• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT & 2GG Presents: Nice Shot Hugo RESULTS UP Pools + Bracket

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Getting started on time and finishing soo early was really really awesome.

AZ ***** so hard.

AXE = BFFF. For 1 stock and 15 seconds I was god, you got rocked and there were witnesses son. Get at me not dying. Get at my dash dancing. Thanks for all the compliments, that really meant a lot to me dood. I love you it was really cool to get to smash with one of my favorite smashers and to hang out with you so much. You are my brother from another mother. ****.

Foward = LOL at getting ***** by you when I didn't know who you are. You are down with beer. BF. ****.

Tai = You are homo, I am homo for you. ****.

Dual Cats = Meowx2. We had some epic friendlies. You will do better at your next tourney you got better from saturday to sunday.

TAJ = NOOOOOOOO we didn't get to play and you didn't money match Joe at hot hands, it is ok tho because Joe and I got drunk and then I destroyed him at hot hands. Thanks for talking "mewtwo" with me, I really love watching you play and it was cool to finally meet you and get to chill with you and talk about how Strawberry Milkshakes ****. ****.

NorCal = We ****ing ****.

L = Work on SDIing Blizzards, don't be discouraged that Fly crushed you, he is the best smasher in history. (Get at me Phil?)

Sheridan = Thank you for Driving you ****, also thank you for breaking down the fundamentals of crouch canceling for me and for letting me pay you back later for gas. You are also one of my favorite smashers, but it felt a little homo saying it to you in person. ****.

Pocky = we didn't play, but it is always ****ing **** hanging out with you. ****.

Scar = ****. Maybe one day I will do something with all those grabs. You are sooo ****ing fast, it is really inspiring playing vs you. Makes me want to get crazy good like you. Just when I thought that I was slightly catching up to maybe Chris, Sheridan, etc you make me feel like a scrub. ****.

Joe = We owned the night. I owned your hands, you then owned me at smash for 5 hours. ****. You are getting soo ****ing good, I am a Replicate fan boy. ****.

Lucien = Thanks for all the friendlies where you ***** me.
Phil = Thanks for the friendlies the night before, I wish you had done commentary. Norcal commentary crushes so cal commentary. Their **** was weak.

Jeff = Way to keep Nor Cal on top. ****.

SO CAL

DUNSKIES = IS THE ****ING MAN. Keep at it man, you are gunna be a beast one day. Thank you for housing everyone, thank you for being ****ing awesome, I can not wait to chill with you again man. You ****. ****.

Mango = ****. ****. ****. It was cool hanging with you, you are hilarious. ****.

Gishnak = Riddles ****. That sticky purple Gishnak *****. You get soo much better each time I see you. Our friendlies were really really fun. I can't express how much I loved the riddles. Your wolf shirt ****ing *****. ****. I solved the Gnome riddle on the way home but with a different answer. Then they told me the real answer.

S2J = Bummer we did not smash more, good **** in teams. I love chillin' with you bro.

Lovage = You are a ****** and a really funny dood.

Tafonikz/Danny = You are a genius and just a awesome guy, really glad I met you and it was a pleasure hanging out with you man. Also I solved the Gnomes riddle.

Girl playing Ness and Peach = You are too good, I haven't gotten my *** beat by a girl like that before that was pretty cool.

Life Ruiner = You can escape if you DI correctly.

Embrace = Play ICs sorry for ****** your chips so hard, you are a riot. You ***** me.

MacD = I want to MM you at the next tourney. It was fun standing around with you.

Fly = You ****. I learn a lot just watching you, thanks for answering some of my ICs questions. You had really bad luck man (in the end vs Foward), you will win next time. I serious can not believe that you can handoff regrab off of backthrow too now.

Lucky = Dont Punch ****.

Hugo = Holy crap man you are too good. Thanks for all the friendlies the night before the tournament. You are the wall. I was rocking the "wall" tag. I really learned a lot listening to you and playing with you. You are soo funny man. ****.

LARRY LURRR = You know I love you. **** man, you ****ed me up so bad. You are too good, as always it was really fun chillin with you. ****.

Wolf = GGs man, fun friendlies.

NEAL = I wobbled 10 to 11 stocks 0-death at this tourney. =p

Champ = You **** good stuff man, maybe don't mass DQ Nor Cal next time, or at least just not Sheridan, he should get special treatment.

Melee is sooo fun, I am really glad I made the switch.

Oh and

Connor = Squirtle Squirtle son. Can not wait to have you in SJ bro.

$ick

Smash Lord
Aaaah. Shoutouts.

Sergio - Maaaah ni gga. Those pool politics were shenanigans. You played like a beast, and ***** that 3rd spot. :) Next time. And of course teaming with you is mad fun. Much love.
Sonnny guy - Daaawg, don't get so nervous, you're better than you played homie. After the tourny at the Ontario mall, oh man, that ish was too funny.
Dylannnn - What up dough. Same deal with Sonny, don't be so scared, you're getting better. :) I love our little talks we have. Me and you are probably the only 2 *****s that play smash and talk about what we talk about, you know what I mean.

Fly - Baha. Took a match off you, and down to last stock. I'm cool with that. Improvement from our last set. That means next time.... Haha ggs man.
L - Man, your Fox was fun, lol. It like fit your personality, you have a laid back fox. That's some cool stuff. Was fun playing you. I liked how you changed your tags do different meaningful words each time you played people. And ya, I was the blue Falcon.
Addam - Haha, this kid, so hype. Was fun seeing you again yo, no homo. Come play with us sometime meng.

Erryone in my pool that I played after I played L - Sorry, after I lost to L I knew I wasn't making it out so my heart wasn't really in it. They were mostly fun matches though. :)

Oh yeah, Replicate and Hyuga, that was a fun teams match. No crazy tv johns. ;) GGs, hope to play you guys soon enough again.

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
Ahh this tourney was intenseee

Shouttouts =)

$ickness - You weree playing soo goood!! was fun watching your matches, get some fox practice and you got this next time.

Dylan - stop stealing names haha next time you should pack me lunch though or just lemme use your bag too =)

Sonny - Whaa happennd man? gotta step it up you know you can play better lol

Eddy Mexico - Dayuuumm that luigi is so coool im officially a fan boy and your cool guy thanks for the friendlies il get better at that matchup hopefully

Smoke2joints - that Up B kill was really good underestimated it by a lot lol, those were some close matches im sad i didnt win one cause it wouldve helped but oh well it was fun hope to play you soon :D

Forward - I'm glad i got to play you even though second match was less intense lol idk what to do when i get camped =/

Gishnak - I think you were the fox i liked our set, was fun :D

DJ Mirror - Sucks that you had to leave, only to find out that they dont need you, you seemed chill though haha i would of been so mad.

Adam - lol my facial hair is legit stfu haha i could grow a sick moustache too if i wanted lol

Champ - thanks for hosting =)

Thats all the people i remember.. gg's though to everyone I forgot to mention that i played.

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
AndEH: you are definitely more patient than i am, though i think you're more aggressive
thanks man. your samus is really good. you had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. sucks that you kinda gave up at the end :\ im gonna practice hard, so be ready for our next ditto >:]

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Shoutouts-

Dunskinis- As usual, keep up the **** for housing. Good kicking it with you, sorry that purple Gish hit you so hard, but I think it was worth it in the end.
WestBallz- WEST BALLZ. You know what's up. You got scraped by that mario, and every time I tried in friendlies.
Oscar- We didn't really get to play. Glad we could hang out in the cool kids room together.
Brendan- I always love seeing you man, glad you are back into smash :D
Derek- Haha, I'mr eally glad you showed up. Your commentary *****, I'm glad you are still part of the community.
DJ Mirror- ****, sucks about your work thing. We'll get our next set in soon enough, and it'll be epic. (and full of choking from both parties)
Embrace- I didn't get enough of my Stephen fix this time around, next time we should kick it some more.
PockyD- You nailed it. Keep on riddling.
Tafokints- Keep on punning. Hope to see you soon again.
Miles- LOL you talked so much sh*t after smoking that purple Gish. You crack me up dude.
Joe- I'm glad you are becoming a man now. You have gotten better at fox dittos since I last saw you.
Johnny- I feel like I'm always like 3 steps behind you. So hopefully you become the best in the world, cuz that'd mean I'm only 3 steps away from the top.
Fiction- Yup, fox dittos too much fun.
$heen- Godd*mnit, Sheen.
Scar- ****, when I first saw this guy I was like who is this uptight angry dude with glasses. But now I know you're an uptight angry dude who likes to chill, smoke cigs, and talk riddles. Let's kick it again sometime.

Um, got to run to class now, may edit this later for others.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Duffzero - You don't look 14 lol, nice meeting you
Dualcats - If all hippies are like you then hippies are chill, thanks for the ride to Jack in the Box
Dualtcat's car - Thanks for making us play where's Waldo ya ****er
TAI - Fun set, I forgot to MM you and the pool was pretty tough lol
Kouryuu - Gotta love Cruise
Russel - Lucky "aiming for the X" was one of the funniest things I heard all day lol
Ekoli - Shoulda entered
P - It's been a while man, we shoulda played
Tafokintz - Thanks for recording some stuff for me =)
Pnoy - Your hair is too cool
Gsub - I'm glad you didn't get styled on too hard in your pool =)
Sheridan - Thanks for being the interviewer at the last second =D
Hugo - hope you enjoyed the podcast, thanks for doing it
Jkun - Justin is DJ mirror, we did pretty well in teams, no harm in losing to ranked norcal people
Mango - Stop drinking
Lucky - Your hacked Wii *****
Cathy - Supporting your man when he's down, way to be
Taj - It's a shame I didn't get to play you, but glad you're not realllllly retired
Axe - Your Falco styles too hard. Good job on third!
Forward - Your fox is krazy, I should have MMed you
Kira - Glad you came at all lol
Alfredo - Black leather jacket on a hot day? ._.
Connor - The "hug to when I'm going to see you next" ratio wasn't good enough!
L - mnop
Phil - Always fun seeing you =D
PockyD - i forgot what the D was for
Scar - Glad you're west coast now
MacD - hiiiiiii
Maple - I wish you beat scar but NEXT TIME
A rookie - Man you styled hard this tourney lol
Bizzaro - Nice seeing you again =)
Rey - wassssssssssup
Soju - wasssssssssup
Brendan - LONG TIME NO SEE MAN
Derek - LONG TIME NO SEE MAN
Fly - Didn't talk much at this =O
Eddy - It's always nice to see you , I'll get your matches up as soon as I can =)
Hyprid - Hurry and come to irvine lol
Buddha lova - First time I've played you lol, ggs
Jflo - ggs to you tooo
Lucien - I didn't know your fox was that good lol
Zoap - You're wearing winter clothes in 80 degree temperature lol
Practice man - Long time no see man
Johnny - Your head is surprisingly egg shaped
Silentspectre - Good job on first or split first, w/e, nice seeing you and hopefully we can do a podcast of you at tourneyplay 5
Everyone I talked to but am forgetting - Sorrrrrrrrrry
People I played and am forgetting - sorrrrrrrrrrry
Everyone except Dualcat's car - <33333

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
short an easy

dunks house - ****
mango - suck ****
romeo - suck ****
brian - i love you man
oscar - i wanna see more next time you vs jeff~
everyone else i talked to - ****

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hey guys, some of the matches that were recorded are up on the 2goodgaming youtube channel right now.

youtube.com/2goodgaming

The rest of the matches are being uploaded as we speak automatically.

For the set between Axe and Lovage, ill be deleting them and re uploading them later today due to some editing issues that prevents you guys from seeing the end of the matches. Sorry for the inconvenience and all matches will be up and ready to view by 8PM tonight.

GSUB

Smash Lord
shout-outs

wes - sup! you seemed mad high... ahahham you're funny though. good seeing ya
tgl - you were suppppper energetic, ahahhah. wish you would came earlier so I coulda ***** you in bracket though! misssed youuu.
stab - you're tech skills was pretty off this day, you got this go!
Silent Spectre - Holy efffffffffff, our matches were suppppppper fun! (to me at least) I'm happy I got to the third game =) I look forward to playing you more!
Axe - My puff aint THAT good! hahaha, you stepped it up hardcore when we got back from carl's... Playing you is super fun though! can't wait to see you next! (TP5?)
TAI - Seriouslies at JDM's were awesome! Good seeing you ! Our doubles bracket match was intense!
Dualcats and duffzero - nice meeting you =D
Forward - you're too good nukka
mango - get ***** in our MM, **** was hilarious!!! I still lost though, but it was fun, ahahah.
L - Thanks for the MM. I guess you had some kinda john, so let's MM again next time we see each other =)
Adam - talking to you is funny as ****, ahahah, tryin ta get better dude, seems like it's working! still got a lot of bad habits to drop
Hyprid - <<<<<3333333333333333333333333333333 Teams was awesome!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk3XZV4cK8Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qMaCdeLRgk
Buddha_Lova - WTF! SHOW UP SOONER SON! **** WAS WHACK!
BLAK, Light, and Ekoli's friend the samus player - GG's in pools!!!!
Fuuuccking FUTILE - Why'd you have to show up!!!! I thought I was all good and shiz, then you come and 2 - 0 me!?!!?!?! ahhahaha, gg's =) kickin me outta pools...
ekoli - ****, i got some sick combos off on you son!!! Stick to GREV though baby!!!!! =) good ish showing up for this though!
Darrel - We need to play!!! <3 lol at you talkin at me during my MM with L
PNOY - ahahahahahhaha, when you came up to me before my doubles match with lucky and hugs...! roflllll
macdizzle - thanks for the hizzles (hugs)
HugS - Our teams match was very fun, I felt like I learned from it! And thanks for doing the podcast! <3 your Samus!
joe - long time! good seeing you again!
Pool 5 (Fly, L, PockyD, $ick, Vioxx, Strain, Foxdie, Taj) - Running your pool was fun, thanks for helping it go smoothly! WAIT! I never got to play Tajjjjj! Ffffffffffffffffffffffffuh- :(
Champ - nice tournament!!! Thank you! Keep these up!
Neal - Stop wiggling the projector!!!! ahahhahaha
A Rookie - you're toooooo good. Need to go only puff on you!!! hahah
Fiction - Sorry for getting frustrated in our matches!!! They were fun though =)

I am forgetting people, let me know, and I'll give you a shout-out! If I forgot you, it's really nothing personal! :)

L__

Smash Master
I don't like excessively johning

I lost

it was just me making a bad decision to MM you at the end of the day

I guess I'll see you at MJ2

$heen

Smash Ace
Special thanks to Dunskies and Steven for their hospilality.
Also to Johnny and Festizzio for driving.

Actually I'm missing a black memory card as well. My setup was TV 14 on the opposite side of the room from the TO's desk. I also didn't get my $5 refund for my setup :(
I probably have yours. It doesn't have many tags. 1P mode has been played almost exclusively on very easy mode. There are also nearly 200 hours of play time.

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=8009

pools results up plus bracket

to people who didn't get the discount: shouldve told the people in front when u were registering. I mean, my secret plan worked to make u guys forget so i can make $2 dollar more to the gymnastic club.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I can understand why people would forget (it wasn't announced), but if you really cared about your venue fee refund, you wouldn't have forgotten.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
I can understand why people would forget (it wasn't announced), but if you really cared about your venue fee refund, you wouldn't have forgotten.
yeah, i guess if people really love their significant other they'll never forge anything important wrt them

Top Bottom