• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Get a grab, Fthrow, Dair off the ledge

Put in to combo video :cool:

Can't wait to show you guys some of the cool stuff i've done. Who would we send the videos to though?

Nido

ily Sebby
I have an idea regarding the new thread name, how about if when the next tier list is out it becomes "Oh baby, tier +X"
I think it'd be cool
Anyone else's thoughts on names for about the bajillionth time?
:phone:

Nido

ily Sebby
If blue's shirt was blue and yellow then I wouldn't hate it, but that yellow and pinkish red is foul and makes me want to puke

:phone:

Tikao

Smash Ace
its more a bit purple ... not pinkish ... i love this , it's also not the same yellow ... speaking of yellow , i hate the bee-ness xD ... bees and wasps etc. ... i stepped at a bumblebee once , the stinger was completly in my foot ... 1,5cm ... not even the doctor could pull it out at the beginning ... it was stuck for a while ... poor little 6-year-old Tikao ._. ... i don't like bees and stuff anymore xD

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Nah, fuel Ness is where it's at.

Also, yesterday, on wi-fi, I broke 2 shields yesterday. Felt so awesome xD
I just punished that with a tippered fully charged F-Smash :awesome:
If someone has a small shield and they're shield happy, try a PKT2; it'll either shield stab them, or you break their shield. But make sure it actually hits their shield and they don't move out of range lol

Tikao

Smash Ace

If someone has a small shield and they're shield happy, try a PKT2; it'll either shield stab them, or you break their shield. But make sure it actually hits their shield and they don't move out of range lol
Yeah that's awesome xD ... they could easily jump over this , so , if there shield doesn't get hurt , but they don't like jumping xD

Tikao

Smash Ace
ok I'm going to a turney tomorow , I'll try to record some matches for some video thread :3
improve-ment ... no improveness >: D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

If you broken their shield, why didn't you go for a fully charged PK Flash? @.@

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
They were already at like 110% so I just decided to fully charge tipper F-Smash them lol

Speaking of F-Smash, does anyone else feel a moment of stupidity when you run into Bowser's/Ike's/Marth's tippered/Luigi's F-Smash? ;__;
(Luigi's I get hit by the most lol)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Bowser, no.
Ike, yes.
Marth, no.
Luigi, kinda.

But luigi is one of the few characters that can legitimately combo in this game. @.@

Tikao

Smash Ace
you shouldn't getting hit by Bowser's and Ike's fsmashes :p
Luigi's is kinda short-ranged , not that hard to avoid ... I'm more afraid of his up-b xD ... some jabs into up-b or dtilt into up-b ... and then , they grab me ... trolLluigi ... and marf's tipper'd fsmash is a pain in the *** >_< ... range , and fast AND Knockback

and I'm feeling stupid when I'm failing at sdi some smashes (like tink or Pit xD)

... zss fsmash op D:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Luigi's is kinda short-ranged , not that hard to avoid ... I'm more afraid of his up-b xD ... some jabs into up-b or dtilt into up-b ... and then , they grab me ... trolLluigi ... and marf's tipper'd fsmash is a pain in the *** >_< ... range , and fast AND Knockback

and I'm feeling stupid when I'm failing at sdi some smashes (like tink or Pit xD)

... zss fsmash op D:
Oh, trust me, when it comes to smash, anything can happen. I've been hit with Ike/Bowser Fsmash before, it's just smart use. It's like how I use Lucas' Usmash.

(using Usmash below a platform is too OP!)

Tikao

Smash Ace
yeah , Lucas Usmash is better than Ike's fsmash or Bowsers fsmash ... but there are always some situations , where you can be hit by them

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Bowser's fsmash is actually a lot faster than people think, and I get it by reading rolls, air dodges, and punishing something like a jab or tilt all the time (cuz bowser leans back out of range, then comes back down on top of you). Its actually a really good smash. Also, since a lot of people expect klaw, you can sometimes just smash and theyll sidestep the predicted klaw and take it right in the face. Or since klaw has 0 lag on landing, you can land with klaw and immediately fsmash cuz its fast enough to hit them out of their sidestep. Lots of fun stuff with fsmash.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
So, I was working on a new Earthbound sig (did it on Powerpoint lol) and stayed up after like 12:30 AM until like 2:00 AM. XD
The comet I tried to represent PK Starstorm was kind of a fail, but whatever lol
Wasn't sure what to do to represent PSI Magnet so I just cut it up into 8 pieces. :p
The sun represents Ness' PK Fire pillar. :p
[COLLAPSE="Earthbound Signature, Original Size"]
[/COLLAPSE]
(Obviously I had to resize it so I don't get signature violation lol)

Top Bottom