• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCT & 2GG Presents: Nice Shot Hugo RESULTS UP Pools + Bracket

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
making plans to come to this.. bringing a few friends from vegas as well.

NORCAL - Anyone need a team mate?!

edit: pm or aim me.. im ****ty at checking smashboards regularly
we need to do looots of friendlies when we get to your place in palmdale brett

:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

excited.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i can go like 30 seconds away from my house and enjoy some BOMB animal style fries and a double double RIGHTNOW. come to nice shot :D

festizzio

Smash Champion
i need you for ride; I'll convince three of my friends to go. This HSR seems pretty cool. I'm still deciding on teammate.
Sounds good. PM me with details on address and who is actually coming, names etc. sometime in the near future.

CHAMP, question about the venue fee; it says we get a discount for bringing a set-up, yet we are required to pay the venue online for pre-registration. Does this mean you'll be giving us $5 at the tourney or is there something else?

fatboi792: want to team? (you are tafokintz iirc? that one guy I played at UCLA or something a long time ago)

Scar

#HarveyDent
hey guys, i'm going to this

i want to team with PockyD but I can team w/ him at any local, so does anyone from SoCal want to team?

also

HAHAHA socal johns are so tight....

"it was in winners bracket, doesnt count"

"it was in pools, doesnt count"

"im friends with the person who beat me so it didnt count"

what a funny region
rofl

Adam M!

Smash Lord
says the dude who wrote a book on johns

"it's cuz in the east coast they held me accountable, and now i don't know anyone's styles!"

then you were never good ******

ps scar wanna box =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Sounds good. PM me with details on address and who is actually coming, names etc. sometime in the near future.

CHAMP, question about the venue fee; it says we get a discount for bringing a set-up, yet we are required to pay the venue online for pre-registration. Does this mean you'll be giving us $5 at the tourney or is there something else?

fatboi792: want to team? (you are tafokintz iirc? that one guy I played at UCLA or something a long time ago)
yeah man. You'll be given the discount in person. Unless you REALLY need it and WILL bring the set up then I can send you $5 back or something through paypal

emerican

Smash Ace
hey scar, if u dont find a team mate, hit me up. we'll definitely get some friendlies in, be cool to meet you in person finally.

p.s. WTB aika beta invite.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I'll be MM ppl i wanna play and that i feel like i can beat. so if you think you can beat me mm me lol cause i almost never get to mm ppl so yea or just tell me something at the tournament

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
So I'm most likely going to go to this. Time to set up some MMs with my Link and Ganon!

I really need to work on the top tier match-ups with my Link.
Friendlies would be preferred for the top tiers unless it's with Ganon.
1-4 dollars cuz I'm broooke.

Also a request I've had since Genesis. I'd like to redeem myself against Taj's Mewtwo.
I was sooooooooo bad back then. So a MM or seriouslies would be cool.

Charoo

Smash Champion
ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS 3/22. I am absolutely serious about it

you guys can also pay at larry's tourney this saturday (3/20) at the same venue.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
hey champ what if you're not sure if you're gonna play in teams? do i just register for singles? but can i later enter singles if i am going to?

Top Bottom