• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh yea you can thunderjacket in brawl too can't you? I remember reading something on the wikia ages ago. How do you thunderjacket again?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'd be happy to try it at one point.

A sec...

I've got the yoyo glitch happening... trying to figure out if there's anything that can be done with it...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Wait, you mean... hang on, now i'm confused. Do you want me to hit them while in PSI magnet or push them out... wait... I'm so confused haha. :/

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The yoyo itself does nothing to the opponent. But maybe the windbox of the PSI Magnet would make it damaging by pushing it on the opponent ?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Oh. What I meant is that, by combining both the yoyo hitbox and PSIMag's windbox, you would be able to put your opponent on the ground, then start jab locking. :p

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh. What I meant is that, by combining both the yoyo hitbox and PSIMag's windbox, you would be able to put your opponent on the ground, then start jab locking. :p
Sounds like an AT. :o

I can try but i'm pretty bad at initiating the whole thing so i count myself lucky when it does happen. It might be best if someone who can get it easier than I can try this one out? I'll try it once though haha.

EDIT: OH WOW THAT'S A LEGITIMATE COMBO. It was hilarious. Tried it with Lucario on 50 percent. You let him get hit by the yoyo first and then let PSI magnet end and he ends up in slam-position. You jab-lock him for there. :p

Aha, unfortunately his aura sphere doesn't out-prioritize your yoyo at 50%. It does at 70% though and it's hoot when you get it right. :D

Tikao

Smash Ace
ok , I'm going to a mini tourney of 13 people , and I'm able to record some matches (more like the host ... ) so FINALLY i'll have some videos of me for the video-thread

Tikao

Smash Ace
thats epic , i always use the blue ness , but today , I'm like "GREEEEN!!!" , so i'll pick the green ness (so , I'm the non-asian green one if you can see me :p )

Tikao

Smash Ace
yeah , there is someone , who wears only green stuff , and today , I'm wearing only green stuff too , but the other guy is asian , so the description "green" wouldn't be enough

Nido

ily Sebby
Oh I thought you meant an actual Asian Ness in game :/
Derp

Ok I'm using my brain by using the computer for SWF for the first time in months

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
He's scary good he quit reason you don't know him that much

Edit : I think it was Galeon who went =P

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
G-g-g-galeom?

Yea I know him, he was a top Lucas back in the day...

I hope he gets back in to it. More PSI bros. representation the better!

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Yup 100 % Galeon he was running the tag C! reason I didn't notice him I guess lol. Also Happy Christmas to all :D !

Tikao

Smash Ace
merry christmas to everyone (christmas was yesterday in germany ... whatever xD)
also merry christmas to everyone , who isn't a ness mainer ... I'm to lazy to write merry christmas on more than one subforum :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
pretty sure i'm in bed with a ness main right now

Top Bottom