• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT & 2GG Presents: Nice Shot Hugo RESULTS UP Pools + Bracket

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey champ what if you're not sure if you're gonna play in teams? do i just register for singles? but can i later enter singles if i am going to?
it's better if you register for doubles too then get a refund before the tournament. Either that or just pay for singles then tell me you want to enter doubles. Then you pay me $5 at venue.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
lovage i want to just verbally felate you for a good 10 minutes or so

forward

Smash Champion
Hey, I'm going to register later tonight, but just in case I can't/don't, then I am posting this as a pre-registration post to let you know that I will be attending and will pay my entrance fees when I get there for doubles, singles, and venue.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
festizzio wanna mm?

i want to finally get to use my experience for something .__.

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
Yes, I cans (pun intended) Yeah I'm gonna look for a shopping cart so I can start.. lol

I think I'm fine thought, I'll only enter singles. Who are you Durr?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Arizona is rolling in pretty deep. Should have about 8-9 people coming.

Including: Forward, Taj, Wobbles, Axe, and Light

Charoo

Smash Champion
awesome guys! From that list, every1 from AZ pre registered except wobbles. So sounds good.

GO REGISTER EVERYONE!!!

Top Bottom