you stay in place or just fair forward , Lucas Fair should go through Ness Fair , if Ness goes back while using fair , lucas should walk to Ness and just shield Ness's fairs , so ness must go back again and than Lucas can maybe hit with a fair (Ness's fair hits at frame 8 / Lucas's at frame 9 , so Ness has only a 1 frame advantage) , but Ness has more than his Fair , just spam fair ONLY isn't that good , against Ness's fastfalled dairs (where the endlag is cancled) (Lucas can maybe just hit with ooS nair , when he reads this ) ... and Lucas's pf-fire
can be good against ness for spacing too , but don't spam it , Ness can heal himself

for Lucas , the MU is about getting Ness at the end of the stage with pk-fire and well spaced fairs , where Ness can't space his fair that well , so Lucas can get Ness offstage and gimp him

for Ness , it is just stay at the stage , spacing Fairs and doesn't being pushed at the end of the stage , Ness has the advantage onstage , so he should use it

The MU isn't that easy for both , i would say , it should be even

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Tikao i disagree

Lucas can punish PKT2 consistently with Dustersliding > Usmash. Link. something similar to this can be done.
Lucas can also gimp with PSI Mag, PKF, PKT1, bair spike, or jumping into Ness' PKT1.
Onstage, fair is overrated. Lucas can trade fairs with Ness timed correctly, and Lucas will only take 1-3% whereas Ness will take ~8-12% (forgot the % of Lucas' fair). Lucas' Jabs, Tilts, and smashes outclass Ness', whereas Ness only has a better grab which isn't that great in this MU (considering both will be in the air most of the time, and Lucas can just pivot-grab Ness before he grabs Lucas).
Lucas can spam PKF at the beginning too, because if Lucas is at 0% it doesn't matter if Ness heals, because Ness will soon get hit and have to approach Lucas. Ness' Psi Mag also has wicked lag on it so if Lucas baits you into using it Ness can get punished.
Ness' PKF in this MU isn't smart to use as an approach option because it is punishable with a SH airdodge (Ness can't wavebounce backwards like Lucas can :p).

Very simple MU for Lucas because all you do if PKF, pivot grab, and sh airdodge.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yea... imagine that in tournament play... "You want to grab me? Are you sure? Are you really, really sure? Definitively? Absolutely? No doubts? Ok sure." :smirk:

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'd rather imagine how the Yo Yo Glitch would work like in Melee, but instead of going for grab -> fthrow, I'd go for pivotgrab -> bthrow at high percents in Brawl.

Now THAT would be broken :laugh:

Top Bottom