• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
BAC was an awesome name, idc what anyone says.

plus it had a great banner.

i'm tryin to get the GIGs some hype, but i'm entirely too lazy to even try to do a banner, or even try to do up the first post. maybe after i shower.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ima call my tourneys

chronicles of keithdavillaintrowamongoosethiefbebikrowzerubarton.

At me, you should ****ing get.

V1CE

Smash Champion
OMG all these names are great except VICE GRIP ONES I AM NOT HIM>>>>i like VICE CITY but im not in miami... we will see..

PNT Presents: V1CE VERSACON

PNT Presents: V1CE CITY

PNT Presents: V1CE CREAM

V1CE & PNT Presents: G.I.M.P.E.D. 2 The next step to the 97 entrants GIMPED 1 in NYC in 09

idk i need some more ideas

Foxy

Smash Master
Oh yeah and Stingers thinks I suck really bad. Good thing Foxy has more faith in me.
freal stingers
i think he just like ***** you a ton in friendlies at least 8 months ago and has that stuck in his mind
i've played you probably pretty evenly over time and you're way way better, and you get more consistent placings too.

pssht. try playing ROB

80%fromtryingtoleavetheledge
pssht. try playing against ROB

80%tryingtogettohimontheedge

Keith after a while people will realize that you play more than one character.
best post of the thread

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea u were doing pretty bad. but not as bad as sushi who ****in ran from MVD after gettin whooped. it's good he knows the snake MU now.

Top Bottom